Your questions about the game page 4

190 posts

Flag Post

bytex i have a simple question about the new update: Is there going to be any new mini-set this month? Because you made all of those mini-sets available again ;)

Flag Post

We plan to release new mini-set in April.

Flag Post

Will there be a mini set soon or a other new set added soon? Is it possible to use any type of hotkeys? Since it would be really useful on some places, atleast if your computer don’t need to load to much.

Flag Post

How about not facing your own decks in dragon? I know that pisses a lot of people off…

Flag Post

Barragor, but that also make you possible to later build a anti-squad. Like Healing 2 against warrior of the swarms only.

Flag Post

You can’t build any counters for TotD because you never know which squad you’ll face next…

Flag Post

trollbolt, we can’t make hot-keys now, it hard to use it in html5, and we don’t see any important reasons to make it in future, sorry.

Barragor, it’s the main intrigue in TotD, we we’ll leave as it is for now.

Flag Post

When I saw the mouse only, I did think itwould be added.

Flag Post

I think Morale should give your cards immune to terror, and not to stun. I think it will make more sense in that way.

Flag Post

all very good fixes for clan wars. since it’s starting in 3h any chance you can post a map image here since the in game map has not updated?

Flag Post

The map is the same as in previous era. You can find whole map picture in game-news topic.

Flag Post

Is there a way to reset/erase game account? Mail to someone or whatever ?

Flag Post

bytex: will there be a new map next cw era?

Flag Post

Gonzo_Bonzo, no, you can’t reset your game-acc.

KoPaladin, we’ll make final decision about it after the end of this era.

Flag Post

thanks for the answer. Might I suggest that if you decide not to create a brand new map that you could reuse one of the older maps from eras 1-5? We’ve played the current one 2 times now back to back, variety would be welcome to keep interest of players in clan wars.

Flag Post

I noticed the conditional timer in clan tab has changed to 48h now but no announce of next era yet? Is this the last change to the timer?

will there be a different map this era?

Flag Post

Same questions as KoPaladin

Flag Post

Yes, next era will start tomorrow, it’ll be announced today. Map will be the same as in previous era.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

Map will be the same as in previous era.

Same map in 3 consecutive eras, that’s really getting boring and is so disappointing.

Flag Post

really?!? same map 3 eras in a row, really? please do something to allow for some new strategies.

Maybe change around least 5-10 linkages on the current map where cities only had 2 links (choke points). Could also make it a blitz era where we play for just 7-10 days (21-30 declares).

it will be incredibly disappointing if nothing changes again…

Flag Post

I see and understand your disappointment. For the next era we’ll certainly make new map for clan-wars. Thanks for feedback!

Flag Post

when from beta version will pass to final version, the players will lose all the cards they
gained or bought.

Flag Post

Does this game reset every era? Do we get the ounces and imperials back that we spent on cards. Also do just the cards go or the whole island?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rangers98:

Does this game reset every era? Do we get the ounces and imperials back that we spent on cards. Also do just the cards go or the whole island?

Uh, island income is every 11 hours. You do not get ounces or imperials back that you spent on cards, they stay spent, though you can re-earn them.

Flag Post

So Bytex, you made a mini-set with only evolution card and 6 PROMOS in it. This does seriously reduce the value of evolution set to like 4-6 ounces for each booster. The promos does also have a usefull evolve, not like the prmos in evolution set there you recive like 1 health some times only. Please rebalance evolution set, or do something, but it does start become boring with this huge unbalance.