Your suggestions page 5 (locked)

230 posts

Flag Post

Well, this game needs active players right? So why not show it a little more? I think you should add a small feature in the tower where it keeps track of your daily log ins consecutively, and when you log in for a certain amount of consecutive days, you can have a chance to open a chest or spin a wheel or something and claim a random card prize from a new card set you can make or just a bunch of random cards already existing but are very rare to get such as Guardians of the North, or a combination of both and then it resets again and the cycle goes again. Of course, the things would be free of course for some players who don’t spend, because you really can’t show you are a very active gamer on Berserk if you gotta pay to show it huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hihihiyo:

Well, this game needs active players right? So why not show it a little more? I think you should add a small feature in the tower where it keeps track of your daily log ins consecutively, and when you log in for a certain amount of consecutive days, you can have a chance to open a chest or spin a wheel or something and claim a random card prize from a new card set you can make or just a bunch of random cards already existing but are very rare to get such as Guardians of the North, or a combination of both and then it resets again and the cycle goes again. Of course, the things would be free of course for some players who don’t spend, because you really can’t show you are a very active gamer on Berserk if you gotta pay to show it huh?

I dig that. I think that would be a fun addition and a reason to keep playing Berserk right? Though some people have jobs and stuff, maybe instead you could have sort of a requirement for it that doesn’t involve logging every day for an extended period of time. Maybe something like a collective system where you collect something, like reputation and you gain ranks and some ranks gives some nice cards as you go up and up, higher the collective units, the better the cards. And maybe a way to get them as things such as “Number of Victories” and such. Just an idea since I’m not one to log on everyday

Flag Post

I have a really good suggestion:

Instead of the current system to capture a city in CW, there could be just a damage meter on a city. The meter would not have a limit other than the maximum damage a clan could do in a phase (30 members * 30 wins per member * attack damage per win).
Everyone that contributed a percentage of wins would get that same percentage of ‘effective wins’, meaning wins needed to take the city.

So let’s say a player does 20 wins, resulting in 500 damage to a 4500 hp city, but the clan does 9000 damage in total. Then the player would have effectively done: 20 Wins = 500 Damage = 500 * 4500/9000 = 250 Effective Damage = 10 Effective Wins, so there would be 10 wins that count for the players personal prizepool.

This way the prizemoney is evenly spread amongst all players and this takes away the pressure of being in time for CW (which is very annoying).

Flag Post

taking your idea but it could be simpler. Still have the existing damage calcs in place. still need 4500 dmg to take a city. However don’t stop the battle once the city is taken. Allow it to enter “Overkill” where members can still attack.
The overkill wins still count toward total # of wins in the clan for prize pool splitting later. This would allow clan members to attack at any point in the 6h phase and encourage higher activity. The only way they lose out is by not showing up at all.

Flag Post

I really love this idea, Barragor. Hope we’ll make something like this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoPaladin:

taking your idea but it could be simpler. Still have the existing damage calcs in place. still need 4500 dmg to take a city. However don’t stop the battle once the city is taken. Allow it to enter “Overkill” where members can still attack.
The overkill wins still count toward total # of wins in the clan for prize pool splitting later. This would allow clan members to attack at any point in the 6h phase and encourage higher activity. The only way they lose out is by not showing up at all.

That’s kinda what I said xD But if you do it your way, it’s fairer I think… because I think my way gives you more prizemoney if you fight more in timeslots that are less active.

Assume we have a war with 3 phases with 30, 60 and 60 clan wins respectively and suppose i have contributed 10, 10 and 0 wins resp. Then, with my way, I would get 1/3rd of 1/3rd + 1/6th of 1/3rd + 0 of 1/3rd of the prize = 4/9th. With your way I would get 2/15th od the prize, which is less. Good, my instincts were correct :)

Then comes the question whether or not it is fair to grant certain timeslots a larger portion of the prizemoney and the answer is a simple ‘no’ in my opinion.

Originally posted by bytex:

I really love this idea, Barragor. Hope we’ll make something like this.

Good to hear! :)

Flag Post

Clanwars=Master troller

When you have plenty of time you usually fail becuse of some type of crap reason, but when you do not have time it’s 30 battles and 30 battles takes time…
The repair function is just a pay to win idea, just cost alot, but does prevent other clans for attack due some players.

There is a limit for the attack due the city got destroyed and sometimes te durability end like really lowso the enemy got time to repair or you will still need one more attack.

You can be very close the achivement but due your really unlucky before or even the clanwars ended there you need to wait alot.

