Some achivements should got more steps

6 posts

Flag Post

Some achievements get do got to less stages.
Like alchemist but it should not give to much but those levels, but maybe a promo after 500 times? So some people trys to get a really rare card.

Flag Post

I think there should be some achievements that do get longer, and award much better cards, but I also don’t think it’s smart for it to be so hard or complicated that a you have to get to a higher level to even be able to attempt it even if you understand how to do it.

Flag Post

We already plan to enhance all achievements. Thanks.

Flag Post

On this note I would like to say that I understand your goals, but it was really very annoying for veteran players last time you made new achievements that we had to wait to get the next level before getting prizes. If someone has not maxed an achievement, there is still incentive to keep going — but earning something without winning it is very un-fun. I hope you will not have the same policy as last time …

But having more achievements is a very nice idea, so it sounds exciting!

Flag Post

Well, then they make a system so you can’t go over maxium amount of number you need. So when you get more steps you will need to do the new parts even if you already done it before.

Flag Post

I like the new achivements, but I would like something that make it worth evolve all card after obained alchemist achivement. Maybe a evolution special card every 100 evolved cards? That would give me a good reason to evolve even the almost useless cards. It could be a unique ultra-rare card that you need 8 to recive the best possible veration of the card.

This wont make more achivements but could you please make a bonus gathering imperials ammount when you had finished the achivement gatherer?