Bug Reports

104 posts

Flag Post

Please let us know all the bugs you are experiencing. We will look into it ASAP, thanks guys!

Flag Post

(small edit to bring this link into the light of day)

Originally posted by HourBlastGames:

Please visit support.duelingblades.com to report any bugs and ask any questions. It would speed up the process. Thanks guys!

Here’s a small list of what I’ve seen so far (including a few already reported bugs):

• The first level 26 enemy (Malkyn) completely breaks the game whenever you try to challenge him.
• War Cry buff does not activate if the opponent used a counterattack skill in the same turn.
• Class Fury skills say they use 10 EP (and they do), but the game seems to think I don’t move that round causing me to regen back to 2 EP at the end of the turn (regardless of if I did actually move).
• The in-game chat is kinda wonky to use and the font color is hardly visible.
• Is gifting supposed to yield 2 AP or only 1? And if it’s supposed to be 2 AP while everything costs 2 AP to do, why wouldn’t the system be based off of 1 AP increments in the first place?
• I did experience one freeze earlier today when fighting Tybalt, when both of us were a single hit from the end. I’m not entirely sure what happened there.
• The PvP lobby chat needs to have something set up for multiple lines (or character limits), as everything currently runs on a single line. Click detection for the chat could also be improved a bit, since the chat panel won’t register my clicking in it if my cursor is far enough to the right.
• Likewise, the missions menu could use with some slightly modified margins for multiple lines. As things stand, the requirements text covers the numerical progress (0/3) if it’s long enough.
• I also had a very strange occurrence happen to me when purchasing my Knight equipment today (Renaissance Sword and Shield, 4200 Gold). Doing this completed a mission to spend money in the shops. I started off with around 8k Gold and ended up with barely anything immediately after the purchase; one battle later my Gold was back to where it should have been (~4k).

If I find anything else, I’ll let you know. =)

Flag Post

A typo that may need fixed:

Tri-Cut states that it deals 10% damage, but seems to actually be 50%. Something I noted earlier today while that private beta was still open.

I think the way the game is currently handling friends is fine, given one-way connections existing on Kongregate (lots of people have friended me, but I rarely ever friend anybody back). I would like to suggest something a bit more of permanence if possible, so that connections made can be maintained — though do give people the ability to drop connections they no longer want. Every time I log in I have an empty friends list as the game only looks for people in my own friends list logged in and I am terribly unlikely to see any of them regularly. Thus I have to wait for people that have friended me to log in (people already online when I log in don’t count). =P

Perhaps I’m getting ambitious here but I’d really like a way to add people in-game (even though we may be spread out between Kongregate, Facebook, and Friendster we’re already battling with each other just fine it seems).

Flag Post

War Cry sometimes doesn’t work.

Flag Post

During the tutorial you start with 1 gold and have to buy a stick for 1 gold. You then get a reward of 600 gold and are asked to buy “a skill you can afford”, which would cost 600 gold. However, after gaining that reward, i’m left with a balance of 599 gold, leaving me 1 gold short and preventing me from continuing the tutorial.
I’m not aware of any possibility to skip or reset the tutorial.

Flag Post

The game wont let me buy any armor piece. Wich is odd because skills and weapons work fine.

Flag Post

I just lost a battle where I would tell my character to move, but she stood in the middle of the screen the entire time

Flag Post

an error occurred: AUTH failed comes up when loading the game

Flag Post

i’m guessing its a bug, but cant be certain.
seems that samurai Tsubami can counter warrior counter.
how is this possible, if counter doesnt even have an atk range?

Flag Post

i didn’t get a reward after finishing “continue imperial investigation 1”

Flag Post

It wont let me unequip or equip weapons/armour

Flag Post

Here’s a list, a couple things of which are repeated:

• The second level 26 enemy (Ulric) doesn’t seem to render properly for me; he is just a shadow. Everything else about the battle seems right, except Ulric only uses Stun Kick (and very sparingly at that). Hopefully that is what was intended with this AI.
• War Cry buff does not activate if the opponent used Counterattack or Tsubame Gaeshi in the same turn.
• If your EP would go down to 0 from using a skill, you will end the turn with 2 EP every time (even if you moved).
• Chat in general could be improved. The PvP lobby chat runs on in a single line, and the in-game chat isn’t very useful at all in its current state.
• When buying something completes the “Help the Town” quest, your purchase appears to happen twice (but only actually happens once). Gold returns to its proper value after you next leave the village screen. It is possible to see negative Gold doing this.
• The rewards for finishing a duel in a draw seem way off.
• AP gifts don’t show who the gift was from. If I log off, all of the avatars in that menu also default to the silhouette image rather than the game’s current avatar placeholder.

If I find anything else, I’ll let you know. =)

Flag Post

Thanks a bunch guys for these great finds. We are looking into these bugs and will try to fix as many of these as possible. We will keep you guys posted on the progress, thanks again guys!

Flag Post

Hey Guys, we’ve set up our support page using Getsatisfaction.com. Please visit support.duelingblades.com to report any bugs and ask any questions. It would speed up the process. Thanks guys!

Flag Post

Hey I don’t know if it’s just me but when i fight ulric he is invisible you can only see his shadow.

Flag Post

I also cant seem to sell my kris blade in the blacksmith

Flag Post

PvP seems to glitch occasionally. My moves don’t get registered, somewhat similar to what PFSed said earlier. It could be because of bad internet connection causing a synchronisation error I guess.

Flag Post

Posted a bug at Getsatisfaction.com / support.duelingblades.com
I hope that it will be fixed soon.

Flag Post

Not sure if we can be credited for this but same as the post above “i didn’t get a reward after finishing “continue imperial investigation 1”

Kind of messed up my level :[ sitting here with 1 ap expecting to have 11 and be a level higher.

Also had to beat Coopa 4 times just to get the 1st quest done to “beat him once”

Flag Post

Focusing on a particular issue that’s been bugging me for a while now (and has yet to be fixed):

The “War Cry” and “Aura of Protection” buffs are not activating when the opponent attempts to Counterattack, or if the opponent hits you with a Stun.

I’ve also updated my guide on the Kongregate forums if you guys want to take a look at it. Apparently you’ve got a typo with the required skill levels for Rogue and Ninja skills, which I’ve had to confirm with other players in-game. ;)

Flag Post

Hello, I have a bug to report.

I do not have a screenshot(If I did I would put it) But when I was Jocquelyn(Sorry if I spelled the name wrong) I had full health, started the battle and the instant she attack me, dead, she only did 42 damage.

Flag Post

If you double click “Fight” against an NPC you are not able to perform any action in the battle, which then times out and you are defeated.

Flag Post

I cant equip any thief’s items/weapons/skills though ive chosen it as my class. bought stuff remains in inventory but is unable to equip due to class limitation.

Flag Post

I can’t sell my items at the shop. I choose an item that isn’t equipped, click “Sell” and nothing happens.

Flag Post

Nothing selling for me eithrt