Guardians of the North (again!)

12 posts

Flag Post

I just thought I would put a new thread up since we still can’t get the card Guardians of the North! It’s supposed to be from a secret chest but no one in all of Kongregate has ever seen it … must be a bug. :)

Any chance you are going to look into this Bytex?

Flag Post

IsukiE said some days ago that (s)he got Guardians of the North.

Flag Post

IsukiE did not get anything.

Bytex are you going to look into this problem? No one on Kongregate has this card.

Flag Post

Did you ask IsukiE or how do you know?

Flag Post

Sorry to be unclear. IsukiE and I chatted – he said that he has had the card for a long time, but not that he “got” it recently.

To my mind it is definitely broken – was possible to get before (a little bit like Itssup) but no longer possible.

Bytex can you please fix this?

Flag Post

It was fixed already. We’ll check our logs, and fix it again if it’s needed, thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

It was fixed already. We’ll check our logs, and fix it again if it’s needed, thanks.

Could you please explain how this card is obtained? You say it’s “fixed” but that doesn’t mean anything to us players who have been here 12 months and never ever seen the card.

Flag Post

It can be obtained in secret chests with low chance. Btw I’ve got it in playtests on other server few weeks ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

It can be obtained in secret chests with low chance. Btw I’ve got it in playtests on other server few weeks ago.

ok … I don’t know if the “other server” means something that is not Kongregate, but I have had over 45,000 cards on this account and I have been here a year very actively … and I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever even SEEN this card. So if it was fixed recently … we shall see …

Flag Post

I see it’s been a few months since anybody posted on this. I thought that I should reply that I just got this card tonight in the game through Facebook. I got it by clicking on a news post, the post said: “Your friend has found a treasure! In a fit of generosity they’re going to share it with three friends.” Fortunately I saw the post in time and when I clicked on it, my reward was Guardians of the North.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wargallow:

I see it’s been a few months since anybody posted on this. I thought that I should reply that I just got this card tonight in the game through Facebook. I got it by clicking on a news post, the post said: “Your friend has found a treasure! In a fit of generosity they’re going to share it with three friends.” Fortunately I saw the post in time and when I clicked on it, my reward was Guardians of the North.

Hey man that’s awesome. But unfortunately, since it was on facebook, it means nothing here. As we already know it works on facebook because Bytex said so referencing it as “the other server”. Right now, if you got it here, then you’d get a prize. Thank you for sharing though.

Flag Post

Wow thank you Wargallow it’s really nice to hear from guys that play on Facebook! Would be wonderful if we could have some cross-community conversations / games! :) Like hihihiyo said we think it might be working there but not here, but it’s still really nice and helpful of you to post!