Your suggestions page 4 (locked)

230 posts

Flag Post

I wold like to suggest having an achievement that can be obtained by defeating an opponent or ungar without having your leadership lowered or having complete leadership. Thanks!

Flag Post

Why barbs do not have neutral, hero and equipment cards and why the “Random Bot” daily campaign is so easy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by machgame:

I wold like to suggest having an achievement that can be obtained by defeating an opponent or ungar without having your leadership lowered or having complete leadership. Thanks!

If that’s going to happen, I would not like the idea of having similar quantity requirements as the other achievements because, honestly, it’s going to take FOREVER to get 1,500 victories without having your leadership lowered or about 99.999999% of Berserk’s players. But it would be nice to have an exceptionally good promo card reward, or the first legendary reward card.

Flag Post

Hihihiyo, there is a way to get the achivement. You can pick creatures like rootooth with no damage and challenge noob lvl 0-5 friends.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trollbolt:

Hihihiyo, there is a way to get the achivement. You can pick creatures like rootooth with no damage and challenge noob lvl 0-5 friends.

Ain’t that cheap?

Flag Post

It’s interesting achievement. And to avoid abusing battles vs low-lvl players, we’ll maybe make it only for battles in cw and only vs real players. Really “Flawless victory”.

Flag Post

Does that also mean when your helping you noob friends with barberians becuse the squads sucks?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hihihiyo:
Originally posted by trollbolt:

Ain’t that cheap?

Lame way but it works^^ but feels pretty slow.

Flag Post

It would be very helpful to have a 2nd deputy next era. nice weather and starts of vacation will make it very hard on leaders to find 1 deputy to cover all 3 declares. If a leader is away on vacation they cant always have internet access to swap 1 deputy back and forth causing missed declares… 2 deputies should be able to cover an absence adequately though.

any chance this could happen next era please?

Flag Post

Even better than what KoPaladin suggests, reduce battle phases back to two, or even better, to one. You drove some people out by over doing it, myself included.

A possible loading fix:
This seems obvious, but still worth mentioning.
I noticed that you guys are stacking land, governor, coin, and barbarian sprites. If you made a combo sprite for each circumstance, it seems like you’d have a fraction of the memory burden and the game wouldn’t crash when I try to collect income from my smartphone.

For instance, have a swamp sprite, a swamp sprite with a governor on it, a swamp sprite with a coin on it, a swamp sprite with a governor and a coin on it, a swamp sprite with a barbarian on it, and a swamp sprite with a barbarian and a governor on it.

It’s twenty odd more sprites, that’s it.

Flag Post

There are very many ways to fix the loading issue, and I think any of them would be very appreciated by the community. There could easily be a toggle option to decrease the graphic quality of the islands. I think people would rather see their lands as single-colored hexagons and their barbarians as single-color pegs than have to suffer frustration as their island scrolls at a snail’s pace.

Flag Post

We’ll certainly add 2nd deputy. Also we want to change splitting algorithm – attacks from portals will not split defenders and will be everytime faced with all defenders.

Flag Post

SomnolentRed, we’ll change the island rendering asap. We already have working prototype of it on iOS version of the game.

Flag Post

I know that a trade system would destroy the economic balance, but what about something like you can trade cards from evolution set(non-imperials bought booster) with other player but only can trade with ounces and evolution cards? With a level req on 40 or something.

Also when you make achivements you most make in fight achivements so you only need to fight some number of battles to recive some of the achivements. Add of course some typical squads for it. If you make more of those achivements, you can make acheivement, close call when you only have 1 ledership left, a achivements that you only can obain if both sides got 8 creatures atleast one turn and one when you use the same squads as the enmy like some mirror image or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

We’ll certainly add 2nd deputy. Also we want to change splitting algorithm – attacks from portals will not split defenders and will be everytime faced with all defenders.

Interesting solution … seems very smart actually. Better than preventing PvP into deployment completely.

Flag Post

Sounds very good indeed :)

Flag Post

Some more suggestions, they may have been made already and they might be less important than the needed changes in CW, but they are to be taken into consideration.

1 The ’ invite friends ’ system still doesn’t work, so we can still not get the Cauldron or special cards that come from that.
2 It would be really nice to have a shortcut to go to the laboratory, a ’ LAB ’ tag next to ’ TOWER ’ for example, would be really helpful.
3 It would be nice to have all cards pop up in the ’ enhancement ’ section, the cards could show x/y (available / total) and that way it’ would be easier to decide how many you want to use on a hero.
4 Change the ’ Defender of the Frontier ’ Achievement. It is fairly impossible for a lot of players, it also doesn’t make very much sense; any active player won’t get many invaders and any inactive player won’t ever finish this achievement anyway.
5 Make a ’ Protector Of Laar II ’ Achievement. That should make it a more attractive feature in the game, most people don’t have good reasons to play it currently.
6 Give an option to hide your island or lower its graphics or whatever it is that makes it so slow. You could give an option to show a table with the amount of lands instead of the island itself. In addition to that, a box (much like the CW repair box) could be made, so you can fill in the amount of energy you want to spend on collecting from non-governed lands and that could be done automatically for you then.

I’m not sure if I missed any, but those 6 could already keep you busy for a little while :p I hope you read it carefully and consider implementing them into he game.

Flag Post

Barragor’s suggestions are good.

Also:

There STILL is no way to get the card Guardians of the North. Can you please fix this?

Flag Post

And a shortcut to the achievements will be also nice

Flag Post

A palce there you can se how many booster of every type you mought would be a nice option, also your own drop rate for every rarelity there. Maybe a achivement with low reward.

Flag Post

I would like a way to check the progress of an island capture after the portal closes.

Flag Post

Barragor, thanks for good suggestions. We’ll make next stages and change conditions for some achievements in future. About island i’ve answered several times, we are waiting for a new render of the island.

Sir_Valimont, we’ve fixed it and it can be obtained in secret chests with the low chance.

Flag Post

Ok, that’s good to hear :)

Flag Post

I got another suggestion :p
If there was a searchbox in the friends bar below, that would make it easier to check out garrisons, otherwise it requires so much scrolling.

Flag Post

Another suggestion regarding enhancing came to mind, i forgot it earlier.
It would be really nice to be able to tag how many of a card you want to keep, then you can for example tag 7 vixas (if you want to keep 7) and just enhance with the rest. Then there could also be ‘auto-fill’ enhancement session of non-tagged cards, this would really speed up the enhancement process. That way, if you would want to keep 1 of each card, you would only have to tag every card once and then you can auto-enhance with any spare ones.