**Couple Suggestions**

10 posts

Flag Post

- Fights arranged by number of squads, in the pvp area so a person can choose 1-4(?) squads to fight, and get ONLY other players with same amount of squads (helps with achievements)

- Some tournaments.. daily / weekly .. rewards being currency/cards(?)

- Auction part of the game would be nice.. then again so would trading.. but atleast an auction area

- Prices of boxes needs lowered.. Especially for free players, having to be somewhere around lvl 100 before your first box is …no good…

- Descriptions, such as in the shop > items tab, if the items do anything, would be nice to know what they do…or what they are for

Flag Post

Items do nothing. They just look nice.

Flag Post

Well..i have started to like this game pretty much. It still needs something. The first problem is the monsters/troops. Some are quite good… some are just u know..not good. There are many monsters with names.
i think it will be great if they where just called somethin mage/fighter/healer etc. hope there is a map for this game. If there is one, U can name them accordin to the places in the game…like the mage of someplace..or the someplacean mage. I hope u guys understand what i am sayin.
I also think that it would be better if the classes where not like plains,mountains etc but humans, elves, orcs, demons, undead and neutral. U could give dwarfs/humans/animals(normal) to humans, fairy creatures to elves, trolls/ogres etc to orcs, undead beings to undead, dragons/demons etc to demons and let the others be neutral.
i dont think u would change the entire game.but u guys should think about it.

Flag Post

hashil, thank you for your kind words.

Please note that this game is based on the table game “Berserk”, existing since 2003. It has a lot of cards, there are tons of stories and even books written about the world of Laar. We cannot rename classes or cards – they exist for a long time already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by andreyy:

Items do nothing. They just look nice.

Really? And want ounces for items? O_o Surely no one dares waste money on such useless items then? :/

Flag Post

bring back Wrath of Crom and Swamp Ferocity for those who missed these and are willing to get them.
Or open a market.

Moreover they are some Special (ittsup Faceless one etc) and Gift card (Arrowthrower Thunder cavalry…) I’m wondering how to get them.

Flag Post

Personally I think they will be available in the game shop one day. A least, I hope they will.
We will see.

Flag Post

The main thing this game now needs are story campaigns (Not anything that should be brought from the shop). It should take our heroes through uncharted lands…deadly monsters…and more deadly monsters. It could be made up of a lot of chapters. And new chapter campaigns could be added weekly/monthly. That would make this game more exciting than….funding expedition campaigns in search for tools….and trying hard to make more money to buy expensive campaigns. Thus everyone can ‘play’ this game.

Flag Post

I dont think that they really care if everyone can play….. all they want is ounces or kreds being spent on this game. Screw the free players. Im like you hashil this could be a lot better if they took your suggestion….

And new chapter campaigns could be added weekly/monthly. That would make this game more exciting than….funding expedition campaigns in search for tools….and trying hard to make more money to buy expensive campaigns. Thus everyone can ‘play’ this game.

Flag Post

ANOTHER IDEA
-i have the feeling that a lot of battles are too much based on coincidence. if the devs want to change this i might have a simple idea. just give the leadership more healthpoints about 10hitpoints or so… and then to keep up the balance for direct hitters and sneak attackers, give them 1! attackpoint more. this simple change would balance the game quite good, i think.