The new evolution system

14 posts

Flag Post

First of all, I love the evolution/enhancement system.

I have a few questions:

• If I evolve a card from the first to the second level, does it count in the collection as 2 cards or just one? ( so, for the complete collection, do I need 2 cards, one enhanced and one not, or I just need one? )
  • Same for heroes? Do they count as 2?
  • Are there other ways to get the evolution set cards? 30 ounces for only 8 cards is WAY to expensive and unbalanced. Plus, if we consider that evolution requires 2 cards of the same type and some promo cards ( like the elven warrior ) need tons of copies to reach the final stage, this make things even more expensive. Or, at the very least, creating packs like with the professional set.

Keeping a game so expensive will only keep players away. Even players like me who actually buy and spends ounces regularly. Not by chance Berserk has only a 3.5 rating, what it has the potential to become one of the best on Kongregate…

Flag Post

“For evolution you need two xxx cards with the same stage.”

wait… I can’t imagine card details from card names…

Flag Post

can someone put like the evolutions for other players that cant evolve cards (cause they dont have 2 of each . like me) can see?

Flag Post

For now I personally can’t evolve any card. I’m waiting for Bytex answer to see if they will do something in order to make more accessible the evolution set cards…

Flag Post

hornedcrosis, what a problem do you have?

Flag Post

As I said in the first topic, I was wandering if there are ways to get the evolution set cards other than pay 30 ounces for only 8 cards. Which, by the way, seems very unbalanced even for someone like me how gets regularly the 90+ booster box.

Flag Post

I agree. I didn’t get much for the 30 ounces I spent on an evolution pack.

Flag Post

evolution : system is ok but sacking card for it is too much – sacking 8 cards to evolve a promo or ultra rare to level 3 is not good.

I would have done it this way:

for level 1: sacking 2 cards and land xp
for level 2: imperials + land xp
for level 3: gain xp through won battles and land xp.

Enhancing hero: sacking card for xp is pricey→ Why not gaining xp by winning battles and enhanced the hero like that.

Evolution and enhancement reminds of Urban Rivals where you fight or use your accumulated xp to evolva the character to next level till you’ll reach max level on the cards.

It will bring peeps to play more.

Flag Post

Wow wadreth, great idea the xp thing! :)

Probably I would, with this new idea:

• evolve the cards by spending other cards ( so we can use in a profitable way all those common cards that are worth less than nothing )
  • evolve heroes by leveling ( it would make the game even more active, attracting more players ).

The problem is still with 30 ounces. With prices so high, Bytex risks only to lose players. Which means losing costumers AND losing money in the long run.

Flag Post

To enhance a heroes the price is 3000 XP and every ultra rare is 50 XP, that price is just ridiculous and stupid, you need 60 ultra card just to have a hero with a +1 hp or something like that, there no way I am willing to pay that amount

Flag Post
Originally posted by Siyano:

To enhance a heroes the price is 3000 XP and every ultra rare is 50 XP, that price is just ridiculous and stupid, you need 60 ultra card just to have a hero with a +1 hp or something like that, there no way I am willing to pay that amount

3000 for enhancing a SR hero, rather don’t ask for the price of enhancing an UR or promo hero ;-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Siyano:

I agree. It’s good to spend unused cards on exp, but the exp prices are still very high….

Flag Post

I seriously hope Bytex has even read the massive outrage for the enhancing and evolution system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkNova:

I seriously hope Bytex has even read the massive outrage for the enhancing and evolution system.

I think they did, ‘cause they are active. But I don’t see any reply. It’s almost like they are ignoring our comments… .

Anyway, playing the game during these days, I’m not seeing many players with evolution set cards. Someone wants to guess why? ;)