Suggestions & Bug reports & Changes page 11

303 posts

Flag Post

Hello there

I have the same problem than blackhole11 up.
I started the quest “It’s a trap” before you made a change about it.

So now, i’m at 29 of 35 from finishing the quest.
If you could do something from preventing me losing 15 defending victories, it would be nice.

Thank you

Flag Post

Another bug I noticed:

When we level up by submitting a quest, the bloodlust bar does not refill, though the diary indicates it should have. The two points do appear as expected (the normal ‘Level up’ dialog does not show up either).

Flag Post

Not sure if this is on purpose, but I joined a Vampiric Covenboss and Bloodbane/ward didn’t activate.

Flag Post

A suggestion here to help PvP players:

could you change the search filters to “same level” / “+1-2” / “+3-5”? i really don’t need to have “same level” included in all 3 search filters if i have a dedicated filter for that, and same for mid filter…

Flag Post

Are there no more R1 servants, or is it a bug that the button is missing when i go to the trainer?

Flag Post

Please, make the PvP filter go for “check boxes for levels you want to see”, or at least make it “between” instead of up to. Also, avatar group sorting. All the current system does is make it harder for people to find targets. Also, Black Book’d people shouldn’t show. Thank you!

Flag Post

not sure if its a bug or intentional but ive noticed that on mt messmer summit 3 of the 6 mobs don’t drop anything not even rubies. They are the Ice princess, frost demon and ice giant from Mt. Messmer summit. None of them drop any loot not even rubies and was just curious if this was intentional or a bug.

Flag Post

Hello Dev, I need your help please!

I made a monster mistake and accidentally scrapped my steel coffin. Any chance that I can get that back?

Please, help and thanks in advance.

IGN: McShagger, level 28

Flag Post

Found a rather unpleasant exploit.

Since the “scrap” option was put in, I noticed that the default resale price is 100 credits * level required to use item.
That works fine for most things, but leather jackets can be bought and resold making a profit in the process.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silentcook:

Found a rather unpleasant exploit.

Since the “scrap” option was put in, I noticed that the default resale price is 100 credits * level required to use item.
That works fine for most things, but leather jackets can be bought and resold making a profit in the process.

Still works for the Leather Belt, though the inability to buy several at a time helps. I recommend scrap is half buy price, to make an around the board limiter.

Flag Post

hi.
materials for mounts is to rare. it’s impossible to collect 25pcs to summon some of this creature.
mayby if this things by tradeable chance to collect enought of it will by bigger ?

Flag Post

Hey I’ve noted the very low drop-rate of “blooming life” any chance it could be increased slightly? I’ve used 12 bloodlust sets with blood rubies and not a single one….

Flag Post
CODE THE AVATAR GROUPS[/B]

Would it be possible to color code the avatar groups?
Give each avatar a colored frame. Color around the edge of each avatar.
You have 12 avatar groups. Red, Blue x2, Green x2, Black, White, Yellow, Orange, Magenta, Grey and Brown.

This would not only make it easier to find the avatar we are looking for, but also easier to talk about each avatar… not many people now what each avatar grouping is called.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jukemi:

You have 12 avatar groups. Red, Blue x2, Green x2, Black, White, Yellow, Orange, Magenta, Grey and Brown.

This would not only make it easier to find the avatar we are looking for, but also easier to talk about each avatar… not many people now what each avatar grouping is called.

I saw the caps part and was all excited, then realized it was color coding .
Also, use asterisks to bold things (look on the right of posting editor under Formatting Help.

Anyway, I think the game would be a lot better if some stuff got implemented:
-A more workable PvP filter – I mean, why make us sift through hundreds of people when we can specify exactly what we want and get it? EXACT level, avatar type and ignoring already blackbooked people would be awesome.
-A way to use up many scrolls at once for increasing a power – you already have it for scrap and disenchant, why not for powers?
-Perhaps an auto-sorting thing for hunting? For example, automatically running from selected enemies, automatically speed-attacking, that sort of thing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by Jukemi:

-A more workable PvP filter – I mean, why make us sift through hundreds of people when we can specify exactly what we want and get it? EXACT level, avatar type and ignoring already blackbooked people would be awesome.

