Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 12

380 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been trying to farm gear in the mirage area. I’ve attacked all of the spots that drop gear enough to get the difficulty up to 10 and then kept attacking several times more. So far I haven’t had a single piece of gear drop. I would estimate 70 or 80 battles won without a single gear drop…
Will someone please look into this for me?

Flag Post

@squidbomb
drop rate of lvl90-100 gear is low, presonally i got 1 piece of gear farming the same enemy after 40+ used keys on 10th difficulty.

Flag Post

I dropped a VIP level since the server merger, and lost all the benefits that came with it. It seems i am not the only one who is having this problem.

Sincerely, Shafty.

Flag Post

Hi. When I used a primary life potion to heal my hero, he wasn’t healed. So i refreshed the page and he still wasn’t healed, but i had lost the potion. Anyone know why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gold0955:

Hi. When I used a primary life potion to heal my hero, he wasn’t healed. So i refreshed the page and he still wasn’t healed, but i had lost the potion. Anyone know why?

you sound like your new to the game. primary life potiens dont really heal you. for instance say you had just lost a battle and used the health potien. your health bar wouldnt look any different. but if you tried to do battle again you would find you would start off the battle with full HP. so just beacause your heath bar is low doesnt mean youve got a bug. you can keep redoing battles until the 10k health you get from the potien runs out. for instance if you have 1k health and use the potien. you can lose a battle 10 times over before its all used up. but if you dont lose all your heath then that counts too, also if you let your heath bar fill up a bit you wont have to use as much health from the potien. theres a very small picture in the top left corner of the screen under your avatar that shows how much health potien you have left. if you had 500ph that needed healing and you had only 400 hp left from the potien then you would have to wait till you get another 100 hp healed or it wont work.theres probly some things i missed but i exsplained it as best as i could. hope iit helps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmares111:
Originally posted by PeekaBOOM:

I dropped a VIP level since the server merger, and lost all the benefits that came with it. It seems i am not the only one who is having this problem.

Sincerely, Shafty.

did you have accounts on more than one server? if so it would be normal to drop VIP lv.

The VIP droping is not normal, we’ll fix it ASAP. :)

Flag Post

I started a new char on S3 shortly before the merger, since my VIP level would apply to them, I thought I might as well.

I hatched my dragon and never got the dragon raising event. Is that event gone now, or is it a bug?

Sepharoth S3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rahein1:

I started a new char on S3 shortly before the merger, since my VIP level would apply to them, I thought I might as well.

I hatched my dragon and never got the dragon raising event. Is that event gone now, or is it a bug?

Sepharoth S3

from what i heard all events before the merger have ended. probly included the dragon raising event as well.

Flag Post

Character Name: Presz

My main hero seems to have disappeared out of thin air. Did he go to the void to find Magdelene or is this a bug? I think it’s the latter; and no I didn’t send him anywhere.

I was doing faction battle and then while the battle was happening, I went to check for relics to seize. I attacked someone, failed, and came back to faction battle to send another wave. To my horror, two waves later, I find that I’ve been sending my last two waves in faction battle without my main hero. He’s not in any city, and he’s not in any garrison, and he’s not in any army, going or returning. Can you fix this before some seize-happy league decides take Great White Shark bites on me, or worse, nibble me to death?

Flag Post

Character Name: Cravenaugh

For some reason I can only occupy one (1) relic, and when I try to occupy my second it says:
“You can occupy a maximum of 2 relics at the same time.”

It started right after the merger, when I tried to occupy a free relic, and then immediately got a response that I failed to occupy someone else’s relic. And it is still so.

Please fix this and if you could find it in your hearts to find my missing prestige it would be much appreciated. :)

Sincerely,

Cravenaugh

Flag Post

In Babel Tower, whenever I auto-attack, I don’t get the prizes from completing the level? For instance it said I received a Perfect Thunder Ring in Floor 4, but it isn’t in my inventory. Is this suppose to happen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunter4544:

In Babel Tower, whenever I auto-attack, I don’t get the prizes from completing the level? For instance it said I received a Perfect Thunder Ring in Floor 4, but it isn’t in my inventory. Is this suppose to happen?

perhaps your invetory is full? if it isnt it probly isnt supposed to happen. do you get the gold for it? you can check your invetory by going into depot then equipment.

Flag Post

Thanks Nightmare111, your comment about my inventory was true, and clearing some space fixed the issue.

Flag Post

My character name is mithkr, for some reason my war elements stopped scaling with the number of troops i’m sending. I have over 11k per hero going out, but it acts as though I am sending 10k. So if my HoG has a power level of 84, I only heal 840 instead of at least 924. A fix would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Flag Post

mithkr, that is the same for everyone, your War element stops increasing in power one you send over 10k troops, meaning that whether you send 10k or 15k, your War element will send the same strength. Not a bug, just a way of the game

Flag Post

@mithkr,

That is not a bug. When attacking, the cap for war element is 10k (40k total for all troops) as noted by tommcfall. When defending, the cap is 40k (160k total) — if memory serves.

Flag Post

Display error for discounted items

I should note that the new additions like the token boxes DO NOT have this problem.

The original discounted items of golden keychain and spirit flags are displaying the incorrect original prices. It should show 300 for keychain and 100 for spirit flags.

Vokda is on banned word list for in-game chat

The word vodka is among the banned word list for the in-game chat. Words like beer, gin and tonic, rum, and tequila are all allowed but not vodka. A google search for an alternative meaning of this word “vodka” yielded nothing. Vodka is not derogatory term and should not be part of the banned word list.

Flag Post

@BossHogg88 hi, we’ll remove “vodka” from the banned word list, you’ll be able to use it after next update. :)

Flag Post

@ideachannel I think it was made pretty clear last time that with the failing of the extended Ultimate Explore, that it would be fixed for the following time, namely today. Yet, upon reaching the extended part of UE, i found that where you should receive 5 tokens and 20 golden keys, you actually receive 2 golden keys and 2 cross medals. And for the following round, 10 tokens and a spirit flag become some lvl80 equip box?? i wanted the rewards you said you would give.. not the ones you said you would fix…

Flag Post

guys, the rewards list of ultimate explore has been updated to be correspond to the one in game. Sorry for the inconvenience and I’ll send out some compensation asap, thanks for your support.

Flag Post

i think i found a small problem, when i was fighting in explore for ultimate explore i got a relic team invite, after finished the battle i accepted the invite but the team was full and the game sort of went non-responsive, i could only chat i couldn’t open or close the chest to get rewards or click on explore button or anything just chatbox.

Flag Post

i cnat seem to play the game, i just get the grey box and i dont know whats going on. please help.

Flag Post

The game doesn’t load.

Flag Post

Game is hanging at “verifying account”
please help!

Flag Post

still unable to get past “verifying account” does anyone have some suggestions?