Your suggestions page 3 (locked)

230 posts

Flag Post

ever16, all these cards was available before x-mas in special pack. But we are thinking what can be done with availability of getting the cards.

trollbolt, you can add a lot of same card by holding red-arrow button.

DrZomboss, when we find best way to make collecting income comfortable then we’ll certainly change it.

Flag Post

The problem with that is that i wanna keep atleast one of every card, you cant hold down the buttom since then you need to go back and take one over from the right side.

Flag Post

I got a problem with the random treasure chests. Whenever I get one, guess what it is? A bunch of useless energy (at the time) or a bunch of useless elemental experience that gets useless in about a month. 1. Could you make the card drops from random treasure chests a bit more higher? 2. Can you add cards to the laboratory to keep things interesting and new? 3. Can you make some cards have the option to buy with elemental experience if #2 isn’t going to happen? 4. Can you make the evolution set cost a little less? As in maybe 5 ounces less, since many don’t save enough, or just can’t. It just seems too expensive for just eight cards that might not even be that good. 5. I actually didn’t know this was a CCG game since I couldn’t collect the best cards because they either cost money, or went rare because I registered a few hours late. 6. People use cards like the ones in the current miniset (February) that is needed for evolution and enhancement. Since players like trollbolt want to collect one of each card, shouldn’t you run those minisets around for another month every once in a while?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hihihiyo:

I got a problem with the random treasure chests. Whenever I get one, guess what it is? A bunch of useless energy (at the time) or a bunch of useless elemental experience that gets useless in about a month. 1. Could you make the card drops from random treasure chests a bit more higher? 2. Can you add cards to the laboratory to keep things interesting and new? 3. Can you make some cards have the option to buy with elemental experience if #2 isn’t going to happen? 4. Can you make the evolution set cost a little less? As in maybe 5 ounces less, since many don’t save enough, or just can’t. It just seems too expensive for just eight cards that might not even be that good. 5. I actually didn’t know this was a CCG game since I couldn’t collect the best cards because they either cost money, or went rare because I registered a few hours late. 6. People use cards like the ones in the current miniset (February) that is needed for evolution and enhancement. Since players like trollbolt want to collect one of each card, shouldn’t you run those minisets around for another month every once in a while?

I also notice that certain cards like Turs, and Guardians of the North along with other cards that other people don’t know how to get. Can you think about adding in a help guide? Or a site that helps players with the game?

Flag Post

I also notice that certain cards like Turs, and Guardians of the North along with other cards that other people don’t know how to get. Can you think about adding in a help guide? Or a site that helps players with the game?

Also, can you find a way to ‘sell’ elemental experience, since it IS going to pile up and become useless again very quickly and might as well sell it for some profit if it’s going to sit there.

Flag Post

I think the experiment with 1 ounce retry was a good one. It certainly enabled pvp to become more competitive and was a trivial cost when you got a bad draw or needed to tune a counter deck.

7 ounce retries really discourage any kind of rebuy unless it is guaranteed to move you up into a higher prize bracket. such as gain a very large split in cities. for all other battles getting a bad draw means waiting another 6h.

However I’d say the final solution lies somewhere in the middle. What do you think of an escalating cost of retry? something like 1, 3, 5, 7, 7, 7… this way you still get an relatively minor cost to retry a bad draw. 3 oz starts to get borderline if you want to do it again. 5 and 7 now you hope to move up ranks. this allows pvp without it being a complete buy your way through. if your decks really have problems it will become too costly quick.

I think with escalating rebuys you’d see more ounces being used overall in rebuys throughout all battles rather than a small handful of 7s being used in 1-2 battles per season. more ounces for bytex!

Flag Post

I as well like the idea of running old mini sets again. Maybe every 2 months from their release date ongoing. you could run it for 5-7 days mid month of the current mini set. the active players will likely catch it then and if not 2 months later is not horribly long to wait, it’s long but enough to give a player a goal to stick around. keeping players interested is always good for community growth.

maybe have a special 7 days of miniset to kick it off and run each of the old sets one a day that week to give current players a chance to catch up. 500k and 60oz still seems like an ok balance on cost to me to prevent overbuying with imperials alone

Flag Post

Would be nice if they added the mini sets cards to laboratory. Maybe a increasting price when buying more than one.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Let’s say a “hi” first.
Suggestions:
1.Change your site.It’s NOT attractive at all.It feels like “Hey John, we made an Ok game.Go create a site fast plz”.Our eyes like to see beautiful things—>visitors will increase—>community will be more active at this site.It may sounds silly but it’s true.
2.I am new to this game (around a week) and i haven’t noticed a chat system not even for clan mates.You guys are not serious.Communication in such games is a MUST.(If there is tell me where is it, i am blind).Chat—>Community—>More ppl active—>Friendly or unfriendly environemnt, but still there is a human contant.
3.You should let ppl buy with ounces individual cards, not only packs.This can increase your incomes drammatically, rng in packs is so old-fashioned way to earn nowadays.
4.Add an auction house or a system for trading cards. You may think that players will not pay for card-packs straight from you,but the income cycles and goes to your wallet anyway.
5.I understand why some cards’ effects or combined ones are stronger than others.Generally, life follows that way,most games follow that way too coz it’s very profitable.But hey..Create a delay deck, battle, win?Rly?..Maybe there is a solution to counter that deck, as i said i am new, but i would like to mention it.

