Castle Defender Achievement

4 posts

Flag Post

I think you should change it to something else or remove it.

You know well that pretty much everyone who got Ghor did it by multi-accounting and botting/scripting. Where would these players find lunatics willing to fight (and lose!) 750 times in a row against them?

Perhaps the clan wars will help with a faster and legitimate completion of this achievement, but it’s still nowhere near as feasible as the other ones. You can’t grind it yourself, you have to ask someone else. Unlike the winning achievements, it requires the active player to lose, which consumes energy.

Flag Post

you do know that before clans and dragon there was not a whole lot to do, and people fought friends for coins after doing their dayly land thingy?
also i think the daily quest thing counts to both attacking and defending (not 100% sure tho)

so no most just got it the way it was designed.
Heck i still often enough fight people in Fight friend to see how strong they might be.

Flag Post

AngelicDawn, yes – all the fights you mentioned are counted for this Castle Defender achievement.

Flag Post

Well, I may have exaggerated it a bit. Still, I find that this achievement is by far harder and more tiring than any of the others. Ghor is a great card, but is it THAT good?