Patch 1.0.8

12 posts

Flag Post

AP For NPC is now lowered to 1 AP per battle.
Regeneration for AP has lowered to 1 AP every 5 minutes.

Flag Post

NPC battles only cost 1 now? I think that may have been a good step.

I really disagree with slashing the time it takes to regen 1 AP though. Unless the goal of AP is to prevent farming of battles based on time efficiency (one-hitting Merek all day can get boring), or you’ve got some epic battle scenarios planned which will take more than 1 AP, it almost might as well not even be there. =/

Flag Post

Yup, AP is just useless. You should want your players to be addicted to your game :p

Anyway, a good improvement, in my opinion.

Flag Post

If nothing else, I personally prefer the ap regen time to be extended :/ Making it 5mins gives me the feeling that I’m forced to play 24/7 to compete with others and that usually leads to me quitting the game, just my opinion though.

Flag Post

I agree with heck, with the current systems, I can play almost 24/7 with a few friends sending me ap to smooth out the losing streaks, and since I can, I know others are, and in such a competitive game, that disheartens me…

Flag Post

I think they did this for a temporary measure to make sure there is no bugs, I agree though, AP regen time or something needs to be changed.

Flag Post

I agree too. The AP regeneration time has to be extended.

Flag Post

Assuming you guys aim to compete for the weekly tournament, it’s all down to farming BP regardless, isn’t it? In the old system you could be fed AP, too, and your chances of winning the tournament were somewhat based on how many friends to feed you you had and how much time you could spend grinding your highscore anyway… A tournament based on your win/loss ratio given some specified BP earned during the subject week would be much more fair, I guess… That way those who play to get the prizes would be satisfied and those who play just for fun wouldn’t be so out of the game, by participating, say, passively. Plus, neither of them would have to wait so long to play the game, as it was before and is not now, much to my content, I must say.

Flag Post

uhhm, I see that we KONG players feel the AP regen to be a bit too fast, but then again, its because we can easily add friends here, on the other hand, i’ve found a few friendster players, and they all have one problem, they cant add friends easily, so i guess the AP regen is for them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HourBlastGames:

AP For NPC is now lowered to 1 AP per battle.
Regeneration for AP has lowered to 1 AP every 5 minutes.

:foreveraloneyay: WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOO WOOT WOO WOO WOO!
Good patch,4 minutes and 59 secs XD

Flag Post

i have a question will u be fixing the clash system soon,ive got the same numbers as my enemy and we just were stuck in a endless loop

Flag Post

^^ That has happened to me also