Your questions about the game page 3

176 posts

Flag Post

I keep seeing points I missed, so please excuse why I posted three times in five consecutive minutes. I think it was a good idea to make this set mainly heroes, to help boost the enhancing system, what I don’t like is the imps one time and ounces rest option. It basically disabled the ability to evolve this set with people who don’t spend money or don’t have enough ounces. I see this is a very powerful set and I do see that if you make it imps more, it’ll be spammed and such. But I don’t think anyone would be able to spam it (cept maybe Sir_Valimont, 212aaron212, Angelicdawn, oddl3r, urubaen, and other PtP persons) because February is such a SHORT month. 28 days. I have a hard time saving up for this set. But not like anyone will be able to buy this set multiple times even if they did have the current amount required in this short time spam. You even said it was going to stay until then, the 28th. Not a whole lot of time unless you got like hundreds of lands. Also the campaigns, I’ve noticed that campaigns when you buy them, you tend to LOSE imps. Such as you buy insatiable blade campaign for 90k, you get UP TO 48k back. It’s a waste of imps and say other campaigns where you want to spam, Staff of distortion, first time 60k, up to 40k. Loses imps. The cards themselves are decent, but the campaigns are really depriving imps from players. Do you have any plans to make this different? Say making campaigns slightly more in gain in possibility? Just to make it a better investment.

Flag Post

I second hihihiyo’s post regarding the part of this month’s set. Once with imps is slackin us in the face as we can not evolve any of the items cards then.

Flag Post

forget to ask : will the March’s mini-set (or the ones following after) be the same model: once with imps then buy with ounces if you want more?

Flag Post

I can’t get any mini-set, gift or others ‘temporary’ cards (I just hasn’t joined the game as early). Can you just do something with it, including projecting a booster who gives only 1 card from a random mini-set?

Flag Post

I dont know why you need to be ever 12 hour to gather income, it is to hard to take income two times per day when it’s 12 hour colldown it would be less hard to gather your income if it would be 10-11 hours colldown instead of 12. If your one hour later it is impossible to get it back without skipping taking 1 income per day. Why does it gotta be so hard?

Flag Post

TROLLBOLT IS SOOOOOOO RIGHT! GREAT IDEA!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

Master4sure,
Kos-Zag – 3
Ittsup – 6
Rukan – 10
Nimert – 12
Guardians of the North you can find in the boxes of treasure.

One more time the same question.
Why nobody have Guardians of the North then ?
Could you answer Bytex ?

Flag Post

is there a way to move lands around after they r alrdy placed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DBMindustry:

is there a way to move lands around after they r alrdy placed?

No.
You can only change the land type.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Master4sure:

Master4sure,
Kos-Zag – 3
Ittsup – 6
Rukan – 10
Nimert – 12

Could you answer Bytex ?

I also want to ask, how does one get Turs? If it’s from boxes of treasure I’m going to cry, but no one lie to save my feelings… (NOT!)

-Though I still want an answer

Flag Post
Originally posted by hihihiyo:

Master4sure,
Kos-Zag – 3
Ittsup – 6
Rukan – 10
Nimert – 12

Could you answer Bytex ?

I also want to ask, how does one get Turs? If it’s from boxes of treasure I’m going to cry, but no one lie to save my feelings… (NOT!)

It’s the bonus card for buying a Journeyman’s Booster Box.

Flag Post

When will clanwars end? Could you make a timer to when it will end?

Flag Post

You should read game news

Flag Post

I believe that managing a land, that you have to log on every 17h, 59m to check that your lands is kind of kinky. I also don’t think vacation mode should have a price tag, hey if you are going on vacation, you should make them pay to keep their lands safe, just press a button and keep it on until they log on and take it off. Protection mode I can understand since it protects your lands for a short time. If protection mode and vacation mode becomes unbalanced, then you should probably also halt income as well on vacation mode, to prevent anyone just spamming vacation mode for a few hours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MichaelH_:
Originally posted by hihihiyo:

Master4sure,
Kos-Zag – 3
Ittsup – 6
Rukan – 10
Nimert – 12

Could you answer Bytex ?

It’s the bonus card for buying a Journeyman’s Booster Box.

Thank you

Flag Post

Bytex:

We have asked this question many times but I don’t know if your answer is correct.

The card Guardians of the North is from a prize box you say, but I do not know a single player on Kongregate who has this card, including all the players (like me) who have been here almost a year. Can you please confirm that it is possible to get?

Thank you,

Sir V

Flag Post

I have some questions regarding random defender split which doesn’t really seem random at all. Why is the first defender the same for all clan members that round? Why is the order of all defenders the same for all clan members that round until retry?

The first player that the clan fights is not random. JHF noticed this earlier and we can confirm. Zeltenia battled 4 times against Clanning and in all 4 battles the starting player that all members of Zeltenia faced was always the same for that round. Now this goes either good or bad. If it’s a weak deck you get 1 easy win per each clan member, if it’s difficult though you have a wasted declare. It makes the delta between damage on the city swing much more wildly, say 0-4000 versus 500-1500. especially with 7 ounce rebuys there’s no reasonable way past for a tough 1st defender for most of the clan. A lot of counter decks are 50-80% success rate most of the time against top decks.

On runs where members did not die all members fought the same 9 in the exact same order for all 9. this only changed on a retry.

I think that even if you want to bias the split of defenders it would be better to let each individual clan member face a random ordering of those 9. This will smooth the overall damage to a city and make it less spiky. it will be a more consistent number, and more representative of a clash between clans.

Flag Post

Another oddity was that the random splitting of defenders seemed to remember previous battles. When defenders are split to prior battles influence the assignments?

In 3 back to back battles against Clanning, attacking 3 different cities, and where clanning was under attack by 3 clans each time, Zeltenia received 9, 9, 10 defenders. These totalled to 28, the number of clanning members. it also so happened that we never fought the same clanning member in any batch and at the end of 3 fights we fought every clanning member once. could be luck but seems the random is a bit biased.

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, we’ll check it another one time, but it surely can be obtained in Secret Chests.

KoPaladin, it’s known issue, we’ll fix it asap.

Flag Post

thanks for the quick response and the constant tinkering to improve :)

Flag Post

Bytex, IMO, Creatures’ crystal changes to 0 at allied’s battle phase should join the battle immediately instead of waiting for the next turn, or else there is no difference between the crystal of 1 and 0.

Flag Post

There’s difference ever16, think about delay from your opponent.
Btw, if they change how the creatures reach the table following your complain, then Warbosses will become even more powerful, OP for sure.

Flag Post

The difference between 0 and 1 is that 0 is resistant to Delay 1. Not a huge difference but it does exist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sir_Valimont:

The difference between 0 and 1 is that 0 is resistant to Delay 1. Not a huge difference but it does exist.

OMG, Forgot this one

Originally posted by DarthPlasmon:

There’s difference ever16, think about delay from your opponent.
Btw, if they change how the creatures reach the table following your complain, then Warbosses will become even more powerful, OP for sure.

THX too

Flag Post

ever16, as DarthPlasmon and Sir_Valimont said there is difference about resistance to delay.