Suggestions & Bug reports & Changes page 12

303 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by venti5:

sorry but I am confused about something, in the wiki it says: To battle against a verdant coven boss, players must be at least level 11 and no more than level 20. yet I have seen the verdants summoned by level 50+ players etc. is this a bug or is there a special event. Or is this no longer the case and the wiki just needs to be updated?

Yep you are right; the wiki is incorrect. Hopefully they will update it soon :)

Flag Post

Two things: One, if you could implement some sort of scroll function for the Talent Point screen, it would make it functional for those that cannot get the screen to expand past the standard size. Alternatively, just fix the window so it actually resizes to the screen. Two, if you could add a filter for PvP searching, it would save everyone a great deal of time when searching for suitable targets. By this I mean either make it so only selected levels are shown or so that selected levels are not shown, and add avatar filters so you can only see selected avatars/never see selected avatars

Flag Post

R11
Level: 110
Stat requirements 100 / 70 / xx 50
xx Most players would then use their remaining points in const.
xx 78 Const.
R12
Level: 120
Stat requirements 117 / 80 / xx55

xxMost players at 78.

Stat points required: 27
Stat points given: 20

Pointing this out in chat, result:
Some people saying that you should save your stat points.
Just in case.

Logic: Don’t use stat points you are given.
Hoard them in case devs decide to screw over players.

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone suggested this already, but how about a level filter for CBs? I don’t know how other guilds are doing, but in my guild there are like 50-60 CBs at once and it’s awful to scroll among them just to get to a suitable one.

Flag Post

Yes, a level filter for CBs would be great. For example, a set of buttons to allow the player to select among the levels they are eligible for.

I think I am seeing a bug at Underwater City when fighting with Kraken. Sometimes even when it hasn’t used Void, it still says my Vamp power has no useable effect when I try to use it.. There was even a battle when I successfully used one power, and then later when trying to use the second power, it says no useable effect, as if Kraken has used Void – I checked and I don’t see Void in the log.

Flag Post

And here’s a text log about the bug I mentioned above. I used the power from Iron Will, then I tried using the Heal power from Earthmend.

This power has no useable effect!!
[Execute: Chance to deal a weapon attack that cannot be prevented by armor.] Blackish gained Execute for this round.
Blackish dealt 122 physical damage (16 prevented damage) to Kraken.
[Berserk: Chance to deal extra physical damage. ] Berserk dealt 58 physical damage (6 additional damage) to Kraken.
[Berserk: Chance to deal extra physical damage. ] Berserk dealt 31 physical damage (3 additional damage) to Kraken.
[Deflection: Chance to reflect one hostile weapon attack to opponent.] Blackish gained Deflection for this round.
[Ice imp] Kraken dealt 157 shadow damage, but Ice imp intercepted the attack and took the damage.
[Parasitism: Chance to periodically transfer Blood from your opponent to you.] Blackish leeched 9 blood from Kraken.
[Iron will 5] Remove condition removes Corruption from you.

Flag Post

This power has no useable effect can appear… well when the power does nothing, Use smite on a boss with no servants for example, were you are full hp?

Flag Post

No, I tried to use Heal when I was running low on hp :)

This has happened several times (with other powers too), and it’s annoying cuz I made sure Kraken hasn’t used Void but I still end up wasting the power :(

Flag Post

When Heal generates that message, it means the enemy has 20+ Necrosis, or something similar.

Flag Post

Oh.. interesting. I thought it’d still let me use Heal in that case BUT only give me a tiny amt of healing.. I’ll keep an eye to see if that’s the case. Thanks kod!

Flag Post

So, it looks like my Flourish(2) is not enough to offset Necrosis(15).. As long the net Necrosis level is 10 or more, I can’t do healing anymore… Thanks again – the log has it somewhere but I never read it o_O

[Necrosis: Chance to reduce opponent’s healing by 10% for each level of Necrosis. ] Kraken gained Necrosis (15) for this combat. (All healing prevented).

[Flourish: Removes one instance of Necrosis from your opponent per level.] Blackish gained Flourish (2) for this combat negating 2 levels of necrosis. (still all healing prevented).