That’s all folks. (for now..)

Flag Post

Thanks for all your suggestions guys. It’s really helpful for us.

Flag Post

I wonder why do you only get experience when sacrificing your cards. Experience is wrong word for it if your heros does get a low amount experience for every battle. Also you could make a stone of wisdom only for obaining experience to your heros.

Another thing, could you change a part of treasure of the dragon? I think about the part with you play lose and play again and win back your lost money. Also this could create the fail after fail after fail but you keep play becuse it’s much to win later. Could you not make a new system for that? But it should not only give the overpowered people more, so not that you only can recive gold from the last people who failed and your fails don’t count as bonus money for you. One could be like pay ½ of the cost with mana and it might cost 1 mana for every 250 gold.

Flag Post

At this moment we are satisfied with TotD system. But if you have any idea about it we certainly consider it.

Flag Post

Hi bytex:

another thought to the fixing clan war deploys is that clans formed in the current era cannot deploy that era. If you want to start a serious clan that 1-3 week wait can be spent recruiting and gaining strength to take part the next era. A probation period.

there’s still an exploit there with enough malicious planning to form clans 1 month ahead of time. In addition you could automatically disband any clan that gained 0 influence in the first era after probation. with unlimited rebuys during deploy there is no reason not to get on the map for influence if you want to.

this would still require a clean up of inactive/fake clans currently created this era but no influence gained this era seems a fair metric to do so.

you’ve mentioned rules will be changing already so if you have a better plan in place feel free to ignore this ;)

Flag Post

It would be great with a option that makes you aviable to build squads even if you already used those cards in a another squad, but you can’t use both those squads on same if you do that option. This way would it become easier to counter all king of the hill squads.

Flag Post

Hello,

it would be nice if already appointed Governor could be dismissed from appointed land and thus appear in “Not appointed” queue. That way we could more easy appoint the governor from the inner rim to the outer rims where they are more needed.
This issue is more and more problematic as you have more land since everything gets really slow. Also sometime portal island (with 1000+ lands) wont even load. I still don’t have 1000 lands but I’m afraid that if I get to it, I wouldn’t be able to load my island.

Kind regards.

Flag Post

Consider updating game description. while over 600 cards is correct and always will be, it’s now a somewhat poor description of the game with almost twice that many.

Flag Post

najbolji, thanks for interesting suggestion. Island render will be remade asap, so it will works fast even on a huge island.

Flag Post

I don’t think name of new achievment – Проходимец – is good, because it sounds like insult.

Flag Post

I would like to suggest you put the info found here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/147-berserk-the-cataclysm/topics/261946-game-news?page=6 about new changes to game mechanics on the game news screen we see when we log in. Or perhaps a link? It’s not much text, and it’s important stuff. I think you’ll avoid lots of confusion and frustration amongst players.

Flag Post

i would like to suggest that u (bytex) made the old mini-sets available with imps once (like u do with the new mini-sets) because there is many people that started playing the game only when u made the sets available with imps (like me) or if this is too much to ask make only those that werent available with imps available just to make the game more fair, but make them with a higher price than normal (ex: 1M- 1.5M per set)

thanks

Flag Post

Well I thank you for making a longer achivement alchemist 2. A thing I atleast want is if you got lets say I had elvolved card 56 times. You dont get anything from the thing you did before. My suggestion there is to make two calculators on how many cards you have elvolved. One is for you have total obained and the other one is one that can’t go over it’s maxium. So when you you Bytex ad a new achivement step, it will start from the old maxium on my rank elvolved cards will not become higher then 25 elvolved card of 50.This way will ALL players be able to get All the steps reward.Veteran players will also need to do it even if if they done it before to obain the rewards. Also the idea with Beat off other attacks sound like clan wars uptade thats sound like a atempt to change the clan wars to something more tactical and not to have a strong squad to win. Or please don’t tell me that The Clanning can go rampage on other clans and recive more achivements.

Flag Post

Name the squad for the hero (unique, game specific).
“Free the hero” quests.
Card-to-mana conversion.
Land conversion for a price.