PVP rare bug

5 posts

Flag Post

I got a rare in pvp. The image was the bone shell armor, the name was “beast sword” and in my inventory there is nothing T_T

Help!

Screenshot

Flag Post

This was a bug from the previous build of the game and it happens when the game loose connection with the server. Since there’s no connection, the game spins beast sword and you will not get charged diamonds. This issue is now fixed in the new build. Can you give me your Character’s name? We will reimburse the players with an item called beast sword on the next round of patch.

Flag Post

Sorry if i posted it everywere, thank you for the polite response(S), and i love how you mantain your fanbase happy xD

My character´s name is Loonatika.

P.D.: Beast sword, that sounds cool. Just out of curiosity, any idea why it had that name if that item dont exist (yet)?

Flag Post

I think it’s some kind of residual data left in the code of the game (think of the Hidden Palace zone in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 among other stuff and you get the picture ^^).

Flag Post

Yeah the name Beast Sword was a place holder text for the icons, but it’s a mystery where the name come from :).