Bug Reports page 3

101 posts

Flag Post

Same for me on character creation screen nothing pops up

Flag Post

The same for me. Sign in the topic https://getsatisfaction.com/hourblastgames/topics/tutorial_problem-1cf2k0 at Getsatisfaction.com if You have the same problem.

Flag Post

The Charatcer Creation screen just shows me my character but no buttons load and nothing happens i just get stuck there.

Flag Post

yep I made a new account to go a different class route and character creation screen bugs out, this could be a problem for new players and may drive them off

Flag Post

i click on exit skills click and nothing

Flag Post

Tied with Helena in a clash, after that no matter what I did every turn both of us did nothing, stood still, and didn’t regenerate any mp. Had to wait for the turns to run out where I finally lost because of lower health.

Flag Post

the “account already in use” thing is back.. it took my deadzy acct.. cant use in myself but in my 2nd acct and all that follow him see him online 24/7..

Flag Post

Didn’t read any of the other posts except on the last page here. But, I do thing that it is a bug the Samurai’s Tsubame triggers when another class uses counter attack. Seeing as how you aren’t even attacking him, how is HE able to counter a counter that won’t trigger without being attacked… If that makes sense. Regardless.. there was no swing made on him, so he would have no actual way of countering.

Flag Post

The “Account Already in use” bug got my first acct, namely deadzy, all who follow him see him online 24/7, can challenge him, but no response.. hope this one gets resolved….

Flag Post

can’t conect to the server

Flag Post

Can´t enter the game. I get the message that my account didn´t authorized the game yet. This is nonsence since I already played it many times and never was asked to authorizes anything.

Flag Post

I’ve come across three issues:

1. Received no reward after completing the “Continue Imperial Investigation 2” quest.
2. Sometimes matches will bug out at the start causing for commands not to execute. You can still send out orders, but both you and AI will just stand there at the end of each turn. The inevitable outcome of these battles is a defeat for the player.
3. Whenever a clash ends in a draw the bug mentioned above takes place and the match will also end in defeat.

I think this is an amazing game, and even though it’s going inactive I believe it has a great potential to come back to life. Please work hard on the bugs! I’m sure in return you’ll see a lot more players stay interested in the game for quite a good while. :)

Flag Post

when i used assault pants +3 def +6 agi which make me has 61 def, i got 104 damage from helena normal attack
previously when i used bandit pants +2 def +2agi i only got 56 damge (i dont remember exacly but around that number 50<x<60)
does my brain so f*word rotten that i cant tell which are the better armor and which can arbsorb more damage,
please fix the bug or better give my gold back and take that cursed armor

Flag Post

I am stuck after I done creating my character. For the 1st mission which asked to buy a weapon from the Blacksmith. I cant move either

Flag Post

^Same as this guy. I really like this game and how it plays out. FIX THESE BUGS ASAP. I wanna play this game!!!

Flag Post

I notice when someone kills me with a Skill or I kill them the game kinda freezes. Plz fix.

Flag Post

I have a particular bug concerning the character stats. I leveled through the Class Tree in a way so i can get up to 145 maximum HP, however in battle, my HP total doesn’t exceed 140 HP. But in my character status, it does shows 145 HP and i’ve even seen players in PvP with 145 HP too, so i’m not the only one to have thought of this.

Update: It was fixed by itself at level 32, but it remains odd.

Flag Post

@ Mars, does the game freeze once the Defeat window appears? What browser and OS are you using?
@ zzZed, did you get the issue when you were level 31?

Flag Post

Yes, i got this issue since level 30, but in the end it didn’t bothered me that much.

Flag Post
  1. If you win a match while being invisible (Ninja Vanish), you cannot see your character afterwards. Neither during fights, nor in the lobby (just a shadow under your legs).
  2. Using Stun Kick on a stunned NPC enemy (two Stun Kicks in a row) does not work properly. It deals damage but he/she can move during next turn.

These are non-deterministic:

1. Sometimes there is no clash between exactly the same moves (like Stun Kick vs. Stun Kick).
  2. Sometimes the Blinding Dust does not work properly. Debuffed enemy shows smaller attack angle (correctly) but it seems to detect hits slightly outside it (like if his/her cone of attack were normal).

Flag Post

Hello,

Guys I just can’t log into the game anymore, I tried to reinstall twice, nothing, it’s just frustrating after you reach certain level and gear up not to be able to log in any more, I am logging over the face book, and i opened the face book account just to be able to play the game.

Besides this, just to mention that I have won rare armor and I have never received it, that’s just by the way something to be mentioned as well.

Flag Post

Guys, why is my post deleted instantly when I pressed – Replay to topic, what ios the problem here, i just want ot ask a simple question and to report a bug, this is really strange all about this.

Flag Post

I got a rare in pvp. The image was the bone shell armor, the name was “beast sword” and in my inventory there is nothing T_T

Help!

Screenshot

Flag Post

Hi barvarian, the Beast sword bug should be fixed on the new patch. This happens when the game loose connection with our server.

Flag Post

Me and two friends have problems with our ‘not-high-end’ tablets.
In the clash between two players (both took same actions), the
game reacts very slowly on our taps. It’s only in this game,
we didn’t ever had problems in other games. It’s so bad, that we even
lose clashes vs. lower npc-enemies.