Your questions about the game page 2

172 posts

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, calculation formula for battle damage wasn’t changed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

Sir_Valimont, calculation formula for battle damage wasn’t changed.

My clan did 36 damage per victory against Green Scorpion last era in PvP. We had 20 players and Green Scorpion had 30. This era with 20 players against Toplessness’ 30 players we dealt 18 damage per victory. So I’m not sure how the damage calculation could be the same … but ok …

Flag Post

Is there still going to be a new mini set this month?

Flag Post

bytex u there?
why u no answer?

Flag Post

bytex on holidays until 9th January

Flag Post

ohh ok

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

can u put a achivement that only rewards with ounces but the objective of the achivement would be repair castles…repair 500 points on castles rewards 10 ounces example

Flag Post

MichaelH_ we have plans to release new mini-set in February.

Flag Post

Bytex:

Are any of the rules changed in this new Clan Wars? Is PvP the same as before? Repairs? Anything else different or updated?

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, rules wasn’t changed except the number of attack phases.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, I started separeted topic, after that I saw this one…

I asked Bytex several times and from incomprehensible reasons for me they won’t explain that…
I just want to know EXACTLY how many friends I have to invite to the game to get the following cards:
– Nimert
– Rukan
– Ittsup
– Kos-Zag
– Guardians of the North
and how can I get Turs.
That’s my only 2 questions !

Thank you

Flag Post

I can answer one thing: Turs is the bonus card from the Journeyman’s Booster Box (the 3rd box). Just like Orc Warboss, DoN and Blowzyg.

For the other cards, I hope Bytex will answer.

Flag Post

the only one I never read something about was guardians of the north. Turs is for the journeyman box as Valimont said. All the other mentionned I read they were for inviting friends to this game.

Hope they’ll do something about their availability.

Flag Post

Master4sure,
Kos-Zag – 3
Ittsup – 6
Rukan – 10
Nimert – 12
Guardians of the North you can find in the boxes of treasure.

Flag Post

Thank you very much.
Boxes of treasure you mean these Secret Chests ?
I got plenty of them and other people too, so how is that nobody catched Guardians ?

Flag Post

Bytex Can You Please Explain Me the Chances Of Getting Cards (All Rarities) Especially Promo In All Booster Packs???

Flag Post
Originally posted by Master4sure:

Thank you very much.
Boxes of treasure you mean these Secret Chests ?
I got plenty of them and other people too, so how is that nobody catched Guardians ?

Yes, I have been playing since May with many many many many many secret chests and zero Guardians, for example.

Flag Post

I wonder about this games balance. Why does elven warrior suck? Or is Xedden overpower? Or both? Since i would pick 1 Xedden before one full evolved elven warrior. Please fix this… give elven warrior charmisma 3 instead of 2.

Flag Post

Hi all!

I’m new in this game, and I would like to ask what are monster head trophies for? I mean what can I do with them if I won them?

Flag Post

Monster head trophies are placed in your tower only for good look :) They do nothing more.

Flag Post

Dear bytex,
first of all say that im loving playing this game cause its getting awesomer and awesomer but has any other games it has some flaus and i just benn presented with one that made me a little annoyed:
In the new update there was a new mini-set that could only be bought with imps once which i understand cause u want to get a little money out of this, no problem about that. The problem is that if u buy the pack with ounces first u wont be able to get it for imps anymore, and this happend to me. Well because i didint read anywhere that that would happend i did it and now im stuck with 200K that i was saving for the mini-set and only one mini-set. I read the game news and not even there it says that if u buy with ounces i wont be able to buy again with imps. Well my question is can u make me buy with imps one time again? because i bought with ounces onces from the CW and now i can buy with imps and if that was supposed to happend plz let the community know about it the next time u do this. thanks

Flag Post

alright….uh…plz forget it i just saw that u fixed it thanks bytex love to know that we can count on u ;D

Flag Post

Bytex, is there going to be any addition to the enhancing/evolving where you can enhance/evolve certain non-hero based cards? Such as some cards from basic or extremely low standards that you could just merge a ton of them together and nab one slightly more decent card other then using them for enhancing? i.e. I get guunkh like every standard I buy, or zombie archer and snakemouth, and they’re pretty useless in enhancing since they only give 1 exp, and that’s useless. Maybe you could add something in the slightly near future on this? Also another point I wanted to address. I believe forests in most people’s heads, are considered the not most effective. Is there anything planned to help make forests a bit more unique? I mean I have craploads of cards that are forests that I could make good structured squads from. But seriously, I’ve seen people with great forest garrs (example, YOU! I sometimes attack you every once in a while and annhiliate you (no offense, idea is just fun!)) and other people say it’s great, but on sight it’s like “ew it’s forest” (actual comment) Now that you added that forest shield, I don’t particularly think that is the bestest thing to do, considering it refreshes leadership every turn. What I see sometimes when I look at this is nature being sophisticated, civilized in some, and very good healing, classic elfs and such. But I personally think it would do some good to add some new abilities in forest that shows a little of the ugly and deceptive side of nature, such as maybe the poison dart frog and a poisonish counter like fiery aura and stuff. Could you tell of any plans that might involve this or one that you could simply add this to in the near future? Please do, I’d like to hear about it.

Flag Post

By the way on my previous comment, I forgot to address that forest shield “Shining shield”. I don’t believe it would be effective because it still gives forest the same old basis of its element that has been represented so far. Refreshing leadership every turn is making forests too overpowering and no fun at all, and making forests a non-solution unless you absolutely cannot win.