laar 5k reward

29 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Oh come on, what they did was the right thing, people who aren’t willing to pay lots of money for this game should not have a chance to succeed at all!

Flag Post

Well, if they introduce now the faculty of buying prof with imps, they would have done a great improvement to their game.

Btw, the laar farming is a rather recent introduction. How can it be so vital to the game?
It was certanly less cheap than dragon farming or the hills farming someone is doing, but it was still cheap enough.

Lands should be the primary source of income. With Laar they werent.
I dont know if reducing the prize so much is good, without the aforementioned change, but some revision was needed indeed.

Flag Post

Lands? ow great… i am lvl 43 with only 14 lands!!! I attack every portal but still all players are active portal-farmers. So how am i supposed to get imps ? Yeah… only buy for real cash or farm friends for 100imps all day to get only 10k per day ??? Fail game… we cant get all rewards for achievements and daily rewards sometimes cause of bugs, but rather then fix bugs they introduce more and more content in order to get cash out of us !!! Good job

Flag Post

ow and yeah… be happy that we still get 5k not like eee…. -5k

Flag Post

You can ask tips for land grabbing, anton_k1. ^^
That helps you more than ranting. Or not, i suppose. :P

A good idea could be, just a hint, to add the active players to your friend list. So they dont appear in your portals. Or not, i suppose. :P

Btw, you have less lands than a newbie … that’s a record, you should keep it. ^^

Flag Post

thats nice now my post are being removed for pointing out flaws in the game. amazing.

Flag Post

Campaign “Protector of Laar” is available for imperials again with a little decrease of profitability.

direct quote from bytex update….. i didnt know that a 90% decrease in profit was defined as “little”

your company is full of liars or people of low intelligence in either case they should be removed.

Flag Post

bytex, you guys suck at economizing for players. 5k rewards are not enough for people to want to continue playing the Laar campaign. Before these changes, I knew people who would play for hours; Laar was the one part of the game that would keep them coming back. Now you’re just driving them away. In terms of play-hours, you’re making your own game less palatable for players. Also, infern0m is right — calling a 90% decrease in profitability “a little decrease” is disingenuous and misleading. 5k buys you nothing. 20 promo battles for such a small supplementary income is not worthwhile.

There should be at least two modes of variety to keep people coming back: land income and farming income. People who spend incredible amounts of time playing the game SHOULD get just rewards, and in this way Laar makes a good counterpart to islands. I believe SirV expressed this opinion earlier, and I agree.

Moreover, players who feel they have a chance to succeed will be more willing to pay for extra benefits than players who don’t. Players who have made good progress investing time and effort into a game are likelier to pay; but it is hard to get that far when YOU’RE keeping all the doors closed and telling the players, “Nope, unless you have 1000 lands (and you don’t even give clear and good instructions that this is the long-term way to play!) or are willing to spend $20/month, you cannot make good progress (or compare against players who can buy several monthly sets).”

And let’s face it, the people who can afford to throw $20+/month at a game like this are a very specific and narrow economic niche neither kongregate nor facebook, for the most part, targets.

Flag Post

the funy thing is, they dont even realize that most of the people who could farm laar were pay players to begin with. so now instead of promoting sales (by making those who cant farm laar want to buy professional cards, so they can do so) they just close it completely instead.

Flag Post

PoL is the only thing you can do that is any fun (after your normal daily schedule) and now it is pretty much useless.

I agree with basically anyone that said anything, you are killing your own game!

Flag Post

^ Agreed this game you are killing your game.

Flag Post

Also they said that there will be increased chance in getting promos or something like this. I wanted to quit so i spent all imps on packs (30 packs) and i only got 6 super-rares and no promos. Before update i would have gained at least 1 promo per around 10 packs

Flag Post

please focus on laar in this post.

ps they reworked the promos on boxes not packs if im not mistaken.

Flag Post

as you can see you cant really rant…Bytex found a great way to solvew problems – block posts

Flag Post

Peace, anton. If we all talk civilly (instead of “ranting”), I’m sure bytex won’t have any complaints.

bytex, talk to us. Let us know what you think about our points. Berserk’s technically still in “beta” — if we beta players are supposed to help improve this game, this has to be a two-way conversation. The topic’s not just about “freebies” that we players want or the “ounces” you developers want us to buy, but about what’s good for a flourishing player base that will lead to a fun and profitable gaming model.

Flag Post

It’s part of big pack of changes. Be more patient, please.

Flag Post

i don’t see what patience has to do with this bytex. you blatantly lied about a small decrease in reward. id like to see that changed asap, if you have more changes or additions for the future you are entitled to do that. but as it stands, you are upsetting players by failing your promises. no one gets hurt by adding the availability of imperials to the game, it was a nonsense change. you are simply trying to force people to have no choice but to buy ounces, and i, along with many other players have a huge problem with that. you will make money when you have a good game, not when you force people to pay to play. quit trying to take short cuts.

Flag Post

^ totally agree!!!

Flag Post

Bytex, you should learn from the other, higher rated ccgs on kongregate and communicate meaningfully with your player base about upcoming changes. There must be some reason why you think that practically removing laar and dragon as gameplay elements, by making them not worthwhile for players, is a good thing for beserk. Players will be sympathetic if you’re facing problems balancing the imp economy with the ounce economy if you’re trying to find solutions that benefit them – even if your “solutions” turn out to be short-sighted and wrong – and they may even be patient for you to get it right. But misleading update description and vague promises about future fixes just annoy players when the facts on the ground are that your changes have made parts of the game they enjoyed cease to be worthwhile.

I personally think that you should revert your change to laar and dragon – there should be a viable regular alternative to island income. 4 k imps per day from daily campaigns isn’t enough to keep the game fun.

Flag Post

infern0m, you can try to wait next update in few days if you want. Rebalance of imperials income was necessary. It will give new life for CW for example. Just wait for next week. ;)

Flag Post

Hope you wont fail this time. As for me, on average, i think , you should be able to get something like 10-20k imps per hour (with full mana)

Flag Post

Am I misunderstanding something or did the rewards for Protector of Laar change from -500 per loss to -700 per loss? Is there a different change than that? That seems minor to me.

Actually I think the really unbalanced part of PoL is the experience gain. Look at the players who started to grind it for 3-4 weeks. They have millions more experience than all the players who have been here since March. That makes no sense. But they do not have more imperials than everyone else. So that is less of a problem. I think the experience in Laar should be reduced to 50 experience per battle. I have no problem with the imperials given.