I understand a lot of people already put in a request like you just stated. That would be best, but if they cant/wont do that, my request is a super easy one to implement.

Flag Post

My mistake

Flag Post

Please fix the disenchantment bug. Lost 32 Femme Fatale WoC scrolls at once. Got 32 rubies. This rate is terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ILynx:

Please fix the disenchantment bug. Lost 32 Femme Fatale WoC scrolls at once. Got 32 rubies. This rate is terrible.

PvP already gives a tremendous amount of rubies – Femme Fatale are a new introduction to the game and thus disenchant for only 1 ruby each to prevent imbalance

Flag Post

Getting the login bug again, couldn’t login an hr ago, then could login 30 mins ago, now can’t login again, why does it have to be erratic like that? I’m on chrome and tried switching flash versions, didn’t help. Obviously not going to clear cookies since we already know that don’t work from the last time kong login went down.

Flag Post

The big graphic for the Epic boss “Khaem-Miamen the desert wolf” never appears for me. The smaller pic in the PvB menu is fine, as the one in the grimoire, but the in-battle pic never appears, only the sand animation does. Other epic bosses from the same region are shown without trouble. I mostly run Firefox 19.0.2.

Flag Post

I have had many ideas, and finally decided to share on again that might seem unconventional, but is of course quite brilliant.
My problem is that when leveling up you get a bloodlust refill, which is quite nice in theory. But often I will level up by accident – I might have forgotten that I was about to level up, for example when returning to the game during work. Recently I used a refill, and leveled up shortly after, so my refill was wasted. In these cases, which in my case are the common case, the blood lust refill feels like a punishment, because it is a wasted opportunity!
So its actually a bad idea to simply refill the bloodlust, as it will in many cases lead to a negative experience (due to the missed chance for a positive experience). Well as to what a good solution might be I am not perfectly sure, but I options might be to grant a free refill potion (which will also raise awareness to this in game item, potentially increasing spending of rubies on it and thereby increasing the real value of diamonds in the long run), or to refill when the points are distributed (I know the technical issue here, but maybe you could simply keep a link to the message that popped up, consumed when distribute is clicked, and not allow spending of points unless profile accessed via link from message). There might be other options, I just think it would increase the positive experience with the game if the players had control over this important reward.

Flag Post

or maybe just add max bl of current setup to the current bl?

Flag Post

1. More Talent points :)
2. Titles for reaching certain goals i.e 3k blood max, 1min bl regen, 600 bl reached, having all the stormbringer gear etc
3. Explain the loot chance increase that a deathblow brings compared to a standard win
4. BODY MODS ffs lol
5. Introduce a system in which players can share and store loadout information
6. A new Lucky Gun for r12 :}
7. Change the description for monesi’s blessing to include that it doesnt work against backlash :/
8. Make monesi’s blessing work against backlash :/
9. More updates, even if they are teasers, keep us interested in what the hompage has to say
10. Allow us to compare out scores to those on different platforms and show an ultimate score table in the forums deailing the overall high score players
11. Introduce a system where we can store and show off attack stats to other players
12. Introduce filters in the livefeed to sort between dead/still living bosses, strengths and level
13. Allow us to buy and store refill potions, I thought we used to be able to?

Thanks for listening i look forward to you applying all of my suggestions tomorrow :}

Flag Post

Lol if they do have a new lucky gun, i bet it’ll cost like 20k diamonds lol.

Flag Post

sorry but I am confused about something, in the wiki it says: To battle against a verdant coven boss, players must be at least level 11 and no more than level 20. yet I have seen the verdants summoned by level 50+ players etc. is this a bug or is there a special event. Or is this no longer the case and the wiki just needs to be updated?