New Version of Dueling Blades

72 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys, first of all I want to introduce myself to the Dueling Blades community. My name is Adi, and I’m the community manager for Dueling Blades. I’m here to help you guys enjoy Dueling Blades by answering your questions and taking your feedbacks.

We are preparing to launch the official version of Dueling Blades in Kongregate soon. Characters created on the Beta version will no longer be available and you will have to create a new character. For every Kongregate kreds you’ve spent in the beta version, you will get the same exact amount reimbursed in Diamonds.

We’ve worked very hard in adding new features and balancing the difficulty. It is now easier to progress through the main quest. Navigating through the menu is now easier due to a revamped UI. There are several new rare armors for each class, and we’ve also added a slot machine. We apologize for the inconvenience and we truly appreciate your continuing support of Dueling Blades. We hope you enjoy the game.

-Adi

Flag Post

Thank you developers for continuing updates in dueling blades. I have tried the ipad version (so many people to beat hehe) and it was very nice. Can the rare equipment be bought in an insanely high price because it is so hard getting them and I have currently no use of my gold hehe. Say thanks to devs for me too :D

BTW I am thinking twice about posting my samurai guide haha

Flag Post

I’m glad to greet you Adi! All i can say is we are a small, but nice and devoted community, let’s hope it will start growing from on. Personaly, i’ve no problem on giving up my character from the beta if it’s to start anew in an improved and spanking version of Dueling Blades.

Flag Post

Hey dude nice to see that u guys are working on it I think I should have read this a long time ago—————-chuckles——————— I have a question that why isn’t there a chat br in the iPad app version

Flag Post

Nice meeting you guys! Right now we are not planning to sell any rare armors, maybe that will change in the future, but I"m not sure. Yeah with the release of Dueling Blades in iOS, Android, Facebook and Kongregate, hopefully there will be more players to PvP. As far as the chat bar, it’ll be only available for Kongregate players.

Flag Post

Thank you for answering our questions. In addition of already planned features like 2vs2 or new classes, will it be possible to watch other players matchs as a spectator?

Flag Post

At the moment we don’t have watch other players match as a spectators. I’ll add that to the list of feedbacks and suggestions.

Flag Post

Is “Reset Class Tree” free?

Flag Post

We are still deciding on what to do with class reset at the moment.

Flag Post

Cool.

I have a couple suggestions for the game and I didn’t see a “suggestions” thread so I decided to post them here.

At the moment there is no real way to fine tune your character to your liking besides chosing different armor (eg. one rogue armor might boost str and agil while another might boost def and agil) and it would be cool to have more options. Like maybe in the class tree there are different branches you could take to end at the same class; or maybe have gems/orbs/pieces of candy/whatever that boost different stats and that you can socket into your equips.

I don’t have very much ideas to suggest for being able to fine tune a character, but I hope – if my idea seems reasonable – that other members in the community will comment or the staf at HourBlastGames will think of things. Cheers.

Flag Post

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll forward them to the dev team, and I like the idea to boost up your stats using items. Right now we set it up where you can purchase the book of learning in the item shops to get 2X or even 3X exp to level up faster.

Flag Post

I have a couple of suggestions too.

First concerning the premium faces and hairstyles obtainable as a loot. Early in my playthrough, i was annoyed to receive twice the same hairstyle and be unable to get rid of the spare, and as many players all these items accumulate in our inventories.

I would like to sell them, for money or preferably for Diamonds (1D each for exemple), which leads to my second concern about diamonds. Every players who doesn’t spend Kreds can only ever obtain 33D and no more, which is kinda sad. At least you could try to give a way to slowly gain more for free like some other online games (from the loot spin or once a week via a daily reward system).

Originally posted by MeanKno:

It would be cool to have more options. Like maybe in the class tree there are different branches you could take to end at the same class; or maybe have gems/orbs/pieces of candy/whatever that boost different stats and that you can socket into your equips.

And MeanKno, i like your idea! I think there’s currently enough room for tuning our characters though. But with a closer look to the equipement for every classes, it seems not properly balanced. The Rogue gets the short stick as their Weapons and Armors are always sub-par compared to the other classes. While the Ninja’s stuff are undeniably the best (no obligatory a bad thing gameplay-wise), the Kagejutsu set notably is ridiculous (in that it makes the Ninja just as resilient as the best defensively equipped Rogue while being faster and hitting harder than him).

It’s a bit long but i’d like to have these remarks taken into consideration, but so far, Excellent Job and best wishes to the HourBlast staff ;D.

Flag Post

I’ll put those suggestions for premium faces Rockman. I get a lot of hair or faces too and it’s just sitting in my inventory, and you’re correct, you can only get about 33 diamonds if you don’t purchase any diamonds at all. Thanks for the suggestions again.

Flag Post

We are now considering of selling the faces and hair and hopefully it’ll go in the next patch.

Flag Post

Hi Sir, i’m currently playing Dueling Blades on my iPhone. And when I go to class section there’s an instruction to tap the “Novice button” to add my stats but it’s not working. Can you help me regarding to this problem? Thanks in advance :)

Flag Post

why did you remove my post ? :( I’ll post it again

Hi Sir, i’m currently playing Dueling Blades on my iPhone. And when I go to class section there’s an instruction to tap the “Novice button” to add my stats but it’s not working. Can you help me regarding to this problem? Thanks in advance :)

Flag Post

Hi Jared, during the CP tutorial you have to click on the red circle. We have fixed this issue for the next patch so it’ll point to the red circle.

Flag Post

so that’s how it’ll work.. thank you very much sir :))

Flag Post

no problem, there are several players that have encountered this issue because the arrow is not aligned properly in some mobile/ tablet devices as well.

Flag Post

i get stuck on the the loading page where it says on the lower left “game configuration loaded” plss help me >.<

Flag Post

We had a server issue over the weekend but it should be good now. Please try to log into the game again.

Flag Post

really wished we can keep our characters :( thats a bummer

Flag Post

i love this game . because that’s the game i wanted to play for fun. please make this game the best of all .

Flag Post
Originally posted by <a
Originally posted by jakewf:

really wished we can keep our characters :( thats a bummer

Hmm… I like this idea!

Flag Post

Needs updates and classes and stuff like that… Oh and make the best warrior weapon a rare/ultrarare