Patch 1.2.0 [RELEASED 2-5-2013]

24 posts

Flag Post

Hey Everyone,

Today we are launching Patch 1.2.0 The details are located here!

We will update this topic when it is out. Downtime will be about 30-60 minutes and we are currently scheduled to patch at 5:00 PM PST.

NEW FEATURES:
• Increase level cap from 34 to 50
• Added Reset Classtree functions
• Added settings function in main menu, now music and sound effects can be turned off.
• Some rare weapons and armors can now be purchased using Gold or Diamonds.
• Added ultra rare weapons for Knight, Rogue, Ninja, and Samurai.
• Weapons and armors price adjusted
• Added AP refill timer in the main menu
• Can sell premium faces and hair.
• Unlocked skills now display the level requirement.
• Added sale offer and discounts for armors and weapons
• Added push notifications

FIXED BUGS:
• Diamond counter now shows the correct amount when it reaches 0
• There is now a pop up message when you have slow connection.
• Fixed Beast Sword bug in slot machine
• Player can now move the fan when tapping a skill or attack icon on the Macbook.
• Fixed leveling up twice during blacksmith tutorial
• Fixed several text and overlapping text issues
• Game no longer gets stuck during class tutorial
• The tutorial arrow now points to the red circle during the Class Point tutorial
• The icons on my item, my equip, and my skills tabs no longer disappear
• The stage selection icon in the lobby no longer reset to forest
• Can start quest after a server restarts
• Blacksmith tutorial now properly plays after getting premium and rare armors on the slot machine.

Flag Post

Keep up the good work! This game is great, and keeps improving!

P.D.:The people who got the beast sword bug dont get anything? T_T

Flag Post

Thank you for following up regarding the Beast Sword bug. We have not forgotten about the Beast Sword reimbursement and we still have the list of players that are getting the issue. When the problem arise, we were still deciding on how to reimburse players, and now we have decided to to give an item called “Beast Sword” in the game. Since the beast sword is a new item in the game, we have to create the item first and unfortunately it did not make it into the patch that just got released. The item will be given automatically to your inventory the next time we patch the game.

Flag Post

We’ve also give you guys book of learning that double your xp for 2 hours.

Flag Post

Nice to know you guys are doing stuff to the game :)

Flag Post

We’re still working on more patches for the game, and thanks for your support!

Flag Post

Wow,this is a nice update.

Flag Post

Why do updates make people lose there account data? can you give them back there class items and gold and gems?

Flag Post

The game you played was the public beta of DB, vastly different from the actual version, so it’s understandable why the players data couldn’t be carried over.

Flag Post

Yes the previous game was a beta version, and if you purchased kred on the beta, you will get them reimbursed with diamonds as soon as you create your character.

Flag Post

Just an update on the next patch. We fixed Tsubame Gaeshi, it no longer counter a counter attacks and we are working on adding new missions.

Flag Post

We are working on an item enhancements feature for the next patch.

Flag Post

We’ve submitted patch 1.3 to Apple and once it’s accepted we will patch iOS, Android, Kongregate, and Facebook.

Flag Post

I like the newest patch, but it’s made it harder to find opponents since I can’t click “find match”

Flag Post

We created the new PvP auto match because players were having issue that they face a level 50 when they’re a level 5. We have a discussion on this on our forum at the moment and we are looking into the feedback.

Flag Post

when can we expect a new update?

Flag Post

Exactly what price adjustments did you do? I still see the same prices for all the armor.

Flag Post

There will be a new update adding the “Match anyone” filter for online battles and some bug fixes. Regarding the price adjustments, prices for equipments were changed several patches ago.

Flag Post

New Features: Weapon and armor prices adjusted. I guess that isn’t a new feature

Flag Post

So i’m on a mac and for some reason Duelling blades won’t even finish loading for me so I can’t get into the game at all. It just stays on the screen with the white guy and blue guy fighting with “game configuration loaded” in the bottom left hand corner. I’ve tried playing on google chrome and through safari but it does the same thing on both… help?

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem as Aidan5389
I’m using mac and its stuck at the “game configuration loaded” part.
I’m using firefox if it matters
I hope someone will fix this problem, thanks in advance

Flag Post

When is the New Update coming please it has been like 2 years we are waiting(did you just forget the game or you still working or sleeping?). The game is boring since we have all the contents and defeated all the enemies. And please I don’t want soon for an answer because everytime devs say soon they don’t even do it or we have to wait 2 years which is not soon

Flag Post

You know at first this seemed like a really awesome game with great potential, however the words ‘’coming soon’’ at the end of the class tree line still havent been fullfilled. There is no new classes or a new archer character. I understand development takes time but 2 years come on

Flag Post

if you look on the official forums and on the failed kickstarter that the game has run out of money. I bet hourglass ceased to exist along time ago but ots such a good game and concept that people still play it lol.