Suggestions & Bug reports & Changes page 4

305 posts

Flag Post

WHAT ABOUT FIXING BUG ABOUT TALENT MAKING FIGHTING BOSSES CHEAPER ?

Now it doesn’t work…

Flag Post

The add seems to be having trouble running and when the game loads in it is missing the scroll bar. This makes it unplayable as I can only see part of the page. Not sure if its you or Kong that has the problem.

And just after I post it works. Sorry for the wasted post.

Flag Post

I’m still trying to figure out whenever I kill a monster
with a deathblow. Right after you hear the cha-ching
sound effect, the game jumps straight to the diary.

Does anyone else have this problem with the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miggs101:

The add seems to be having trouble running and when the game loads in it is missing the scroll bar. This makes it unplayable as I can only see part of the page. Not sure if its you or Kong that has the problem.

And just after I post it works. Sorry for the wasted post.

Seems like an issue with your browser tbh, i see that happens to me sometimes – nothing to worry about though.

Originally posted by Zorrg:

WHAT ABOUT FIXING BUG ABOUT TALENT MAKING FIGHTING BOSSES CHEAPER ?

Now it doesn’t work…

fighting bosses cheaper? If you mean the BL cost it can be reduced to 6BL per hunt/attack on bosses. Also i recommend you don’t do bosses until at least lv11, i didn’t start myself until lv 70ish

Flag Post

New content: Portal bosses are live now!

Improvement: You have 6 more saved setup slots.

Fix: Dreadcrystals are now also shown on your gem inventory page.

@Zorrg: I copied your account data and tried to reproduce the problem but for me the BL reduction of the ‘Fulfilling destiny’ talent works with your account. I also removed and added the talent again but the BL reduction calculation was always correct. If you have the problem with a special setup could you please tell me what of your setups it is then i can check again :-)

Flag Post

Um, I’m level 74, killed a level 80 Cow King, and earned only 100 experience? Am I missing something here? http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo33/Dionsama/cowking.jpg

Flag Post

@Dionsama: Thanks for the info, that was a bug but is fixed now :-)

Flag Post

Suggestion: scrolling is a real pain in the neck in here: two most annoying scrollings are guild and saved setups.

Could you make list of guildmates hideable? Something like procs details in My Vampire tab would be great. Right now I have to scroll all the way down through 66 people to see what they have to say.

Similarly, saved setups are pain to use with all that scrolling. Could you add at the top of the Saved Setups tab quick select buttons corresponding to each saved slot? If not, could you make, say, three buttons that would be Favourite slot 1, 2, and 3? I find myself frequently using ome setups (max BL, PvE, PvB) and it would make my life much much easier with quick buttons. Three is just the minimum, the more, the better, but they should stay always at the top of that page.

Flag Post

Two small changes:

Portal bosses now have no summoning cooldown time (like on FB)
Normal epic bosses summoning cooldown time has been reduced from 60 minutes to 30 minutes

@Audaces: Good UI improvement suggestions, i will put that on my list :-)

Flag Post

You can now hide the guild members on the guild screen to faster see the guild comments without having to scroll.

Flag Post

Thanks Phil – that’s a damn quick fix :)

Still, can you either make the game remember the state of the list (hidden/unhidden) or make it hidden by default? I am sure most people would rather see what’s being said in the chat rather than who’s in the guild (or how often they log in).

Flag Post

it will be remembered (for your current game session, which ends if you stay inactive for 20 minutes or login again) if you have hidden your guild members or not.

Other small changes:
- Portal bosses can now be surrendered even if your portal is closed.
- The Coven Boss Live Feed button is now also shown on the Home page

@Audaces: The quick access to the saved setups is still on my list ;-)

Flag Post

Love the little? fix’s you are making,cheers.

Flag Post

Sometimes the full screen of the game doesn’t load properly and also the kongregate chat doesn’t come up, i really don’t know why but if it’s a bug could you please fix it.

Flag Post

Hmm, sounds like a Kong problem, especially as we cannot influence if the chat is shown or not. I have not experienced that problem myself yet, but anyway I fear i cannot do anything on our side to fix that :-(

Flag Post

PVP Enabled from the main page used to show how much time it should pass until you can deactivate it again, but it’s not working now (doesn’t show the duration when you click on it). Is this on purpose?

Flag Post

Hmm, i tried myself but it is working for me. The tooltip information ‘You can disable PvP fights in x hours and y minutes’ should be shown when you hover over the checkbox. If you have enabled PvP but did did not attack a player in the last 23 hours (or 10 days if you are above level 40) the tooltip is not shown. You can disable PvP in this case.

Flag Post

BUG:
On ’Epic and Coven Bosses Page" when i try to paste a CV link to “View coven boss from other player:” field, it says: “Invalid parameters!” (Only got this those I did not engaged yet), but when I paste it simply into my browser its ok.

Suggestion:
When somebody attacks a Boss or creature, the procs or effects name comes out when its activated, but when you move your mouse cursor to the little icon of the effect, then only the name is shown again on a tooltip. I think most of the people wants to know what it does on tooltip (like in vampire powers) not watching the name again (looking up wiki every time is boring and it does not contain everything, not even talking about wrong info)
Please change this. THX

Flag Post

@questore: I tried it myself but for me it worked. Could it be that you maybe copied an incomplete link into the field or maybe some invisible special characters? Could you please post a link that doesn’t work here then i can check again :-)

Otherwise i added the proc description to the tooltip information where possible in the battle screen and I have gone through the descriptions and tried to synchronize the description of the procs and abilities to make it easier for new players.

Flag Post

@DIVIAD_PHIL:
CV Link Paste:
If I “right click” and “copy hyperlink” on a coven boss directlink, then its perfectly working. If I just copy the link from forum with ctrl+c and paste it, then its leads to “invalid parameter” so it have to be some special character.

description: Ty :)

Flag Post

Hello, instead of the boss timer I get “message.bossSummoningCooldown” for several days now, is there a possible fix ?

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

@questore: I now see the problem. Seems that once you post to the forum the ampersand gets masked. I will now check for that and unmask it. Hopefully it should now also work if you copy with ctrl+c.

@Audaces: There is now a quick access link at the top of the saved setup screen for faster loading a setup slot without having to scroll.

@immr1988: yes, that message text was accidentally removed some days ago but i added it again now :-)

Flag Post

That’s going to make life so much easier – thank you very much indeed :)

Flag Post

Ty very much

Flag Post

Could you please make bloodshift scrolls disenchantable? I have already mastered the vampiric power and still have around 300 scrolls left, and I just wish that they could be of more use to me.