Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 13

382 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidbomb:

still unable to get past “verifying account” does anyone have some suggestions?

hi, does this verify account problem still exist? Would you please try clear your cache and refresh the page? If these steps couldn’t hlep, I may need more details of your gaming environment, you could PM me about this info. Thanks!

Flag Post

character name: SirArttu

One of my heroes, King Arthur has been stuck on “dispatch” for couple days, even thou i have not dispatched him anywhere. so i cant add stat points to him or change his gear. please look into this,. thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by petri123:

character name: SirArttu

One of my heroes, King Arthur has been stuck on “dispatch” for couple days, even thou i have not dispatched him anywhere. so i cant add stat points to him or change his gear. please look into this,. thanks

hi, your King Arthur is back to your main city now, please have a check.

Flag Post

Oh, whats wrong with march events? Answer please. We are still waiting Grail Wars… :-(

Flag Post
Originally posted by QwertyZh:

Oh, whats wrong with march events? Answer please. We are still waiting Grail Wars… :-(

Hi, the Grail Hunting started just as the schedule shows. Can you see it now?

Flag Post

Maybe i miss something, but http://www.kongregate.com/forums/154-castlot/topics/329031-activity-castlot-events-in-march?page=1#posts-6907403 <— here says Grail hunt must started 12.03.2013…but todays 13.03.2013 and nothing happens. (Sorry for my english.) Maybe its my personal bug?

Fixet. Thank you very much.

Flag Post

Guys, I’m sorry that something wrong with the event setting on S6, and the event didn’t get started as noticed. I’ve reset it, and it’ll begin at 20:00 Mar.13 (Server Time). Again, so sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

still getting grey screen problem, i log in via facebook but when i signout and refresh iu just get login page and after i login it just stays on log in page. please help :D

Flag Post

Hello, here’s Murcielago.s3
can’t login to the game, i have grey screen like Shawn. I’m using google chrome and firefox and i can’t play on both.

Flag Post

I’m getting a red error message pop-up when trying to abandon relics. It appears to be random. I only tried team relics where I am the only member of the team. Obviously, refreshing browser and other default answers don’t do a thing. The only option is to wait out the 6-hour limit that players have on the relics, which is a pain for those of us who work (i.e. we are not around when the 6-hour limit is over). We, of the members of the employed, want to abandon a relic and then taken another to have a full 6-hours when we are at work.

Flag Post

@BossHogg88, is the problem existing?

Flag Post

Yes. I think it might be related to my dragon being upgraded. That’s the last thing I remember occurring before the error happened. All other times, it seems fine.

Flag Post

Happened again. The red error message popped up and this time, my dragon wasn’t leveled up so that can be ruled out.

Flag Post

Babel stopped working for me after the update, all I see is a beige box with the letter E in it. I have tried reloading, clearing cache and even using IE. Nothing seems to be working thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/ClEX4gM.jpg

Flag Post

ok this may sound like a silly little problem, but in one of the HoG sets i have, the cards are purple 9 (EP36), purple 8 (EP32) and purple 8 (EP32). This totals at EP100, but when i equipped it to a full 15k army, the healing was just +999. It is just 1 troop, but an error none the less

Flag Post

This issue with EXPLORE started occurring within the last couple of weeks. When completing a team explore quest (e.g dense forest, Stonehenge), my heroes are still stuck as members of a team and are unable to move. The listing in the hero hall shows my heroes are idle so there is no reason for my heroes to be unable to move in explore.

I have to refresh the browser in order to let my heroes move. Again, this issue appears to be new as I’ve never experienced this until recently.

Flag Post

after faction battle launch, the game is not loading…
fix it fast.

Flag Post

3 hours later, it’s still not loading. :-(

Flag Post

9:45 in Texas; still broken

Flag Post

it is already working here

Flag Post

in Faction Battle, i was fighting in Gwent, which had lightning. I looked at the reports and the weather had swapped to misty, but there was no announcement of the change in the system notices.

Flag Post

in the new arena, the rewards for 3rd, 2nd and 1st seem a bit wrong. 3rd spot gets 60k pres, while 2nd gets 40k? guessing this is an error, most likely its 30k instead of 60k?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tommcfall:

in the new arena, the rewards for 3rd, 2nd and 1st seem a bit wrong. 3rd spot gets 60k pres, while 2nd gets 40k? guessing this is an error, most likely its 30k instead of 60k?

hi tom, thanks for reminding! It is a mistake, we’ll revise it ASAP. Thank you.

Flag Post

I experienced a gray screen problem as well. The game didn’t load even after clearing everything. I have everything up to date. It just randomly loaded eight hours later, so it is working when it wants to. I use the latest version of Fire Fox. Character Name: Miles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mile2mile:

I experienced a gray screen problem as well. The game didn’t load even after clearing everything. I have everything up to date. It just randomly loaded eight hours later, so it is working when it wants to. I use the latest version of Fire Fox. Character Name: Miles.

Hi Miles, will you please use this online tool, speedtest.net, test the speed of your internet and let me know the data you get? Thank you.