Suggestions & Bug reports & Changes page 10

305 posts

Flag Post

@Knuckle30: Problem should be fixed now.

@ablackday: Unfortunately i do not track at the moment which setup you loaded. It is just your active setup once loaded and i do not store the information where it came from Also even if you only change one item after loading a setup it shouldn’t show be shown as the last loaded setup so basically i would always have to compare if the items of your active setup match any of your saved setups which is too time consuming, sorry.

Flag Post

Thank you for the quick fix!

Let’s kill some vamps now! :)

Flag Post

The game loads into a screen showing text relating how the player’s character wakes to find itself changed into a vampire by Lilith and below that is what appears to be a choice between male and female vampire avatars, but there is no “choose button” to make the selection. Any attempt to use the continue button pops up a window referring me to the non-existent button. I might add that there was no cinematic introduction prior to getting to this screen, that this is the first thing that I have seen from the game. Refreshing the page has not brought about any changes.

Flag Post

Can’t seem to get the game to load. Chat loads, and the advertisements (video) will load, but then game never starts… just the greyish background is there. Weird… other games on Kong work >.>

Flag Post

I have the same problem as angryproduct. I have installed the latest addition of adobe flash player and tried the game on both safari and google chrome. I still get the grey screen even though I can play other games fine on kongregate and the chat loads fine too, but I can’t get by the gray screen.

Flag Post

Same problem as smorg, good luck with a limited game

Flag Post

i have problem with load, and problem gone when i used cinematic mode, maybe this can help somebody else

Flag Post

Used cinematic mode, no change.

Flag Post

I also have the same problem as angryproduct.

Flag Post
Originally posted by angryproductsinc:

Can’t seem to get the game to load. Chat loads, and the advertisements (video) will load, but then game never starts… just the greyish background is there. Weird… other games on Kong work >.>

Having the same problem.

Flag Post

site is constantly reloading … no chance to enter the game.

Flag Post

Game iframe inside kongregate has too small height, it doesn’t even show the part that would let me select my character: http://imgur.com/ln9pcjP

In case any player cares enough to play it in this state, here is a browser console line to fix it:

document.getElementById("gameiframe").setAttribute("height", "3000")

Flag Post

@XUep7: Very strange, the iframe size is dynamically set by Kongregate so i assume there is sometimes a problem on their side (explains the players having no choose button below the avatar pic). Nothing we can do on our side here unfortunately.

For the players that have loading problems, i unfortuantely also could not reproduce it myself (maybe temporary connection problems). Anyway the installed Flash player should not be the problem as CoB is a web based (HTML) game and only uses Flash during the combat animations.

Flag Post
Originally posted by diviad_phil:

@XUep7: Very strange, the iframe size is dynamically set by Kongregate so i assume there is sometimes a problem on their side (explains the players having no choose button below the avatar pic). Nothing we can do on our side here unfortunately.

FWIW, there is <!— The div that the game will be placed into. Make sure to set the width and height properly —> comment right above #contentdiv, which has height 995px set (I don’t know if you add scrollbars to see the content that is longer, I hope you do). BUT: in my case parent elements had height set to 650px, which cut the content off (in chrome); setting #gameiframe to higher height manually solved the issue for me.

Flag Post

Getting the same problem as a few people here with the blank grey screen after the advertisment, game does not load.

Has there been any fix or work around found other than Cinematic option as suggested by Kolos19804? (Cinematic didn’t work for me)

Flag Post
Originally posted by XUep7:

Game iframe inside kongregate has too small height, it doesn’t even show the part that would let me select my character: http://imgur.com/ln9pcjP

In case any player cares enough to play it in this state, here is a browser console line to fix it:

document.getElementById("gameiframe").setAttribute("height", "2000")

i find the same thing happened to me.but i find a way to continue.f u want to play. can use mouse at the bottom of the div,hold dow the mouse and drag l(ike use pdf reading pape)

Flag Post

I think PvP and PvE/PvB should consume 2 variouse resources so player would’nt be forced to choose between PvP and PvE.

Flag Post

The game would not load for me after I created my avatar, got to the end of the the tutorial, and reloaded the page.

I clicked the boss link posted in this thread “http://www.kongregate.com/games/diviadgmbh/chronicles-of-blood?kv_action=covenBoss&amp;kv_bossId=46867&amp;kv_key=1354478346000&amp;kv_level=20&amp;#8221&#8221;. The boss doesn’t exist but at least the game screen wasn’t grey anymore. Not sure if it would work for everyone because I made my character and got starting supplies beforehand. The game still won’t load if I click directly on the game link.

The regular game link worked when I signed out. Maybe it’s a problem with the savefile?

Flag Post

Ativa – I had the same problem last night.

I made a character, picked my first ability, made it to the first HUNT page (but didn’t click HUNT yet), at the bottom I believe it still said “DAMNATION”, and browsed away accidentally – came back, tried reloading, and now the game will not load for me (last night, OR today!). It is just the grey box in which the game is supposed to be loading in. I can see the sidebar with the chat and/or achievements just fine, but the game itself will not load. This is really annoying.

Flag Post

Rico – Cinematic does not work as a fix for me either.

So essentially, I’ve done nothing but name my character and choose Immolation.

ATIVA – thanks for the link – it will not load a boss “this boss coven doesn’t exist” but now I can see the game. Hopefully, I can try it out, and make it to the loot achievement. Thank you. :D

Flag Post

How am I supposed to play when my game “window” is only this large?

I managed to get myself an avatar by forcing the game to scroll down by highlighting text and dragging. I then had to refresh the game in order to see the Hunt button to finish the tutorial. But half of my screen is missing and I can’t force scroll it like I could on the avatar selection screen, so what now?

As you can see I’m using Chrome. Flash is up-to-date, and the built-in Chrome version of Flash is disabled.

Flag Post

I seem to be having an issue with PVP defences registering for my quest. I’ve double checked the attackers and they’ve all been two levels HIGHER than me.

Flag Post

Even after the change for it’s a trap from 35 to 20, my “it’s a trap” quest still says 22 out of 25
If it helps, i started it before the change was made.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have a bug with my grimoire. it stopped counting the victories(don’t know how many enemies) (es skeleton defeat:46, deathblow defeat:48) please fix it ( and turn back some victories please)