Your suggestions page 2 (locked)

230 posts

Flag Post

Why only cards without skills can have descriptions (except Blind Arkhaalite, who doesn’t have one and master of ambush, who has disguise + description)?

Flag Post

Really need to find a way to make the islands take less computer resources to load. 200 lands is already a small chore to load, and anything approaching 1000 quickly becomes impossible.

Flag Post

Thrawn1, it’s known issue, will be fixed asap.

Flag Post

Why must the map have to be loaded to collect income? It definitely lags the browser and crashes it half the time. Please make it so I can gather income from somewhere in the tower maybe.

Flag Post

Please stop making me fight my own decks in KotH. Player vs self is odd.
Additionally, putting the most recent wins at the top was a good workaround for the issue when the list is too large to fit in the Iframe. As of now I have no way of seeing the last win time on dragon which is the only actual information that matters.

Flag Post

you don’t fight your own deck in koth. you do fight your own deck in dragon, though.

Flag Post

Bytex, you need to create an achievement and a high score for COLLECTION. This is supposed to be a CCG, the most important statistic should be how many cards out of 1153 people have collected! This will also help your sales.

Flag Post

Yes. I agree with Sir_V about that.

Flag Post

AkihikoK, we’ll think what can be done about that. In the future island will be remade and it’ll stop lagging.

nullard, it depends on the number of participants of the tourney. List is fixed.

Sir_Valimont, it’s good idea, thanks for the suggestion.

Flag Post

You got couple hundred heavy players here, so if u make important changes to the game mechanics it would be wise to ask them how it influence the game.

Random equipping is making fast paced decks even more powerful. WBs decks, and wisp khal decks are overpowered now, was it your intention to make it even more powerful? As far as i can judge community is expecting to bring balance to the game not making it 1) more random, 2) making overpowered decks even more powerful…

Flag Post

Also please bring back attack 2 to the Obsidian Golem. It is an evo card and ppl (including me) spent real money to buy that. I understand fixing bugs etc. but i like play mountains and i bought evos mostly for blue cards. 3 cryst golem is one of few playable mountain cheap cards. Comparing to other OP cards in swamp, plain and dark it is not that good.

U can play with standard cards abilities as they are for imps = free, ppl will hate u but it is the game only and they will loose time not $. Making evo cards weaker is like changing value of something i already purchase for real money. I think it is enough to make complains to the Kongregate on the basis of fraud. It was not bug fixing moves like in first day of evo.. that was understandable. This is not.

If u got problems with balance of cards u should release them for free at the beginning for a month or so and then take it back after balancing and reintroduce for ouces/imps to buy.

Or at least give ppl back ounces for every booster that included that card. It still would not be fair but at it will be some compensation.

U can also change rarity of golem to UR or promo even if u believe it is to powerful for its rarity.

Flag Post

Wish you would consider changing the island imp collection mechanic.

You could make the timer eleven and a half hours, not twelve. The current system forces you later and later, interfering with real life. With a less than twelve hour timer, you give the player power over when collection time is – he can hold it steady or gradually move it back.

Or, you could have the timer reset when the imps arrive, whether you have collected them or not. That would mean you would have a full twelve hour buffer to collect. Again, it gives the player more freedom and feels like the developers care about us having fun more than us being on a harried schedule.

Flag Post

About lagg with land. My suggestion is to create option that makes all same elemental apointed to one land, and elemental garrision apointed. One land with attacked lands and you should be able to battle it with lowest time. One land with barberians on. On land without appointment there the higher ammount is possible to se. And when you click on one of the lands you should be able to se all lands.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trollbolt:

About lagg with land. My suggestion is to create option that makes all same elemental apointed to one land, and elemental garrision apointed. One land with attacked lands and you should be able to battle it with lowest time. One land with barberians on. On land without appointment there the higher ammount is possible to se. And when you click on one of the lands you should a list to se all lands.

Flag Post

My suggestions is a forest terrian called “tactical terrain” or something else that give all forest card a trap 1 ability.

I also would like a neutral terrain idk what it could be called, but it gives all your creature 1 addional bonus damage when dealing damage to a enemy that is weak to your creatures attack and/or Element. Example: When your attacking with a forest type against a plain creature you deal 2 bonus damage instead of one, When you attack a spell type creature with a basic strike you also deal 2 bonus damage instead of one. Please make that terrain it would your squad picking much more important. So people with only ork-warbosses and other plains creature would get a weakness that everyone could get!

There is also skill some forest card could get is “paralyze” That stuns one random enemy every turn that last in one turn.

Flag Post

A little detail but it would be cute : could you replace the stun icon from cupids arrows with a heart icon ? :)

Flag Post

Yoyyyy, look at the graphics of the Cupid’s attack at low game-speed ;)

Flag Post

Yeah, I saw it. I guess that’s a no then :p

Flag Post

Could you maybe add some terrain to level the playing field for some players against the heavy OP squads? Maybe like an battle-cry neutralizing kind of terrain that takes away battle cry, or something that gives immunity to poison or something. Or like an added effect like trollbolt’s suggestion. Maybe even giving a terrain immunity so it won’t be killed by Thull-Bagar. Another good one would to be something like a neutral terrain that does something like a ‘Demoralizer’ and takes away charisma or something. Not something that would go away in a month, but maybe a permanent addition that you don’t need to use ounces for because that actually makes it worse then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadify:

Could you maybe add some terrain to level the playing field for some players against the heavy OP squads? Maybe like an battle-cry neutralizing kind of terrain that takes away battle cry, or something that gives immunity to poison or something. Or like an added effect like trollbolt’s suggestion. Maybe even giving a terrain immunity so it won’t be killed by Thull-Bagar. Another good one would to be something like a neutral terrain that does something like a ‘Demoralizer’ and takes away charisma or something. Not something that would go away in a month, but maybe a permanent addition that you don’t need to use ounces for because that actually makes it worse then.

Maybe also a terrain that stops rage, would be nice.

Flag Post

Bytex, now that the Pro set is not really special, you should make the daily reward card that we get on day 28 be a UR from the Evo set, and not the Pro set. It is a good incentive to keep playing!

Flag Post

We’ll think what can be done about these ideas. Thanks for good suggestions!

Flag Post

When you opened the Card List, you found some cards you’ll never get just because you registered the game after the DAY. That’s cheesy in a CCG. > <

Flag Post

There should be an save changes buttom when enhance a hero. Also a buttom that is sacrafice all of these card type expect one, it would speed up the sytem when your sacraficing all your crap common and frequent cards.

Flag Post

Could you make the margine between collecting income 10h? It’s really annoying when you must check exactly or after 18.34, just because you’ve checked on 6.34. And if you’re checking in a precise hour, it’s annoying to wait another 8 min…