Your questions about the game

197 posts

Flag Post

Here is you can ask any questions about the game.

Flag Post

Three questions about card availability:

1. What is your plan for limited edition cards from sets like Wrath of Crom, Swamp Ferocity, etc. Are you going to re-release these at some point? Will there be a new set, or will they be added to an existing set?

2. What is your plan for gift cards like Arrowthrower, Heavy Cavalry and Kolobok? Will Kolobok be available every Halloween? Will Heavy Cavalry and Arrowthrower be available again? Do you realize that when you give powerful cards as limited-edition gifts, it harms the community … Anyway I hope these cards become available again. Please inform.

3. Is it true that cards we get from “random chests” sometimes come from certain events? Like for example, does Battle Maiden require that you are fighting a land campaign? Does Dwarven Scout require that you buy a pro booster pack? How do you get Ittsup? How do you get Guardians of the North?

Thanks for clarifying.

Flag Post

1. May be it will available in future. I can’t say more details about this.
2. Gift cards will be announced just before the holidays.
3. Nope.

Flag Post

So for 2. there are no plans to re-release gift cards ever?

Flag Post

I am very interested in hearing an answer to Sir_Val’s question. I’ve also got one of my own: will there ever be a way to change or synchronize portal times (24hr countdowns)? Consider me foolish, but that’s a feature I’d be willing to pay ounces for. Right now they’re all haphazardly placed (since I opened them very early on) and it’s giving me a headache and a mess with my schedule trying to plan land-grab strategies with them.

Also, supposing I had to move half a world away for a year’s study/work? Resync’ing the portals would be nice.

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, as i say before, these cards may be re-released. But i can’t say for sure now. For example next Halloween’s promo may be Kolobok and some new card both.

Tagno, some changes with this we will provide, but not soon, sorry.

Flag Post

Is it intended that Apostle of Pain doesn’t have any ability?
Besides the fact that it’s really weak atm it’s odd to see a promo without any ability. All other cards above “Rare” rarity (and all creatures above “Frequent” rarity) have an ability and all other cards without an ability (except for the frequent swamp card Blind Arkhaalite) show some text instead of their ability. Apostle doesn’t. Also your text from the Game News (“Apostle of Pain which can renew the balance of the fight just when he comes to the battlefield.”) indicates that it has some (new) ability. So am I right assuming that this ability got lost somehow?

And what made you release those heroes? Don’t you realize that the only thing plains really needs is a 7-0-0 hero that doesn’t completely suck? Will there ever be one of those?

Oh, and talking about the new set:
The description of Sedation has a typo. It should be “at the end of each turn” instead of “at the and of each turn”.

Flag Post

Will you add sound or music?

Flag Post

MichaelH_, it was fixed, thanks.

Zileuton, Berserk: the Cataclysm already have sounds, but it didn’t work on chrome and speed of fight more than 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

MichaelH_, it was fixed, thanks.

What exactly was fixed? I still see the false description of Sedation and Apostle doesnt have an ability either. (If it is supposed to have none tell so, please)

Originally posted by bytex:

– After the first failed attempt of landing all next attempts will cost 15 ounces or 50000 imperials.

You’re talking about a clan re-deploying on the map after they failed to take the city at their first attempt or lost all their cities, right?
If so who would have to pay? The Clan leader? Clan leader or deputy (whoever gives the order to deploy)? Evenly split between all members?

Flag Post

Why does each of the winning clans from last round currently own a city in the top-right area of the new map? Are you planning on changing rules without telling us?

Flag Post

MichaelH_, wrong description of Sedation is fixed. It’s about attack from the deployment point after the first failure of this type of attack. Clan leader or deputy are paying for this.

Sir_Valimont, it’s a part of changing map. It’s needed to help lower clans to take part in the CW.

Flag Post

I suppose that’s one option - force turnover of the top three clans. But unless you force those players to stick to their clans (and not just form 3 different clans) it solves nothing.

The only real solution I can see is to offer awards for more clans. This would create incentives for >3 clans to take clan wars seriously and equalize the field somewhat among >90 players. More people winning ounces, expanding the community of serious players would do a great deal to convince them to spend for extra ounces to get that Archmage Box, which offers far more probabilistic advantage in bulk than any pro booster can. Or to use ounces to buy back into Clan battles.

Another aspect helping lower clans would be to decrease the difficulty of taking cities, i.e. clan v. clan. I’m sure other people here have ideas to help with that.

Flag Post

Also, unless the fix hasn’t been applied yet, my reading of Sedation still " at the AND of each turn."

Apostle of Pain doesn’t seem to do anything when it hits the battlefield (supposed to “turn the tide of battle?”), still lacks its effect?

Flag Post

Why is there a difference between this and this posts?

Flag Post

Bytex, the reason why I asked is that (after clearing browser chache) I still see the wrong description of Sedation.

And I’m sorry to continue this but yesterday it was said in the chat that Apostle of Pain is 3/3/5 with Balance on Facebook, so why is she only a crappy 4/3/7 creature with no ability here on Kong?

Flag Post

welcome to the twilight zone (:-)

Flag Post

Tagno, thanks for your suggestion. We are thinking about changes of cw, all your ideas may be helpful. Sedation was fixed on local server, it will take effect after the game update.

Verytas, this is the news from the different social network.

MichaelH_, bug with the Apostle will be fixed soon. Thanks.

Flag Post

this apostle has balance now … also how do u use spire click on it seems to do nothing at all?? help plz…

Flag Post

Soulkrusha, with the spire you able to use protection mode and the time of conquering lands decreased to 15 hours.

Flag Post

ok then how do i use protection mode have always been able to buy it??

Flag Post

Time for my questions.

Is it legit to have an alternate account? Till now it gave the opportunity of reducing time for an achievement (the defender one), so it wasnt game breaking. Though now, with the clan wars, having an alt could be troublesome. Especially with the single declaration on a city. Stalling another clan could change the outcome of the clan wars, it’s really unfair and a really cheap tactic. Have you planned something about this potential issue?

And about the hills farming. Right now is too easy to gain massive amounts of imps simply using counter decks with a buddy.
That’s breaking again the imps economy. Something planned for the next patches?
May i suggest to simply remove the imps prize for the “entry” victory? You can balance this by slightly increasing the rewards for the following victories when you’re already king of the hills.
Just dont make them for ounces only, please. That could be a solution, but it will be also a punishment for all the player that dont abuse the system.

As usual, bear with me for my poor english. Keep up the good work. ^^

Flag Post

Soulkrusha, yes, if you have spire you always able to use protection mode.

DarthPlasmon, about alt. accounts you can read in the Terms of Service. We are thinking about some changes of the KoH and ToD, so wait for a while.

Flag Post

Can’t you make it harder to chase invaders?

Flag Post

Bytex, did you change the calculation for battle damage this era in clan wars?

My clan with 19 people hits for 18 damage each on PvP. Another clan with 30 people also hits for 18 damage each on PvP.

Where is the announcement that this was going to change?