Are there different ranges for individual weapons?

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone. I’m currently classed as a thief in Dueling Blades, now I’m PAINFULLY aware my attack reach is meant to be puny… However when fighting the Undead Wraith PVE, I’ve noticed something strange.

Somehow the wraith has a slightly longer attack reach than me. Its not simply the angle, I’ve fought about seven times and he can semi-consistently out range me. Attack arcs line up, but at a slight-yet-still-accurate-distance I just get slashed without a clash mini-game.

The wraith wields a Trident Blade so I’m fairly certain hes classed as a thief (unless bots get special class treatment?) so we should have the same reach. But enough informative ranting, here is my nooby question. Do different daggers, for example Trident Blade and Jade Blade have slightly different attack reaches?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The range is based on your class. For example the warrior will have a longer range but narrow attack. The thief has a wider range but short area of attack.

Flag Post

kuattro225 he doesn’t ask about range of class but about range of weapons in this same class like "The dagger’s from Ultra Rare type got longer range from other’s this type weapon’s " or something like that .

Flag Post

Ahh ok, I misunderstood him. The range attacks of the weapons are the same. The range of the weapon depends on what class you are and which skills you are using. For example, the normal attack would have a different rang than heavy slash/ broad strike.

Flag Post

Maybe range is affected by agility stat?

Flag Post

Or player level?

Flag Post

yes, you can add the movement range by adding the agility in the class point.