suggestion for Chronicles of Blood

12 posts

Flag Post

they really should make the blood rubies- eliminate uncommon and below from hunts, as well the best bait [blood sapphires] scarce <- the lowest baited from it. Also, they should make it easier to unlock merchants and quest each zone… It gets upsetting after days and days of trying to get one item to unlock such things.

Flag Post

maybe if they take off common… but blood rubies are so common to get, that i think it would be almost exploiting the game… i think the blood sapphires not getting common would be enough, but at the same time, i think it is a bad idea
about the merchants and trainers, well… maybe im just lucky, but i never had any problems finding them…

Flag Post

How about a few more Blood Sapphires when transmuting
10 Blood Rubies? Getting one Blood Sapphire for 10
Blood Rubies leaves me feeling kinda hollow.

Getting Blood Rubies ain’t easy.

5 Blood Sapphires for 10 Blood Rubies
sounds fair.

Flag Post

In another post, phil said that on facebook, the exchange rate was 1:5, and some persons exploited that low rate. So I don’t think an exchange rate of 1:2 would make it any better.

Flag Post

I think Blood Rubys should up the drop rate alittle as well as eleminate common from the grouping…. and isn’t the conversion ration 100 to 1 right now? I think 10:1 wouldn’t be such an exploit… Its not like I can convert Sapphires to Diamonds or anything. But, I don’t make the game, I just play it.

But adding a bit of a drop rate to Rubys would be nice…. and a bigger one to sapphires, and I know diamonds have one, but up it some. It is a pain trying to get crafting items….

Flag Post

The current conversion rate is 10:1. I don’t know where have you seen it as 100:1.

Flag Post

Ya, my bad.. I always get them in groups of ten when I convert them, so it always costs me 100… sorry, mixed that up.

Flag Post

Ease up on the drink ;-)

Flag Post

make boots disenchantable that is my suggestion or make them a sellable item at club noir for creds i have about 20 pairs of boots or give me extra feet so i can wear more than pair

Flag Post

my suggestion would be make that boots tradeable or at least giftable. I do a lot of coven boss fights i am lvl 38 never got some boots :(. I know lots of ppl who are much higher lvl than me (some high donators too) who never got some shoes from cb. Thats quite annoying other ppl i know have over 100 pairs of them and dont know what to do with it like scopion who has just 20.

Flag Post

@ Scorpion… we don’t know yet what the body modifications will be…extra arms and legs, wings, tails could be considered a body modification. Buuuut… I like Scaw’s idea better… make those boots tradable/giftable. Considering just how hard it is to get rubies and enough rubies to turn into sapphires for equipment or the occassional refil, especially with pvp NOT being a viable source for rubies on kong, having at least some of those boots disenchantable couldn’t hurt.

Flag Post

I think Blood Rubys must up the drop speed alittle along alongside eleminate typical from the grouping…. and in addition isn’t the conversion ration 100 to 1 today? I think 10:1 wouldn’t feel really some type of exploit… Its not such as I can convert Sapphires to Diamonds or perhaps anything. However, I don’t generate the game, I just present it.
However adding a chunk of a drop rate to Rubys can be nice…. and a bigger one to sapphires, and also I understand diamonds get one, however upwards it some. It is a pain trying to get crafting items….
CPAP