Flag Post

I suppose this suggestion have been done before, but haven’t be done in the last update. If other players support maybe the devs would include it. The thing is to make the JEWELS RECYCLABLE, I mean is a shame that because your equipment is obsolete you have to lose the gem. However if you can dismount the gem and or exchange for another one it could be more fun.

Flag Post

I sum my voice to all the other players about a warning , bigger bait symbol, smaller hunt button or any other feature that avoids or at least diminish the risk of using diamonds as a bait when you don’t want. One option could be set a bait for any activity PVE, PVB or PVE in some options menu that can be user adjusted. So when you want to hunt with diamonds you can, but if you don’t want to do it anymore you could set that for BP. Specifically because many use BD for PVP and PVB but for PVE depends what is the objective.
Hope devs are already on this and that they read this post.

Flag Post

I think I’m the only one writing here, but anyways my suggestion is to level up the amount of Blood lust and blood as we level up. How is that we have the same bloodlust than at level 1, we are getting stronger which means that our energy is increasing, therefore we should have more blood and bloodlust, in the case of the blood it should be plus the one we get through the skill points. And it should be retroactive if it is accepted.

Flag Post

I don’t think the devs read here very often, I suggest you go to their main forums and say the stuff there (won’t mean it’ll get implemented, just they’ll have a better chance of seeing it).

Flag Post

Can we get more talent points to earn as we level?

Flag Post

I don’t know if someone has said this before, but i would like more polearm weapons. i checked the wiki of CoB but to my disappointment there was 1 beginner polearm and after that only on level 65, 78 and 95and up. why not for the levels in between for instance a polearm of level 20 or 40 :(. i really like those weapons.
So could you include more or maybe make diversity in weapons so that you don’t have to change to other weapons because your weapon of choose is not availbe.

Flag Post

Some suggestions and notices:
+ When I fight with in pve or pvb attacks cant be read back from start because there is no scrollbar at the side…WHY?
+ I go to a new map and start collecting rare drop components…by the time I have the components for something that protects me from creatures in that area its worthless because I’m moving on to the next map. Why don’t you put items worth buying before the area. I would stay and collect for 1,5x time to get something that protects me in the next area better.
+ Events are not evenly hard for everybody If im lvl71 when events start im going to suck every enemy because they will be much more hard to hit than somebody thats actually lvl78 and he is just killing those lvl79 rare enemys with a chicken in his other hand. Why not make enemies lvl according to player and not scale it to 1-10 lvl above the player downrounded lvl?
Keep up the good work.

Flag Post

My biggest gripe and suggestion…Once a player hits level cap they MUST have PvP enabled. Seriously, unless the attacker has Theft, the defender loses nothing. The only thing having PvP disabled does is prevent the PvPers of finding more than 3 suitable Avatar wars targets…

Flag Post

Can’t craft “The Freezer” in Abandoned Industrail Complex.

I have:
56 of 25 – Frozen Tears
2 of 1 – Unholy esseance
836 of 300 – Devil’s Steel
5 of 2 – Power Cell
75 of 7 – Polymers
49 of 7 – High-tech Component
3 of 3 – Fusion Rod
35 of 10 – Nuclear Residue
39 of 10 – Plutonium

A bug? Or something else?

Flag Post

Have you got this?….. Requires: Level 50 , Control 21 , Constitution 36

Flag Post

Yeah, that is the problem. I didn’t notice this :P My bad. Thanks for help. Why I need that much constitution? I think it;s too high.

Flag Post

Gift Page is dead can’t do anything, dropdown lists cannot be changed etc…FIX?

Flag Post

I’ve noticed bugged glyphes in crashed spaceship ( glyph of the swarm, glyph of corrosion, glyph of liquid metal and glyph of the abyss) : they keep showing one creature killed only.

Flag Post

having an issue to where the bottom part of the game screen is cut off, cant scroll down through the shop and only the first quest is available on each map because its the only button that i can press. unable read extended menus, merchant, powers list, quest menus. its making it difficult to enjoy the game.