Flag Post

I think it would be nice to have a component card customization part to it. Like for example, you spend X to get a random element blank card that is either equipment, creature, leader, or terrain. Say since it’s level 1 at the start, it can only fit one ability on it and starts off at say 6 crystal count. And then you buy card upgrade tokens (or something else if you want, just an example) from the shop or get them somewhere else via daily log ins, and use them to either reduce the crystal count, unlock ability slots, buy abilities in the shop, upgrade the card base (say certain skills can go on certain level card bases while some can’t go on any so it won’t be overpowered or some skills can be element specific), the abilities themselves (say Healing 1 becomes Healing 2), or the basic rarity for the looks of it. Would be a fun touch to make your own custom card. But of course there should be limitations, so this feature would only be for fun, say can’t put it in a squad then appoint that squad as a garrison, or can’t use it in King of the Hill or Treasure of the Dragon, but can use them in the campaigns (including dailies) and island battles so it could be used still and not be useless. Again, a suggestion for mere fun since me, and I’m sure others, have fun tinkering with my own little ‘creations’ in a game to make it a much more unique experience for me. Though if you like it you could always ask other players or me again for some restriction ideas and such in addition to the ones presented, because no one likes a Pay-to-Pwn (or Pay-to-Own whatever) person to make a badass card that is unkillable, and then murdering everyone in everything and ruining the game experience which would not be good. Just let me know if you like it Bytex, because I do.

Flag Post

Random defender in cw is nice, I can now get a few wins for my Clan Defender achievement, but it also makes it a lot harder since we have no real idea what/who we will fight. Could we randomize defender only by city and not each phase ?

Flag Post

you can still have an idea if you see the elements you will fight. Will you still like set defender per city if the 1st defender you face is the strongest deck of the other clan which you don’t have a good counter for?

from the last 2 eras set defenders just make the difficulty swing larger, either you get an easy 1st win or a very difficult one.

I am finding this change to completely random a good modification from the previous set defenders all the time rule.

Flag Post

Evolution card got a possibility to evolve, but there is only one path, Example Shining shield 0 : 4speed,aura of life 1: 3speed aura of life 2: 3speed, aura of life, 1+hp. 3: 3speed, aura of life, 3hp. Instead of that, it would be nice with something like this;0: same 1a: 3speed, aura of life. 1b: aura of life, 2hp. 2a) 3 speed, +2hp,aura of life. 2b) 4speed, aura of life, +4hp. 3:Maybe 2 veration of same card OR 2 options. Also maybe you evolve the card you pick some of the availble options. (SPEED IS NEGATIVE)

But would this not cause unbalance?
My option there is, lets say heart of the montains. You can pick up to 2 choices in reduced heart of the montains or 1 less speed ,but if you pick the choice wish reduce the damage, the card recive one higher speed.

0-1a or 1b – 2aa or 2ab or 2bb – 3aab or 3abb. (ultra-rare and promo) 0-1a or 1b-2aa or 2ab or 2bb.(frequent-super-rare)

If you don’t understand my idea becuse of any reason, just tell me that since I think it’s a good idea.

Flag Post

Maybe change the enhancing process, because just throwing out your cards to make your hero stronger is a bit….unlogica.
If heroes just evolved through the time you play with it, that will be better, I think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrZomboss:

Maybe change the enhancing process, because just throwing out your cards to make your hero stronger is a bit….unlogica.
If heroes just evolved through the time you play with it, that will be better, I think.

When you said hero, I got a idea when it comes from evolution set. If you sacrafice the same hero from evolution set, you recive a high ammount experience. This option would make you wan’t several of the the same heros from evoulution booster.

Flag Post

I get the idea that dragons are mean and powerful, but 6 crystals has the opposite effect of epic… makes them useless. They take so long to come out they are not competitive at the high levels. It would be better to have them at 5 crystal with 1 less hp to get that feeling of epic strength without being an OP card.

Also, I think all the dragons in the new miniset should at least have flight. Would be better thematic game flavor and might make the trapped dragon at volley 3 an interesting and useful card.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoPaladin:

I get the idea that dragons are mean and powerful, but 6 crystals has the opposite effect of epic… makes them useless. They take so long to come out they are not competitive at the high levels. It would be better to have them at 5 crystal with 1 less hp to get that feeling of epic strength without being an OP card.

Also, I think all the dragons in the new miniset should at least have flight. Would be better thematic game flavor and might make the trapped dragon at volley 3 an interesting and useful card.

I agree with KoPaladin, these dragons are puny. They take too long, and can easily be idled by even terror 1. They aren’t even powerful up to a higher level standard. Every single card in that set is one or lower attack with some stacked abilities that won’t help them! Most of the cards I see there I called a meat-shield immediately. Krukh? Seriously?! Reincarnate 3, yet 0 attack and FOUR health?! The main spot-light of this set is obviously the dragons and they’re pathetic. Bytex, you should DEFINITELY change this set, add more power to the dragons, they’re Ultra-Rare but a common card can screw one over! I even thought the Akkenia Warrior was better. At least make the cool-downs for the dragons one less. They’re virtually useless without anything with call or anything that speeds up things, and it still won’t be effective in combat since they’re so weak. Green Dragon can kill most of them easily, maybe even all of them. Flight, is one thing that should definitely be added. Give them some sort of attack, not have them rely on powers and commanders too get them up.

