Suggestions & Bug reports & Changes page 8

303 posts

Flag Post

the “Descent into madness” set has 6 pieces but set bonus for only 4. show some more love, give it at least a 5th piece bonus like any other large set. Maybe the Insanity belt was a later addition so no bonus was added for it? Either way, its a interesting and difficult to get set, give it a little extra so its a bit useful as well as fun and cool.

Flag Post

@Artem1s: Loading setups is now also possible on the no encounter screen :-)

@yasensn: I asked Andi and the set boni are intentionally designed that you don’t have to own every item of the set to get all boni.

Flag Post

For a short while I’m pretty sure that the message "You have already attacked ‘XXX’ ‘###’ times, you can attack him/her again in ‘###’ hours/inutes etc. would be displayed in the background so as not to block the attack button on other avatars in your black book and the search for victims sections, perhaps you should re-implement that feature again as I find it rather annoying having to click in the message to get rid of it to attack a new target.

Flag Post

Has been mentioned before by someone, but it would be nice to have bloodshift scrolls disenchantable. Right now, after you max bloodshift its just going to sit in your inventory and rot.

Flag Post

Hello. I just turned in Extreme waxing quest (killing Tasha 3 times), but got reward for Forsaken spirit quest. Please check. IGN: Brandin.

Flag Post

There is something wrong with CoB fights 5th round. Sometimes it says i can do 5 round unless others did their damage of boss defeated with additional damage. One attack it says I can’t do 5th round (but boss had been defeated already, players did their 75% damage except one 73%), another attack it says no problem. Made 2 pictures what is happening randomly.

Flag Post

@qsawde: The message box should now be shown above your last click.

@pktime: i asked again, but the PvP loot is already unbalanced so that won’t be changed.

@Brunian: I checked the config but i couldn’t reproduce it, sorry :-(

@questore: That happens in the special case where you would deathblow the CB before round 5, which you are not allowed to if not all members have already dealt 75%. In that special case the fight is ended before 5 rounds. In this case i would end attacking the CB. If you and your team members are going for maximized loot it is better if one player has not dealt any damage at all or only a little bit so you can still attack 5 rounds without deathblowing the CB.

Flag Post

Chronicles of Blood really needs an in game IM/ chat box at least in the My Guild menu so people in your covenant can request items to be traded. Also a trading bazaar would be nice instead of trade to one individual player. Like an auction house.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Would be nice to see a few more wands, currently, we only have 3, with none at all in the mid level range
This seems out of balance with all the handguns and daggers we have

Flag Post

Few minutes ago i hunted a werecat and i didn’t attacked for 2 rounds, only werecat attacked me and there was no “Sajb missed” thingy until round 3

Flag Post

There is a bug where you lose bloodlust. I think it happens when changing from my BL regen setup to my PvE setup when my counter hits 0:00 till the next refill. Then when I click hunt 3 BL disappear, I do not have enough BL to hunt anymore, and the timer that should be 1:45 according to the my local counter is now 2:15 (I think?). It only happened twice so I am not perfectly sure I report it correctly.

Flag Post

i’ve encountered the same bug as tilman a few times; also when changing my setup from regen to pve after the +3 BL refill. Now i usually wait a few seconds before changing to pve setup; i have mixed success with that.

Flag Post

Can u pls enable using different gems and enchants to items u got multiple times?

Flag Post

Idea to solve the issue that players want to have a clean inventory and you do not want to increase the blood ruby amount from d/e: Make a sacrifice altar, maybe similar to the trading screen but you trade with the gods or demons or whatever, or you just put in stuff and once in a while the altar drops a reward. There players can sacrifice specific items like the blood shift scrolls. You can drop small bonuses like a free 24 hour buff, a handful of rubies (but you might have to disenchant many scrolls to get some), or one or two unique and very rare items that motivate people to use the altar. Personally, I would just like to get rid of the blood shift scrolls because I don’t like how they clutter my scroll inventory, but the altar could be a cool addition to the game.

Flag Post

@peacedizzle: Good news: A market place (or trading bazaar where you can offer your tradeable items for credits as the universal currency to all players without having to use the chat or forum) is indeed finally planned, implementation though may take some time.

@blackhole11: I asked and new wands are actually planned/designed for R11

@AngelFromEden: Sorry i couldn’t reproduce the problem. If you have more infos how to reproduce it please let me know!

@tilman + pktime: I also couldn’t reproduce it myself, sorry :-(

@Zorrg: sorry, that is technically not possible (the underlying data model makes this impossible)

@tilman: I asked but currently something like that is not planned, sorry.

Flag Post

Thanks phil for the update.
Good to hear there will be more wands in R11, but I’d also like there to be some in the r5-7 range, I like wands and dont want to have to wait that long :)

Flag Post

@diviad_phil i activated bloodshield, attacked with servant and i used normal attack, nothing unusual

Flag Post

bug part 2: Actually I saw blood lust change not only when hunting, but also when pressing other links. I was thinking that maybe my local counter gets out of sync with the server? But when I observe it is seems to be an issue connected to the regen setup – For example even if I have the 1:30 setup it might switch to like a 2 minute counter after deleting 3 BL. It is as if the server did not really receive that I switched to my BL regen setup before and just changed the local counter? So when I refresh by clicking a link I get the BL as if I would have had my PvE setup equipped? As mentioned, it only happens once in a while, so I am not really sure about the precise pattern.

