Forums Castlot

Bug Reports

388 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

We are more than happy to answer your questions and fixing bugs, but please remember including your character name when you reporte a bug, so that we can find the problem and fix it ASAP.

Thank you!

Castlot Team

Flag Post

char name: weirdjudge

Bug found, usage of quest: award hero.

As a starting player, I found a quest: Award Hero

(main story quest)
But since I already recruited Lamorak…
I can’t actually award any of my heroes (they are all max rank)
Thus I can’t get past that quest…

Flag Post

In Hero Hall, on Epic Hero pannel, there is a button Award, as long as you have jewelry, you can award anyone of them:)

Flag Post

I’ve confirmed that, there was a bug with awarding heroes and it has been fixed. We sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused.

Flag Post

I don’t know if it was reported before, but the chart changing in Search city function on World map doesnt work properly.

I hope it can be fixed;)

Aleksander

Flag Post

Aleksander, thanks for reporting! But since it works fine to me, could you please be more specific, or take a screenshot?

Flag Post

Char name: Homegood

The bug I found is that I get the following error, I’m not sure if it is just you maintenancing the game though.
Anyways, the return button doesn’t seem to help me. This way I can’t get into the game

•ERROR CODE: Your session has time out. Please login on again.
•Return

Flag Post

After refreshing my browser a few times, it now works, but it’s still annoying :o

Flag Post

I can be more specific.

When I use Search City tool, Typing page number and clicking go , doesn’t work. When i click Next it works just once and shows new page of castles(page number indicator remains “1”), so I can’t see what is on pages from 3rd to “Last minus one” because Last button works ok.

One more thing. Arena buffs didnt work in Battles with Squire’s. I used HP buff and it worked fine in single Race-up and Challenge fights, but didnt affect my HP in Battle with Ben and his Squire.

Aleksander

Flag Post

Char name: RedBolt28

I have a quest which instructs me to defeat the Right Wing head, unless i’m missing something i’ve already deafeated the Right Wind head lvl 21 in every difficulty so i’m guessing its a bug?

Thank you for the support.

Flag Post

Char name : Franzt

1/ Epic heros all show those attributes
Infinity
NaN
NaN
NaN%

and I cannot distribute the ones I gain when leveling them

Flag Post

@ RedBolt28 If i remember right the quest is for Right wing head lvl 9 in foggy swamp…

Flag Post

I want to raise a graphic problem, the description of technology in the league page is displaced.

Flag Post

Not sure if it just bad luck but I just wasted my potion in goblin cases that I failed to place 10times in a row.

My apologies if this is just bad luck but if it isn’t I would like to know so that I don’t waste resources in that scheme

Flag Post

Bug Report
When I’m using features such as searching for names or need to bypass a page with huge numbers, when I tried using the input page numbers, it didn’t budge at all. What’s the point placing it in the page but it doesn’t functioning at all?
My concern is, since the developers had put it as a tool to bypass those huge numbers, it must served with a purpose and should be fully functioning without any glitches, not just for displaying and not working at all.
Here are the list to my findings.
Hero Hall: Ranking
When input a name and clicking the search button, nothing happens. Search button not working.
When input a number for searching a specific page, the GO button not working.
Cons: Have to search manually by click Next or Previous with is time consuming. Please fix.

League:
Same issue when key in a number and clicking Go. Applies to Member and Event, perhaps Application too having the same issue.
Please fix.

Rank menu at the bottom
When input a number to go to a specific page, when clicking GO, ALL the buttons not working.
Applies to Player/League/Arena/Hero/Race up/Explore/Bureau. Please fix.

Arena:
Same issues in the Arena. The Go button not working if you key in specific numbers and click Go.
It also applies in Challenger and Rival directory too. And for the rest of the tab I am not sure due to lack of players, but I assume that it to has the same issue. Please fix.

Depot:
Same issue in Depot. If you key in specific number and click go, it doesn’t functioning properly at all.
Tabs affected including Function Item, Equipment, Material, Quest Item. But since I don’t have any items in both Material and Quest Item, I assume that it also has the same issue. Please fix.

Shop:
Same issue in Shop. Input a number and clicking Go button not working. Please fix.

Friend (displayed as Relationship):
Having the same issue in Friend menu.Input a number and clicking Go button not working.
Affecting Friend and I assume that it too applies to Blacklist, Application, Foe. Please fix.

Mail:
Also having the same issue. Input a number and clicking Go button not working.
My assumption that it applies to all although I only tried with System Mail under Mail and Others under Battle Report which is not working. Please fix.

I’m hoping that developer will look into this matter and fix it asap.
Thank you.

Flag Post

One other thing, while I was viewing a friend’s battle, right after it pops out the message ‘Victory’ it should have Close button instead I get this error "ERROR: template: Error! Please contact GM!, and no Close button.

I was unable to do anything except to log off from kongregate and log in back, that was the only way that I can close it and continue my game. It was annoying as I was unable to do anything.
http://s17.postimage.org/4jp20wm7j/no_CB.jpg

Thank you.

Flag Post

@hatosan, we’ll fix the page number bug as soon as possible.We’re looking into the ‘no close button’ issue too. We’ll get back to you soon.

Flag Post

i think the descriptions of valor and knight medals are the wrong way round, as rubies are red and sapphires are blue

Flag Post

this isn’t a bug, but could we please teleport in explore to places we have already been?
Thanks

Flag Post

@hatosan, the ‘page number’ bug and ‘no close button’ bug both have been fixed. Thanks again for reporting them.

Flag Post

@family2777, you are right about the descriptions. We’ll fix this in the next update.Thank you!

Flag Post

Q 29. how do you go from knight to baronet?

Have done this, got all the quests, got green on prestige and cross medals, I am level 30, so why I am I still a knight?

Flag Post

@newad, I think the Q29 is answered incorrectly, you need to follow the main quest, i think the quest before promoting to baronet is to beat up the lvl 35 player in the race up. after that quest you get the quest to promote which you already have all the requirements for

Flag Post

Troups that are in towns and are not going anywhere still counts as dispatched (if you check your “Army” you can see that no troups were dispatched, but you still have a message “you have dispatched a max number of troups for your current base level”). Is that what developers wanted or a bug?

Flag Post

@krolik, the troops in your levied cities counts as armies dispatched too, so you better recall them so you don’t exceed the number of armies dispatched