.... how do I play this game?

14 posts

Flag Post

This may be a dumb post… but how do I play this game?

All I seem to be able to do is “hunt”. Sometimes I win and somtimes I lose. I can’t decide how I do either. The battle doesn’t seem dependent on my “blood” (which I assume is my health because I can heal it) or the enemy’s health getting to zero (the battle usually ends before either happen, with a seemingly random outcome).

All I want to do is to battle and defeat a trailblaizer (3 of them) for this Kong quest. How do I find them? Is it just random hunting? If so, this game is sort of lame. I assume I am just missing something really obvious, because it can’t be this bad.

Thanks in advance,
Pip

Flag Post

When you hunt, you encounter a random mob. Using blood rubies increases the odds of encountering higher levelled creatures like the dreadmane. Winning is determined by whether you or the mob inflicts more damage over 5 rounds.

(if mob takes 100 damage total, and you take only 30, you win).

Servant attacks are available once a battle and will inflict some damage if successful (at the cost of some bloodlust); bloodshields will use up 1 unit of whatever you are using to hunt (blood pearls, blood rubies etc.) to block some damage.
Vampiric powers have cooldowns, and when activated, have various effects (for instance, the blessing of the elders will heal you when activated)

Flag Post

To elaborate, you’re not hunting for a trailblazer, you want a dreadmane, which you can get in region 1 (starting region)
Keep hunting till you see a fiery horse, that’s the dreadmane

Flag Post

I got it. Thanks. Not sure I will play this game now that I got the challenge. It just seems like a game where all you do is click the hunt and fight button.

Hope you all have good luck with the game. And thanks for the help.

-Pip

Flag Post

First I found it semi-bearable too but than just basically got bored. Not my game either…. Got the ticket, and I’m outa here too.

Flag Post

Yes, me too, I want to kill those 3 dreadmanes and goodbye.

Flag Post

I got so bored I couldn’t even make it to the ticket. This game sucks!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I Concur… Very good game but too intense for most people who do not live in their Mom’s basement

Flag Post

Game’s not really geared to new players. I find that there’s a lot to pick up on at the start. Had to do some extra reading on the in-game help and the linked forum to make sure I knew what each game page did.

Flag Post

There a lot of stupid things is this game, for example when you hover over the mouse on Attack button, Speed Attack, Servant, etc, the game should show a tooltip saying something about the skill.

Also the Shop is almost useless, there are only a few items to buy for free with credits.

And to pass the challenge you only need time, HEAL > HUNT > SPEED ATTACK > repeat, if Dreadmane was found click all the skill buttons first then speed attack.

Flag Post

How the f* do you get the achievement?! I’m wasting so much time on this thing, and somehow I even lose to level 1 very common skeletons. .

How do you beat a Dreadmane?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BigChief014:

How the f* do you get the achievement?! I’m wasting so much time on this thing, and somehow I even lose to level 1 very common skeletons. .

Go to the merchant shop > buying, and buy the sword weapon and the best armor then equip it, and after each hunt do heal.

Poor game, thankfully i already have the challenge, I prefer to work instead of “playing” this “game”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:
Originally posted by BigChief014:

Go to the merchant shop > buying, and buy the sword weapon and the best armor then equip it, and after each hunt do heal.

Poor game, thankfully i already have the challenge, I prefer to work instead of “playing” this “game”.

Thanks DarkBlood! See you in Tyrant.