Selling Blood Diamonds 4k per piece (sold out for now, until there is donate stuff I want)

74 posts

Flag Post

Some people are selling for a lot higher, however I am only selling for 4k each, Mind you minimum amount to buy is 25 BD (100k worth) as I do have a trade limit and the quantity needs to be worth using up a trade for. This is no joke ask around in the chat rooms if you do not believe me.

Flag Post

Hi, I can buy a large number of BDs from you – say, 250? That’s a round million credits back to you. 350 is ok, too, for 1.4 million.
If you’re interested, send me an offer (ign: Aku). For some reason it’s not possible to offer credits in exchange for BDs, it has to be the other way round…

Flag Post

Request sent for 350, TY.

Flag Post

Completed. Pleasure doing business with you.

Flag Post

I’d be happy to take 50.
IGN: Zarelle

Flag Post

Actually, make it 100, if you would, please. Sorry about that.
IGN: Zarelle

Flag Post

I’d take 200.

IGN: Gabriel Pontello

Flag Post

Sent trade requests to both Zarelle and Gabriel Pontello.

Flag Post

I’ll take 40. Name: Qaalth

Flag Post

Trade offer sent to Qaalth

Flag Post

Hello, i would to buy 60 of you please, ign is VĂМРĨŔĔ ĶĨĹĹĔŔ thanks a lot :-)

Flag Post

when I try to send an offer to you all I get is an error since it can not find your name.

Flag Post

Bump, selling BD cheaper than that other guy selling in the forums, make Ikursan your one stop shop! for all diamond needs

Flag Post

I would take 25 if you still have some. ign korbenm

Flag Post

Trade request sent to koberman. Yup I still have them. Will change the topic if I run out :)

Flag Post

I’ll take 10 :)

Ign KillaVanilla64

Flag Post

hi i would like 300 for 1.2 mill ign aimerd

Flag Post

Hi Ikursan, did you try copy and paste my nick as it is in my post? it works for me when i do that :-)

Flag Post

Yea I copied and pasted as is. What web browser do you use perhaps that could be a issue?

Flag Post

Offer sent to Aimerd

Flag Post

Google Chrome :-)

Flag Post

Google chrome kind of hates me right now… I can try though

Update: Yea still no go, get the same name error… tried gifting as well also same problem

Flag Post

I’ll buy 200, please send to h2xfg.

Flag Post

i’d like 50, ign Palpatine

Flag Post

Ill take 50, ign zigora