Goodbye all

1 post

Flag Post

I’ve played this game for a long time now and it is time to say goodbye.
Main reasons are that this game is simply too time consuming and not casual gamer friendly. It is quite impossible to play without logging in at least twice a day to defend the lands. If you want to increase your income, it gets even worse, since it lags too much and takes hours to spend all portal energy in all 25 players, knowing that most of them will result in nothing. I won’t even get in clan wars in what it refers to time.
Second, the game itself comes to a dead end after campaigns are complete and you develop a respectable standard card pool. Nothing more to do really, specially for a free player. However, even for a ounce player, it will simply come to get ne mini expansion every month after professional cards are enough. Having to add lots of people I don’t even know just for meeting game requirements for governors is also pretty annoying and unreasonable.
Being a free player, I might add that this being a pay to win game does not help at all to make it more interesting.
For all those reasons and some more, goodbye all. We may meet again on kong or somewhere else. Have fun all.