Bug Reports page 2

101 posts

Flag Post

Whenever I use my caltrops it doesn’t take away my EP nor see it on the battlefield. I could use it after one turn though.

Flag Post

I had 3002 gold and i bought an item for 3000 – after that instead of having 2 gold left i have -2699 (below zero) and it doesnt want to move even though i earn more.

Flag Post

@wiryx – Refresh the game, it should be back to normal. It happens when you complete the Village mission.

Another bug – Sometimes when in battle, even if I have enough EP, I still can’t use some skills (for example, I have exactly 5 EP, but I can’t use Heavy Slash until next turn).

Flag Post

I didn’t get any XP from beating Simon three more times. I got the gold but nothing else.

Flag Post

My screen has frozen when i go into combat. i was fighting jacquelyn when this happened… i tried to play pvp and it still doesnt show me moving attacking taking any damage dealing any damage etc.

Flag Post

Don’t know if this is reported but if you are a thief and you use the “Stun kick” ability twice in a row, the second kick won’t apply the stun.

Flag Post

Warrior’s war cry won’t work sometimes. It spends EP but has no effect

Flag Post

game won’t go on it won’t load, i waited 8 hours and it still didn’t work D:

Flag Post

Concerning the selling bug: You can’t sell an item if one of your other classes has it equipped. You have to first switch to that class and remove the item in order to sell it.

Stun kick seems to have several bugs: First, when a stunned character is hit with the kick, it doesn’t apply a second stun. My guess is the debuff is applied, but since the first stun is removed after the turn resolution the second stun happens to come off with it. Secondly, stun kick and throat slash do not initiate a clash minigame, but instead the attack goes off arbitrarily for one of the combatants.

Finally, and this is more of a suggestion than a bug, but it would be useful to see how many people in your level range are online when searching for pvp battles. It’s a waste of time to search repeatedly when there’s no one on to give you a challenge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by obedientarrow:

Concerning the selling bug: You can’t sell an item if one of your other classes has it equipped. You have to first switch to that class and remove the item in order to sell it.

Stun kick seems to have several bugs: First, when a stunned character is hit with the kick, it doesn’t apply a second stun. My guess is the debuff is applied, but since the first stun is removed after the turn resolution the second stun happens to come off with it. Secondly, stun kick and throat slash do not initiate a clash minigame, but instead the attack goes off arbitrarily for one of the combatants.

Finally, and this is more of a suggestion than a bug, but it would be useful to see how many people in your level range are online when searching for pvp battles. It’s a waste of time to search repeatedly when there’s no one on to give you a challenge.

right,same thing happening to me i cant sell any of my items,when i changed my class.

Flag Post

my game freezes sometimes in the middle of a fight, and im unable to move or make any actions for like 3-4 rounds, and when the game come back i see all the moves the opponent did during this time instantly, if im not dead yet.

Flag Post

Some of bugs I’ve encountered
- Sometimes counterattack vs. stun kick clashes aren’t working (stun kick wins without clash)
- Sometimes inventory kind of freezes (sell/equip buttons have no effect), so I have to refresh page to equip item or be able to sell
- Not sure if bug or not, but EP won’t go below 2 points

Flag Post

Bugs i noticed:
1) Reward for the mission “Continue Imperial investigation 1” (The one, that requires you to beat Simon 3 times) can’t be received ( i get the message, that i completed the mission, but i don’t get any exp or gold)
2) Sometimes, after i use Berserker Fury, my EP bugs, and even though i only have 2 EP on the next turn, i still can use any skill.
3) When i use the Automatch and it sends me to the map selection screen, i sometimes don’t get an opponent and, therefore, can’t start a match (Have a blank space where the opponent’s character should be displayed).
Also, i sometimes get automatched against myself and the matchmaker closes after about 2 seconds.

Flag Post

Another one:
One time, while i was fighting Zed NPC, my game kinda froze, means i can still input my commands, but the timer runs out, and neither me, nor the bot doesn’t do anything (Even though i’d input my commands) I had more HP at the moment, and thought, that i should simply wait for the turn counter to reach zero, but the match ended after like 7 turns, with the NPC Zed being victorious (It all happened, after we clashed to a draw)

Flag Post

Ok this just happened I HAVE NO PANTS! my pants are invisable so Im just a floating body and head

Flag Post

When i tried to use caltrop skill, the skill doesn’t trigger sometimes (i.e. my ninja isn’t throwing any caltrops….) Also, sometimes when i tried to use caltrop skills, two piles of caltrop appeared on the floor but the fake one would disappeared after one turn (as far as I observed).

Flag Post

Also, I cannot sell my weapon that i bought from shop (e.g. my $$4000 weapon for thief)……….. ><!

Flag Post

ok to arktong and all thous who cant sell weapons etc you need to be that class to sell them. For example if you want to sell thief weapon you need to use thief class for it to work.

Flag Post

I have not received any of the mission rewards for “Continue Imperial Investigation 1” 500 gold or 1100 EXP has not been successfully rewarded to my character.

Flag Post

Rogue’s Backstab often fails to work at all, even though you stay behind your target. It’s either a bug or the term “behind” is defined by a very tight zone, not sure, but either way it should be looked into, I guess.

Also, you cannot stun your target twice in a row – if you use Stun Kick consecutively, your target may move freely with stars floating around their head.

If you’re at the blacksmith’s and attempt to start a PvE match, your next fight is bound to be bugged: no characters or HP bars are displayed and the game gets frozen. After you refresh the page, the match appears to have been lost, as you’re lacking two AP points and your win/loss ratio is lowered.

Flag Post

Bugs involving AP:

• AP does not seem to properly decrement after the first enemy of a given session for me. It properly deducts 1 AP once the second battle begins.
• The tooltip on AP needs to be changed from “15 minutes” to “5 minutes” — assuming of course that this change is going to last a while (many Kongregate players have voiced dislike of the lowered AP timer).

Flag Post

I just bought black ninja pants, but I can’t equip them. I press “equip” but nothing happen :(

Flag Post

Now i got another one. So this guy and i did the minigame duel, and i think we tied. the push and shove animation repeatedly infinitely. When we both refreshed our screens, we went back to the game and the same broken screen. We can’t do anything now. The accounts are theblade and sasuki

Flag Post

Yeah…clash ties seem exceedingly broken. Just had one in PvE, and the game quit working after that (frozen screen).

If it helps detect the error, I don’t think I saw an attack arc coming from the opponent when there should have been one.

Flag Post

i start the game for the first time and beat the tutorial but it wont completely load the character creation