Questions and Answers page 2

42 posts

Flag Post

Don’t worry there is no limit. So far you can have up to 79 different powers each with its unique ability and procs. So you must not unlearn them.
Regarding disenchanting: Some scrolls are disenchantable for blood rubies. You can do that e.g. if you already have the power at level 5 (max power level) or if you decide
you do not want to level up that power (in this case scrolls are another indirect source of blood rubies).

Flag Post

Hey, i just wonder, What does exactly the Guild Level?

Flag Post

nothing yet, it is just for showing off ;-)

Flag Post

what advantages does disenchanting a weapon provide?

Flag Post

answer – weapon changes into blood rubies

Flag Post

I have a question about the enchantments from the thaumaturge. When I try to use it, it prompts me that existing enchantments on a weapon will be destroyed. Does that include enchantments that came with a crafted weapon, or just ones I’ve added to the weapon myself?

I have lifestealer and would hate to lose the two “stock” powers on it to gain one by enchanting.

Flag Post

An enchantment would only destroy an already existing enchantment (e.g. if you have already added a inscription at the Thaumaturge for this weapon this would be replaced if you add another inscription on it).

The ‘normal’ procs that are on the weapon (for Lifestealer it would be Lifeleech 2 and Wildbane 3) will stay of course :-)

Flag Post

Why is my Talent Tree Blank?

Flag Post

You need to earn your talents. See the Earned Talents tab to see what you have to get talent points. It’s generally a bit of an effort to get all 41.

Flag Post

Hey I was just wondering, I saw on my vampire page, that the victory points say 115/115, but I read on a guide that low lvls should just straight pvp and save for the pvp mount, are the VP’s capped at 115 for me atm ? lvl 6

Flag Post

Don’t worry, there’s no cap on your VPs. The 115/115 thing just shows that you have earned 115 VPs in total, and you have 115 VPs available out of them. If you spent 80 VPs on something, you would have 35/115.

Flag Post

ah ok, thanks :)

Flag Post

If u use the “saved setups” can u get it to save powers, and if it does, do they get into cooldown when u change setups?

Flag Post

-You can save different powers in different slots.

-And they do get into cooldown after switching setups.

Flag Post

Trying to figure out a good optimization…

I am level 15, with a level 4 armor (chainmail) and the Remorse 2 proc on it, and a Lifedrinker/stealer. I also have a raven helm, Grips of Darkness, and a regular belt.
I can go to the woods, and fight there… or stay in the graveyard and fight there.

Question is.. should I try to get the bone armor pieces (by harvesting bosses), or move on, and try to craft some stuff in the Dark Wood? (once i find the merchant). Or should I try to harvest 2 unholy essence, and finish the Emrbace of Darkness set? (having little luck with that though..)

Flag Post

Do the additional damage procs trigger with damage that is not their type?
E.g.
In the wiki for Berserk, it has…

“The berserk proc gives a chance to deal additional physical damage against an opponent whenever any other damage is dealt. "

Is it any other physical damage or damage of any type?

Flag Post

@ IrishDrinker I stayed for the extra unholy essence. It gave me better odds in the forest, and I collected the talent points and extra woc, tears, bones and scrolls for trading while staying longer. But that’s me. Others may enjoy more challenge and faster moving ahead. There isn’t really a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way of moving through the game.