I found a bug, want 50 ounces now (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

whenever i open an island with more then 250 or 300 tiles, the games crashes.

this is easy to witness, just keep opening big islands.

your welcome

Flag Post

go play tyrant

Flag Post

Thank you for the bug-report, we’ll check it. But in the Big Hunt we are accepting only payment system bugs. Sorry, thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

only payment system bugs? you never wrote that before! Just say that you are hungry for money and will give 50ounces only if you pay cash!!! Look around ! Everyone talks only about money-hungry Bytex and nothing about player support!

Flag Post
Originally posted by anton_k1:

only payment system bugs? you never wrote that before! Just say that you are hungry for money and will give 50ounces only if you pay cash!!! Look around ! Everyone talks only about money-hungry Bytex and nothing about player support!

Yes, they did say that and it was very clear. Read more carefully next time before you start yelling insults for no reason please. This type of community-bug hunting is very nice for players and a nice effort from Bytex.

Flag Post

It was rather ambiguous English, actually. “Priority for today is the bugs with payment system.” That’s not clear whether they’re looking for bugs “in” the payment system or attaching a payment system for bug-hunters. Too bad I gave up my clan wars bug for nothing — the 50 ounces would’ve been a nice way to recoup ounce losses this era.

Flag Post

And that’s another effect of short-sighted incentivizing. Community bug-hunting may be good, but not if it’s on a limited scope. For instance, if I had known they were looking for payment system bugs only and thought they would expand it down the line, I would’ve kept my mouth shut about that clan wars bug until I could’ve gotten prize money for it. Obviously that’s not best for the game, but that’s how the incentives work out.