Medium Badge?

13 posts

Flag Post

Could anyone let me know what the fastest way is to get the medium badge? I have very little interest in playing this game since I think it’s awful but I still can’t resist the badges.

Flag Post

Here’s what I did:

I suggest using your ‘ounces’ to buy a nice pre-build squad from the shop under the “squads and cards’ tab. Right now, I’ve enjoyed a lot of success with the ’Smashing Arrows” pre-build that is available for another 9 hours from now.

Go through the campaigns that say “up to 40000 imperials” and just run through them. As you get enough money, go back to the shop and buy elemental boosters so that you can create a decent #2 & #3 deck. If you are new to the game and don’t want to learn the mechanics, its best to leave that pre-build deck as it is. I’m running 2x forest and 1x mountain. First is “smashing arrows”, my mountain has a bunch of “Forest Ally” and “Swamp assasin” while the forest has healing and mountain ally. Its not crazy good, but its decent and works 90% of the time.

Once you have your decks up to par, go back to the battles page. In the bottom right you’ll see “Treasure of the Dragon”. Click on attack

There are three tiers. For the badge, you are only interested in the top Tier of “Young Dragon” and on the far right of “Three Squads”. Fight, Fight, Fight & there’s your badge.

GL

Flag Post

Before you forsake the game forever, you should post why it’s awful in the berzerk good and bad thread or suggestions. Perhaps you can change the game. Personally I think the game is pretty good but It’s really up to you – I suggest beating all the free campaigns that make you money (except protector of laar) before quitting, as that’s when you start haveing money troubles in general.

Flag Post

I simplu cannot do that.

I go to the Young Dragon, select the 3 squad battle, put up my 3 squads and click start but i will be immediatly taked on the tower page without battle.

Flag Post

any suggestions that does not involve buying ounces ?

Flag Post

The help a friend section: the barbarians have a reasonable chance of using 3 squads, and aren’t overly tough to beat.

Flag Post

I just got the badge with “Treasure of the Dragon” / “Young Dragon” / “Three Squads” without buying any pre-build squads (in fact no ounces required at all). I used 2 forest and 1 mountain, with one forest containing all my “mountain ally” cards. But to do the treasure thing, you need to have lv10+ and no ultra-rare or promo cards in your decks, otherwise it will take you back to the tower page. Hope this will be useful to you (and others!)

Flag Post

Use the portal to attack somebody as soon as the option is unlocked. I got 2/3 by level 4-5 or so having bought 2 element standard boosters and a couple of random basics.

Flag Post

finish all the regular missions (one of those is a 3-squad).
then do the first paid mission (the hammer/axe/something of something else).
do that completely. (one of the sub-missions has 3 squad battles)
then do it again.
(i paid for it with my starting ounces, so no out-of-pocket cost)

with a half-decent deck, took me maybe 5 hours end to end, including doing some side quests and various other random bullshit in an attempt to find more 3 squad-battles. annoying, and i hate this game too, but dunno if you can do it much faster anyway…

Flag Post

went to look it up – the mission is the super-aptly named The Hammer of Snor (zzzz)

the axe and the potion do NOT have any 3-squad battles in them, did not try any of the others)

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Before you forsake the game forever, you should post why it’s awful in the berzerk good and bad thread or suggestions. Perhaps you can change the game. Personally I think the game is pretty good but It’s really up to you – I suggest beating all the free campaigns that make you money (except protector of laar) before quitting, as that’s when you start haveing money troubles in general.

many people have already post why this “game” is awful in the comment part. this simply is not a “game”, just beautifully made video.

Flag Post
Originally posted by infomage27:

finish all the regular missions (one of those is a 3-squad).
then do the first paid mission (the hammer/axe/something of something else).
do that completely. (one of the sub-missions has 3 squad battles)
then do it again.
(i paid for it with my starting ounces, so no out-of-pocket cost)

with a half-decent deck, took me maybe 5 hours end to end, including doing some side quests and various other random bullshit in an attempt to find more 3 squad-battles. annoying, and i hate this game too, but dunno if you can do it much faster anyway…

Confirming, my way is faster. The strength of the barbarians faced when attacking someone’s island is based on your level and has a good chance of being a 3v3. So as soon as you have 1-2 strong squads with a third filler squad and have the portal attacks option available you can get the badge without much trouble.

Flag Post

uh the 3 man squad rounds are random. I got one in random fight with stranger, and other free missions. Just need to refresh until u get 3 squad. Beat it w.o using my ounces allowance.