I might also have had a similar problem when playing without a regen setup and never switching setups (sometimes my CoB page is open in the browser for hours without me checking it or clicking anything). Sometimes when I clicked something the counter would make a sudden jump. But it appears as if these jumps would happen more often with the regen setup.

EDIT: Well just RIGHT after writing this I clicked, on the hunt screen, load setup 2 (PvE) – and BL jumped up 3 points whilst the counter was showing that 20 secs were (left before and after the click).

Flag Post

hey, i have a little request/suggestion. I’m doing r6 right now, the infernal planes, and the items are a bit of a letdown. The set we have from the region is the pretty worthless holy damage “The Truth” set that is really crap both together and separatelly. And it also looks very pensioner-y, nothing to really get your blood pumping if you ask me. At the same time there are 2 great fire based items – hellfire sword and phoenix robe that are pretty much the only fire based items in the game (there are a few more weapons here and there but really nothing else). We got a cool demon mask in the recent event but again its a standalone and that limits its usefullness. It would make more sence to have those fire items grouped together in a set, making them more useful and desirable to players rather than keeping them separate. I would suggest something like this:

Infernal warrior set

Headpiece: Demon Mask (new item from the recent event, “Demon”, “Infernal” – it fits the theme beautifully :D)
Weapon: Hellfire sword (one of the cooler looking swords, that is just gathering dust and not being used since its not part of a set and there is very limited opportunity for a fire synergy right now)
Armor: Phoenix robe (cool looking fire based item. Might rename it to fit the “From Hell” theme)
Coffin: Blistering coffin (kinda worthless both in function and looks, adding it to a set might make people actually use it)

Those by themselves make a pretty neat set and would require exactly 10mins. of work from the developer since they already exist and would require basically no change, just adding the set bonuses, as was done for the gravecaller set recently.

Maybe add one piece of new equipment – hand armor, since there is NO hand armor in the game even remotelly associated with a fire build. Could be a later addition to the above set.

Furthermore, if the dev team wants to go wild you can add to this the cinderash belt which is now wasted on a coraline sapphires item that no one would ever buy.

This makes a lot of sence to me in terms of gameplay (there is absolutelly nothing for fire right now and these items are already here and need just minor adjustments if even that). It would improve the usability of a number of items, it would add another build for people to try, it would increase variey in the game. It even makes financial sence for the dev as I can guarantee that A LOT more people would be willing to give the fire donator items a try if they actually go with something and are not just another useles bunch of items for real money.

Buuuuut, even without that, just the simple 4 item set I outlined first would still be a nice addition to the gameworld that requires basically zero investment of effort or time by the dev team. Thats a net gain for the game however you choose to look at it :D

Ty for reading my rambles, hope this helps make a nice game a little bit better ;)

Flag Post

i have a suggestion, make some missions, or daily missions.
the quests are ok but most of them are just boring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by galainho:

i have a suggestion, make some missions, or daily missions.
the quests are ok but most of them are just boring.

I agree

Flag Post

Here are a few basic interface suggestions on my part:

1) Have the setup-changing tab be present on the PVB screen. A lot of people have a separate setup specifically for looting CBs. It would also help with changing between PVB and PVCB gear more smoothly.

2) Separate the Glyph tab, at least to Dynamic and Static Glyphs. Once you get past a certain number of Glyphs, the page starts becoming chaotic…

3) Allow you to permanently delete items from your inventory. Inventories can clutter with a huge number of items that have simply no use, cannot be disenchanted or traded etc. There’s no reason for this.

4) It’d be good if there was some way to view the merchant and trainer tabs from the portals without having one open. Sometimes you just need to reference crafting mats and such, and the only choice is to either visit the wiki (which is often incomplete or in error) or waste a portal item.

5) Similarly, it’s rather irritating to have to visit the Dark Forest every once in a while during PVE to craft the portal to the red pastures. You either interrupt play every 15 minutes or so just for that, or forget about it and end up “wasting” potential portal items. A simple way to craft it from anywhere, or at least from a few important pages, would be good.

6) Have the Black Book accessible from the PVP page. There is… no reason for a link to it not to be there, really.

Finally, one non-interface suggestion: allow dual-speccing your talent tree. Because there are people who are equally versed in, say, PVE and PVB, or who want a strong PVP build while still mainly hunting bosses, it’s rather cruel to enforce a price of effectively 20×800=16000(!) Blood Badges for every shift. I think a one-time price of BDs and BBs combined to unlock a second tree, along with the ability to bind one of your two trees to each of your setups, would be a good idea.

Flag Post

mentioned before, but not implemented so..

Is it impossible to introduce a “sort guilds by total power” and/or a “guilds by alphabet” or even better, a “search for guild by name” option on the guildlist? It’s kinda pathethic to have to tell people “check page XX, we are somewhere on it”.

For now, the search format is fine, because there are only 16 pages of guilds. What if there were 200 pages of guilds? Would I have to click 10,20,30… all the way to reach page 100?

Also, enable offering of credits for trade. It doesnt make any sense not to, since we can request for credits in a trade

Flag Post

When I try to paste the link “http://www.kongregate.com/games/diviadgmbh/chronicles-of-blood?kv_action=covenBoss&kv_bossId=46867&kv_key=1354478346000&kv_level=20”

in the Kongregate chat box, all I see appearing is “snull”