Suggestions & Bug reports & Changes page 7

305 posts

Flag Post

@tilman: I tried to optimize the tooltip proc display now, so that only very few procs should be abbreviated.
The battlemaster will now display the sold items by default as there are much more sold than craftable items for him :-)

Andi also changed the Imperial gryphon crafting mats which now only require 10 of each feather.

Flag Post

Perhaps you should consider ordering Coven Bosses not based on when they where summoned but on what level they as I was simply trying to a Toxic CB and found that the organisation of the Coven Bosses was a little mess as first i saw an Infernal CB then all of a sudden a Verdant CB next, maybe you should implement a button that allows the sorting of CBs by both when they were summoned and what level they are, that way people can find what they are looking for in a more simple way.

Flag Post

SUGGESTION:
@1. It would be nice if the Coven Boss red HP indicator would show the actual left HP instead of the “Before execution phase” HP. In this way players would not have to click on them to see if they are dead, and how close they are to be finished.
@2. Attack 5 round should have a scroll page…sometimes I want to scroll down to see how the battle begined and its gone, cause so many proc effect came that its pushed out of the page.
@3 Weapon crafting system could be much more sofisticated.
+ I almost never craft because buying a weapon gives me better weapons.
+Crafting could be like: 1 from all weapon base type on one area (with sockets if they have, but no procs) and you can craft different procs on them. The more materials you spend, the more powerful the items will be. This way you can craft on every area and not just waste that wonderfull option.
+Does anyone buying weapon for credits? They are weak and have no real advantage just fun…you should do something with them to make it worth buying.
@4 On Crows Hill cemetery one of the “Lord of the undead” Legendary creature drop item is Zombie servant WOC. Shouldn’t a creature like this drop something more rare? Like blood surgeons?
Keep Up The Good Work!

Flag Post

suggestions (reposted):

allow sorting of guilds by guild level? The guildlist is a mess right now. Also, allowing people to jump to a certain guild page from the member’s page (So and So <so>, level XX) It would be nice to go to the “So and So” guildpage by clicking on the bracketed part.

some people hate seeing a gazillion “you got attacked by XXX and lost!” messages on their board which could discourage them from turning on PvP. Perhaps enable an option “display only wins”, to encourage them to leave PvP on? or perhaps create a running count of defensive victories and create a highscore board for that?

With regards to querylon’s ideas (create multiple characters for the purpose of expanding PvP base), i think it might work, but could be quite troublesome to create. Could it be possible to program a “pick random opponent of level X” option which will:

1.) Pick a random opponent of level X, among available targets. (X is of course up to player level +5)
2.) Will NOT add to the number of times you’ve battled him a day. If the player has been battled 6 times already, he can be rebattled through this option.
3.) Will award VP as per normal
4.) This option can be used an unlimited number of times

It looks reasonably easy to code in, but game balance might be affected. Possibly adjusting (maybe lower the VP per fight by 1 or prevent it from giving avatar wars bonus) should resolve it.

Flag Post

May I also ask why changing travelling to another region takes you to the portal page? Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug?

Flag Post

Change the items with slots so that when you get the same items with gem slots, you can put different types of gems in it (ie a police combat boot with a Blessed amethyst and then another one with a Damned amethyst) and then be able to swap between the 2 because right now I don’t know how it benefits me to have 3 different pairs of police combat boots (yes rng is not kind to me) drop when I actually can only use 1.

ps: it would be nice if you could swap one of my police combat boots with a rising sun suneate ;)

Flag Post

Why the hell is new Stormbringer weapon level 104?

Flag Post

You really should add more BB items. Compared to VP there is a huge difference. Just two items every 10 lvls is very limited.

Flag Post

It has never bothered me getting attacked by coven members but i hate when i put on an easy def vamp and then get hammered by every passing vamp!! Would it be possible to add a button to let guild members only attack on a set easy vamp?

Flag Post

I agree that there should be more BB items, and they could be more expensive, too. This would of course require raising BB limit (5000?)

Flag Post

When selecting another region, the page suddenly changes to select portal. Really frustrating!

Flag Post

@qsawde + questore: will be fixed on Monday with the release of the new GUI.

http://forum.diviad.com/showthread.php?46095-Preview-of-planned-menu-layout-for-the-revised-GUI

Flag Post
Originally posted by diviad_phil:

@qsawde + questore: will be fixed on Monday with the release of the new GUI.

http://forum.diviad.com/showthread.php?46095-Preview-of-planned-menu-layout-for-the-revised-GUI

Thank You. I really appreciate it.

Flag Post

Hi I have a suggestion regarding CB fighting.
Recently I was fighting a CB, and was the last of 20 ppl to deal at least 75%. When I hit 75%, it stops and I can’t deal any more damg. Makes sense since the boss is already dead, but I was aiming for 151% for the loot chance. It was really frustrating.
Same goes with when I got 100% but all 20 ppl already dealt at least 75%. I couldn’t get to 151%! Does this mean that when everyone is doing their great job no one can get the 3% bonus loot chance? I hope that it can be fixed somehow, so that I can do more damg even if the boss is dead, so that I don’t have to pray that someone would suck so much not to be able to deal 75% for me to deal more damg.
Would be great if that could come true. Thanks! ^^

Flag Post

new GUI is live now and traveling bug should be fixed :-)

@awesometoday: That is not easily changeable sorry, but you can try and use the message board for the CB fight to optimize the loot chances if the other members of the fight are okay with that.

Flag Post

Not if this bug is for everyone, but when i look at the exp bar it is always full even though i am nowhere near it. I asked around and it seems that this is the case for some people on fb as well. So if you could check into that, that would be great.

Flag Post

Oh, and also in the ‘My vampire’ section, when you click on ‘details’ it pushs the rest of the stuff out of the page so it stuff like your mount and your coffin is no longer visible.

Flag Post

Thanks for the info i will look into it!

Flag Post

is there a way to make the GUI go back to the way it was if you liked it?, if there isn’t then i think there should be a way to do it.

Flag Post

@qsawde: The problems should be fixed. Thanks for reporting! Also the font size for blood/bloodlust/Level has been increased.

@wolfclaw1: No, sorry there is and will not be such an option.

Flag Post

Hehe no problem, I seem to enjoy looking for bugs and problems, don’t know why though…

Flag Post

Did this happen to anyone else… 100% damage on a lvl 100 CB and it says “You can’t loot this this boss because you didn’t do enough damage”?

Flag Post

It would be nice to use multiple scrolls at once, so we don’t need to click so many times to raise the vampiric powers.

Flag Post

Well, I don’t like the idea that put Hunt button with PVP or PVB, it always make me misclick hunt when I equip BD…

Flag Post

It would be nice if we could switch over to different setup when we have unsuccessful hunts at that screen. I have the luck to encounter no creatures with my last BL several times, and want to be able to switch over to my BL regen setup faster.

Also I have been fighting alot of lvl 20s CBs for the past week, and we rarely have more than 10 people in the fight even when we broadcast our CB links on kong chat/forum multiple times. All the CBs i have been in require us to find lvl 100 heavy attacker to finish it off, otherwise its a failed boss.

I know we have enough players out there to finish CBs, cuz there are way too many different verdants links being posted in chat. I was thinking if players were able to collaborate better with CBs, lower lvls would be able to group together easier to kill CBs without having to find heavy hitters to back up all the time.

Something like a public boss link section in game where we can share our bosses link would be very useful. I know there is the forum, but i have seen links posted up there twice.. and still have only 3people in it.