This game is already dead..

15 posts

Flag Post

Topic. Doesn’t matter which time, can never find any players. There is 1-2 players only searching for PVP. Last 2 hours I only found 1 person (level 8 warrior). It’s ridicilous. Developers plan?

Flag Post

Yes, I buy items for $5 and can not play anyone!!!!!! WTF!! I want my money back NOW

Flag Post

thats why you dont spend money on flash games

Flag Post

Please be aware that this is only currently a public beta.
The game is intended for release on more than one site. I even hear that it will be coming to Facebook.

Once the beta is over, the player base will rapidly expand.

Flag Post

Was the Warrior’s name Zacherybob by any chance?

Flag Post

this game suck ! period

Flag Post

That issue, coupled with the “questing” difficulty of the warrior class is outlandish.
I played through the entire story with a thief in two hours, only had to rematch maybe three times. Didn’t stop to do the fight three time quests, just from one to the next, to the next. Hardly any issues.

On the other hand here, my warrior gets to Tybalt.. and this is just fucking stupid.

He uses his Tsubame, 80+ dmg. He runs, gets his power back up, and comes in to do it again. Dead.
I counter to stop his attack, he uses Tsubame, 80+ dmg.(Refer to bug thread where I posted.)
I don’t attack to counter his Tsubame, and he attacks. 60+ dmg.

My thief just had to run in circles, jump in with stun, attack, run, rinse and repeat. Done it for the whole “game”
My warrior can’t do anything about Tybalt, and frankly.. I am not going to grind for another 5+ levels to get second class.
The xp gain from them is weak, the items in the store don’t do much of anything for helping in the fight. Best sword for the Novice class added 2 dmg tops. Best armor for him stopped 3 dmg tops. What was the point..?

Flag Post

Accidentally hit submit before I was done.
Bottom line of it, is that the thief has no problem leveling and running through the quests while the warrior has to trudge through each fight. So one of two things need to be done…
Nerf thief, which would involve core mechanics surrounding stun.
Buff warrior, which would involve increasing defense by a significant amount, but would not roll over to the next tier.
(And it is best sword and armor for warrior, not novice. —; )

Flag Post
Originally posted by JOetjen91:

That issue, coupled with the “questing” difficulty of the warrior class is outlandish.
I played through the entire story with a thief in two hours, only had to rematch maybe three times. Didn’t stop to do the fight three time quests, just from one to the next, to the next. Hardly any issues.

On the other hand here, my warrior gets to Tybalt.. and this is just fucking stupid.

He uses his Tsubame, 80+ dmg. He runs, gets his power back up, and comes in to do it again. Dead.
I counter to stop his attack, he uses Tsubame, 80+ dmg.(Refer to bug thread where I posted.)
I don’t attack to counter his Tsubame, and he attacks. 60+ dmg.

My thief just had to run in circles, jump in with stun, attack, run, rinse and repeat. Done it for the whole “game”
My warrior can’t do anything about Tybalt, and frankly.. I am not going to grind for another 5+ levels to get second class.
The xp gain from them is weak, the items in the store don’t do much of anything for helping in the fight. Best sword for the Novice class added 2 dmg tops. Best armor for him stopped 3 dmg tops. What was the point..?

the warrior having a problem in missions just depends on your play style, using this account from my rogue was different but had no problem with the missions after coping up with is, + the tsubame countering counter is quite feasible, since counter is still a priority 3 skill..

Flag Post

The problem you pointed JOetjen91 doesn’t have to do with the players classes but rather the ennemies design.

The Warrior and the Thief are effectively balanced for PvP purposes, but it’s understandable to find this balance tackled whenever confronted to higher classes. I think the Thief’s family have easier time with the CPU ennemies simply because they don’t really know how to deal with their attack stategies (and from what i’ve heard, the CPU run blindly into Ninja Caltrops O_O).

Still if a sizable number of players run into a wall when facing the likes of Tybalt, there is a problem. I agree and advocate a better balance of the ennemies in general, just to avoid the difficulty spikes.

I wonder if HBG have taken note of the Counter Vs. Tsubame Gaeshi issue. I also agree that it makes things unfair, but some note that it trigger only if the players are fairly close to each other, which would make a little more sense. That’s why i tend to follow my target to cast TG rather than stay in the spot when i play Samurai.

Ther’s also the War Cry interference that annoys me T_T, and must be fixed please.

Flag Post

I have tried every possible strategy I could humanly think of when playing warrior vs Tybalt. Offensive, defensive – not attacking when he has full EP and is close enough for him to use his Tsubame. I made another account, and put one point in thief just to use Stun Kick as a means to an end, and guess what.. No more problems. Also, after completing all the npcs, and have maybe 2 kill 3 times quests left.. I am stuck at lvl 22.. So we need some more npcs, or their xp values need to be increased. Also, just to see if it was feasible to go back and use the lower level npcs as xp, it starts at 5 xp and goes up to whatever Helena gives.. which, for the hassle.. isn’t a lot.

I am aware that this is beta.. but I have seen a lot of traffic come and go via the chat.. and have to say- Not many are sticking around.

Flag Post

Forgot to touch on the note of HBG and Tsubame.. yes. They apparently meant for Tsubame to counter Counter. Which.. I just can’t for the life of me understand.

Flag Post

3 people in kong chat 3! this game is dead because they haven’t make new updates yet

Flag Post

i must agree with darkcry2 sadly. when this game was released it was FULL of players all lvl and chat was as full as that. i played to lvl 25 but then i simply wanted more things to do as i was out off quests. i logged in once a while checking if update but nothing. not even now… its shame, this game would be great hit

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mort432:

Please be aware that this is only currently a public beta.
The game is intended for release on more than one site. I even hear that it will be coming to Facebook.

Once the beta is over, the player base will rapidly expand.

When will this happen? I made this post 7 months ago and it dropped from 1-2 players to 0 players. Whenever I look up to play a round there is literally NO ONE. ever. I guess just move on as the devs have abandoned this game a long time ago.