Altternate plan to give ftp players access to ounces

4 posts

Flag Post

I think a system where you can buy up to 10 ounces per day with the first costing 10k and each subsequent costing an additional 10k(30k for 2, 60k for 3, 100k for 4, etc) would go a long way to enabling ftp players access to ounces only sets.

Flag Post

Interesting take coming from a Buyer lvl 31 with DoN, warboss, cata and wisp… if they did that they would make the drops even less of a chance to get those cards which would give FTP people a chance. Im glad that at least you have submitted something for them to think about, its more than they are doing.

Flag Post

I have certainly decided this game is worth contributing to, and I also recognize that a pay-to-win game alienates a valuable portion of the players. There have been many studies that show that pay-to-win leads to lower profit levels than a pay-for-convenience model, but it is still a painful thought to most new game studios. Anything we can do to push the move to what ammounts to more enjoyment from the playerbase and a more sustainable business model for the company should definitely be put out there. They had the good sense to bring on a community relations manager (thanks for your attention alexbytex) so constructive feedback should make its way to the devs.

Flag Post

Thank you, nullard. I try to do my best here.
However, I am not the game designer nor the programmer and cannot redesign the game in a week according to the players’ suggestions. All I can do is to forward them to the developers, and hope they will like them.