Uh..My island keeps getting overrun????

11 posts

Flag Post

Yesterday I had atleast 20 lands. Today I come back to see my self with only 7. How do I prevent my island from getting owned if I don’t check on it every five minutes?

Flag Post

Simply put, the minimum conquer time for a player is 15 hours. Check at least once every 15 hours and no one will be able to take lands from you.

Flag Post

Why can’t they make it once every 24 hours. That’s criminal how you have to check on it twice very day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5552515:

Why can’t they make it once every 24 hours. That’s criminal how you have to check on it twice very day.

and at least for me thats what killed the game. + makes it impossible to return to the game later

Flag Post

Play every 15 hours? I guess the game designers figured that nobody with real jobs would actually want to spend money on their game. o.0

Flag Post

Doesn’t seem smart, but I can see how people with jobs can still easily play this game if they’re determined. Say they check their lands at 6:00 AM right before work and then at 8:00 PM right after work, that’s a 14 hour difference, which for most people will not have less. Also improve your garrison for a chance to repel them or have them take less lands. I do not like the 15 hour thing because it simply makes this game more of what it is mainly, a pay to win game. They had it 18 hours for the starter, and that’s much easier than the other 15 hour ones or less.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hihihiyo:

Doesn’t seem smart, but I can see how people with jobs can still easily play this game if they’re determined. Say they check their lands at 6:00 AM right before work and then at 8:00 PM right after work, that’s a 14 hour difference, which for most people will not have less. Also improve your garrison for a chance to repel them or have them take less lands. I do not like the 15 hour thing because it simply makes this game more of what it is mainly, a pay to win game. They had it 18 hours for the starter, and that’s much easier than the other 15 hour ones or less.

thats a choir, not a game.

also I like to do other stuff after work

Flag Post

A choir? :p

You don’t necessarily have to do anything every 15 hours; just check to see if anyone has taken part of your island. Also it is smart to remove all your barbarians so that it’s apparent how active you are.

Flag Post

I think it better if ur not remove the barbarians on the outer side of ur island coz it take more mana for the to remove and take ur lands

Flag Post
Originally posted by silzar:

I think it better if ur not remove the barbarians on the outer side of ur island coz it take more mana for the to remove and take ur lands

Well problems with that, they don’t fight your garrison against a barbarian conquered land, so it’s easier for them. And if you mean let them get the barbarians off then kick them off, well he obviously couldn’t do that since they kept getting overrun.

Flag Post

hmmmmm…. so the best way is kick all the intruder before the time running out 0.o
hehehehe i like that :)