Suggestion: Show procs in profile

8 posts

Flag Post

I would enjoy a simple overview over all procs that my setup has. A simple list like:

Incinerate 1
Bloodward 1
Bloodbande 1
Iceblast 1

if I have Immolation, Diablerie and frost dagger equipped. Maybe just a tooltip similar to the one that shows when I go over an icon. It could show when I go over some icon close to the stats. It could also be interesting for bonus effects (what is written in red).

Flag Post

That’d be awesome. :)

Flag Post

Hell no. I’d lose most of my defensive fights if people had an easy substitute for needing to pay attention.

Flag Post

@snipermagoo:
1. Players see your current setup, not your defensive setup.
2. I was thinking about this for myself, not for other players. Other players can not see your rage, control constitution either, they do not need to see your procs either (but see 1 in case you would want a proc list visible on others as well).

Flag Post

I really like this sugestion! A tab or something to show all your procs, would save a lot of time :) and make it easier to keep track on them.

Flag Post

I will put it on the list of possible improvements and evaluate how much time this would take next week. Andi then must decide if i should implement it.

Just to be sure:
The proc list would show all theoratical possible procs (or maximum possible proc level for the exact same proc), abilities like loot modifier, blood modifier, bloodlust modifier etc. would be summed up. Is it that what you want?

Flag Post

Thank you so much for adding the list of procs! Im very pleased with the improvement!

Flag Post

Yes, its great! Thanks!