Flag Post

Bytex, the recent mini-set seems way to slow on their ‘power’ cards. Since they have 0 attack (or one), could you each give them some sort of element ally so they’ll have a chance at getting themselves some power since the set is called Elemental Overlords, and PLEASE reduce the crystal count to 5. (I do realize I post right above this so please note the dates I did so ..

Flag Post

Dunno about that guys …

I’ll make an example:
5 cristal, 3 power, 7 hp, volley 2 → Promo Professional, Orc Sorcerer.
5 cristal, 1 power (or elemental ally), 8 hp, volley 3, flying → UR miniset, Trapped Dragon.
Do you really feel it’s balanced?

They should stay at 6 cristals, imho. And i’m even unsure about flying … we dont really need always OP cards in every new set (btw, the akkenia warrior is insane, SR 3 cristals, same amount of sneak damage and more health than Dirr, Promo Professional with 4 cristals count … ).

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthPlasmon:

Dunno about that guys …

I’ll make an example:
5 cristal, 3 power, 7 hp, volley 2 → Promo Professional, Orc Sorcerer.
5 cristal, 1 power (or elemental ally), 8 hp, volley 3, flying → UR miniset, Trapped Dragon.
Do you really feel it’s balanced?

They should stay at 6 cristals, imho. And i’m even unsure about flying … we dont really need always OP cards in every new set (btw, the akkenia warrior is insane, SR 3 cristals, same amount of sneak damage and more health than Dirr, Promo Professional with 4 cristals count … ).

I really don’t see how these cards would be useful otherwise when they’re slow and stuff. They can bring down an entire single squad just by their slowness And when people make a Warboss and Cata spam, they usually want to put another warboss or catapult instead of Trapped Dragon. I’m just saying that it should be 5 crystal with the potential of getting some self-sustaining attack, which is elemental ally. Flight, now that I think about it, wouldn’t match up with some of them. I mean ice dragon probably wants flight, trapped dragon isn’t so trapped with flight.

Flag Post

my opinion is that creature speeds should be between 2-5 crys and then balance the abilities accordingly. 1 crys easily OP if strong atk, 6 crys far too slow against pvp.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if you will understand my english or care about suggestion or maybe you already thinked about it, but I still suggest it. My suggestion is instead of making a other mini-set, is to make a new campaign. The campain could be like this.

The campain could look like this.
1 The first battle you should find a equipment. After the battle you get a or 2 card(s).

2 You did still not find the equipment, but you still search for it. You found it and recive the equipment piece, the equipment piece will be needed soon( in the story)

3: Your on your way to a prison, but someone stands in your way. After the battle you get a or 2 card(s). You also found a montain ally squad.

4: With the montain squad ally and your squad you should now finish one battle. Then you save a hero.

Then 1-x ammount of battles. Then the finnally battle come, You should free some land. The enemy does start with a terrain card.

Another suggestion is to make the cards you recive, useful against the enemy you fight.
Please also make the cards from evolution set and all less rarelity cards. Don’t you always recive only one, change it to 2.

Flag Post

Great idea. We’ll discuss it before releasing new mini-set.

Flag Post

The clan list is cluttered by fake clans that were used just for exploits/blocking past eras or currently defunct clans. More than once i have seen chat of new players joining these open clans only to wonder why they can’t fight in clan wars (no declares) and then take the 48h cooldown to leave.

I would suggest that you remove any clan that scored 0 influence this era. With so many deploy points and unlimited rebuys on neutral deploy there really is no reason not to get at least 1 point. If you are a serious clan, even if weak, you can easily get on the map. That would clean up 26/38 clans.

Long term you may want to consider a rule of score 0 influence last era or last 2 eras the clan is auto disbanded.

by the way, the fix to prevent split on deploy has closed the use of that exploit perfectly, very good work!

Flag Post

KoPaladin, we think about auto-disbanding clans which don’t have an influence point at the end of the era.

Flag Post

A pity that clans made by newbies with all his illusion and his money in middle of era but can’t deploy because Big Clans occupied all deploy cities beside to portals. They need a 2nd league to play with similar competitors.

Flag Post

Hello !

I don’t if it has been already said, but I suggest that you add :
_an ingame mailbox, instead of kongregate chat and mailbox. Then, we will see message when we enter the game, as governor asking.
_a chat in clan main topic, in fact, I haven’t spoken to any, except one, of the others members of my team.

Thank you taking care of my post :)