Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 11

372 posts

Flag Post

Pugthud, chests don`t regenerate on 0:00:00, they are regenerating on 6, 12, 18 and 21 server time.

Flag Post

Hi, this is ChrisSweet on S3, since you updated explore so that we could move to an unlocked enemy without fighting, I am encountering a problem that once I attack a chest and claim the rewards, I cant move past the enemies directly near the chest I attacked. Is there a solution besides reloading the page?

Flag Post

@Hunter4544 before “attacking” the chest “move” to it first.

Flag Post

Character Pugthud on S3: I just sent troops and 4 heros to a seize and they disappeared. The heros are showing “dispatched” and the troops are gone from the city, but they don’t show up on the army screen and it doesn’t show that I successfully seized the target city. It also doesn’t show that I lost the battle…morale hasn’t changed.

Please check and let me know. Thanks.

Flag Post

@Gloriatrix we checked and found your heroes and troops are stationed at city of your league member, you may find the detail in Base and recall them.

Flag Post

Heavy arena bug found.
In arena frosen imprison skill (reduce speed of enemy team) totaly mess fighting order, making opposing (enemy) team attack twice in a row after this skill usage. If needed check battle reports of krolik fighting Hotshot (S1), sorry i cant fraps it and put on youtube because of weak computer.

Flag Post

moreover, when this speed redusing debuff fades, opposing (enemy) heroes attack twice again. please, fix it :D

Flag Post

@Krolik – When frozen imp is used they have a fairly high chance of all getting to attack again before the opposing team swings. Unless you are saying they’re essentially attacking three times in a row.

Flag Post

Let me explain how the fight goes.
I have 3 heroes, lets call them MyHero1 (MH1), MyHero2 (MH2) and MyHero3 (MH3). MH2 has frozen imprison skill lvl7 as his 1st usable skill.
Enemy has 3 heroes, EnemyHero1 (EH1), EH2 and EH3.
Round 1: Attack order: EH1 MH1 EH2 MH2 EH3 MH3
Round 2 (here frosen imprison comes): EH1 MH1 EH2 MH2 (frosen imprison used) EH2 (again 2nd hero attack using 2 skills in one round? so he used round 2 skill and round 3 skill) EH3 (round over, my 3rd hero (MH3) was not stunned, but also he decided no to use his skills)
Round 3: MH1 EH1 MH2 MH3 (using his 2nd round skill only now, in 3rd round) EH2 (using his 4rd round skill) EH3
Round 4: MH1 EH1 MH2 MH3 (using 3rd round skill now) EH2 (using his 5th round skill) EH3
Round 5: (frosen imprison fades and used again, so EH2 again attacks twice and again MH3 do not attack at all) EH1 MH1 EH2 MH2 EH2 EH3
Round 6: MH1 EH1 MH2 MH3 (using 4th round skill ONLY NOW) EH2 EH3 … repeat

As you may see frosen imprison makes sertain enemy hero attack twice and use 4 skills in 3 rounds, and also makes my hero use only 2 skills in 3 rounds.

Flag Post

if needed i may show you the battle report :D

Flag Post

That’s odd I’ll try to duplicate it if I can.

Flag Post

Xbeast on S2

Having some problems on the explore. Whenever i go off to do some exploring. I am suddenley unable to click on anything once the explore map loads. I cannot click on where i want to move, or attack. I cant even move the screen. Nor will it allow me to click on the arrow that brings up the tab at the top (the one that allows me to go back to my city) Furthermore, i am unable to use the side scroll bar on my browser, except with the mouse wheel.

Flag Post

@ Xbeast, the problem’s fixed, please try again.:)

Flag Post

Hi! Char-Name is Lord-Arioch

I can’t fullfill the quest: use reinforced cage, because i can’t click on my annexed land on world map.
I tried several times and nothing happens.
Hope you can help me, cause i like to play on.^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mondmatt:

Hi! Char-Name is Lord-Arioch

I can’t fullfill the quest: use reinforced cage, because i can’t click on my annexed land on world map.
I tried several times and nothing happens.
Hope you can help me, cause i like to play on.^^

well you could try placing it other peoples annexed lands. see if that works.

Flag Post

i would, if i could move the world map so i can see other players cities.
but unfortunately i doesn’t move.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mondmatt:

i would, if i could move the world map so i can see other players cities.
but unfortunately i doesn’t move.

thats strange. try clicking on your friends cords on your friends list. that might work. if you have no friends just ask in chat for someone to friend you.

Flag Post

Sry, doesn’t work either!
That’s bad!!!! I want to quest on ! :-(

Flag Post

This is Pugthud on S3 (account Gloriatrix). The screen stated that the Christmas faction battle was going to continue through to the 28th, and the Dark faction was well ahead on destroying King Arthur’s defenses as compared to the Bright faction’s efforts. Suddenly today (December 27) it was over at 0300, leaving the Bright faction in the lead on points.

Can you look into this and compensate the Dark Faction members who strove so valiantly to defeat the Brights and King Arthur?

Thanks.

Flag Post

This is TomMcFall on S2 and i also encountered a problem with the faction battle. In the forum explaining all the christmas activities, it said that all people that took part in the Faction Battle would receive double rewards for prestige and badges, yet I only received the normal amount?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gloriatrix:

This is Pugthud on S3 (account Gloriatrix). The screen stated that the Christmas faction battle was going to continue through to the 28th, and the Dark faction was well ahead on destroying King Arthur’s defenses as compared to the Bright faction’s efforts. Suddenly today (December 27) it was over at 0300, leaving the Bright faction in the lead on points.

Can you look into this and compensate the Dark Faction members who strove so valiantly to defeat the Brights and King Arthur?

Thanks.

This is King Shawn from the brights and in everything we saw it said fb only went to the 27th at 0300.

Flag Post

I also only got the normal rewards, no double. The bonus rewards also haven’t come through yet, but it hasn’t been 72 hours yet.

Flag Post

hi guys, we sent out the missed rewards via in-game mail , please check your in-box, thank you for playing with us and sorry for the missing rewards.

Flag Post

Thanks. Still nothing on the special rewards with the tokens.

Flag Post

hi, rewards for Top 5 players and top 3 leagues during X’mas Faction Battle are sent out via in-gam mail, please check your in-box, thanks for playing with us!