Bug Reports page 4

101 posts

Flag Post

We notice on some of the lower end of the android device and iphone the clash runs slower, and we are working on optimizing the game for future updates.

Flag Post

War Cry and Auro of Protection are sometimes not being casted.
AP is taken but the skill animation doesnt show and theres no effect either.

Flag Post

im stuck at game configuration loaded page where there is a wallpaper of a swordsman and a nnja fighting…pls help me

Flag Post

Cannibal101, are you still getting the issue?

Flag Post

Ninja Decoy bug/glitch. When you use this skill it is easy to tell which one is the player, because after spawning the player ducks, whereas 2 copys stand still. Fix please

Flag Post

for me when someone use ninja decoy the real person has a bunch of smoke all around them enstead of the clones for a brief second

Flag Post

Bug: Clicked on enhance equipment icon without choosing any equipment. A message pops up saying to choose a weapon first. So I selected a weapon and then tapped enhance but nothing happens. Tapping on any equipment now will not display descriptions and the buy/sell/equip options; a game restart is required to set things right again. Android version btw.

Flag Post

Ever since 1.3 came out, I haven’t been able to quest. I get stuck on “Waiting for server response.”

Flag Post

We’ve fixed the “waiting for server issue” with the latest server update.

Flag Post

Not sure if you are aware of this but for no reason my character became invisible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

I enhanced my equipment but, my character Ninja, when using the skill Ninja Vanish (like this skill), my character become invisible but the light effect due to upgraded equipment still there. The opponent still know where are you by track the light on screen. Please fix it. Thank You.

Flag Post

We’ve encountered this issue on the last build, but not on the latest. It looks like it’s still happening on the current build and we will look into the bug. We are also looking into an issue where the item is glowing when you use Ninja Vanish.

Flag Post

all enemies past malkyn dont appear in the shuffling system

Flag Post
Originally posted by PauloBauCouto:

all enemies past malkyn dont appear in the shuffling system

It’s because you aren’t high enough level.

Flag Post

could be but i dislike farming malkyn to level up, because i just PWN him with my full rare set from drops

Flag Post

not sure if it’s bug or not, but when using skills critical field does not work. I’ve never got to check if it overpowers regular skills, but id definetely does’nt increase damage.

Flag Post

i got stuck in “game configuration loaded.” how to get rid of this??

Flag Post

I used Throat Slice, then Stun Kick on Imperial Berserker and he moved after the second stun.

Flag Post

Just tried what ElvenSavior said. Yep, if you use Thraot Slice then Stun Kick, the second stun is bugging out. This is a preety serious issue. Haven’t been able to test Stun Kick then Throat Slice yet.

Flag Post

This is one of the issue we are looking to fix in the future patch.

Flag Post

Thanks for the info. I’m glad to know that this is being fixed. Just tried using Stun Kick then Throat Slice. It has the same effect. The enemy (it was Imperial Berserker again, but I think it works for everybody) moved after the second stun.

Flag Post

There is a delay in the adding allies button. I dont know how long. Also recharging 1AP every 10 minutes with a max of 10AP points is insane…

Flag Post

When you mute sound effects it doesn’t mute the character’s voices when they get a direct hit (in the red area).

Flag Post

i think there is a bug because on the first map(where you fight for your first battle against the bandit) when i beat anybody with a stun kick, the loot screen stuffs up and i cant claim my loot

Flag Post

Using OSX and Safari, PVP search turned ON. My screen keeps frozen at the “successfully logged into your account! Loading your account…” point and doesn’t go any further. I tried to re-install Unity player, delete cache from it and reset Safari stored data, but still unable to play. Besides that, noticed that my strength and defense went into invalid values, even after changing gear.