Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 15

374 posts

Flag Post

Character name raargh
Bug problem, failure of enhancement
Was following the enhancement quest, completed the required level 3 blue item enhancement, then completed the succeeding level 5 one. attempted to finish the level 7 quest with remaining stone and had a successful boost whilst using a luck stone. level up did not occur. refreshed the page to check. level up still not there. i put it down to me noobing and not enhancing correct item (turns out not to be true). attempted again failed several times with luck stones. finally succeeded, message appeared saying boost successful level up still did not occur
Item I was enhancing was a level 5 white steed (green)
Regards Domster91 aka raargh
N.B the probability of success increased randomly I.E 5-6 was 40% with luck stone. After failing it kept increasing until I achieved it with 75% probability including luck stone. Not sure if this bug or part of level up system

Flag Post

Graphical glitches. I had earned the “King of Halloween” a couple of days ago and since then, I’ve seen graphical glitches. Other player’s castles are invisible with pumpkin patches for annex1 and annex2. Annex3 shows up as normal. Conqueror’s flag (if applicable) shows up as normal.

Flag Post

@BossHogg88, is there any possible for you to provide me screenshots? And, does the problem still exists after refreshing and clear cache? Thank you.

Flag Post

I’ve sent in a screenshot in a ticket at Clapalong (ticket ID 00064711).

I did find an invisible castle where the annexes showed up as normal rather than pumpkin patches.

Refreshing doesn’t help nor does clearing the cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache). Different castles might end going invisible after refreshing. There is no pattern on which castles will be invisible; it appears random.

Moving around the map (e.g. click on bookmark to go to another location) then scroll back to original location can sometimes cause the castles to reappear and appear normal.

Flag Post

in the game guide i cant build a the base it just zooms out an show a grid

Flag Post

with the new update, having quick resulted a battle, i am unable to then replay the battle if i decide to watch it. It begins to, then freezes in the first round :L please fix!

Flag Post

The so called 30 minute standdown in arena really needs to be fixed. Speaking for myself, as it is now, there’s a player who kills me in arena every 3 to 10 minutes, every day. For whatever the reason, the 30 minute cooling off period doesn’t apply to him. I dont think I’m alone on this matter as I’ve heard other players complain about such. Either fix it, or remove the 30 minute cool down period altogether and make it one humongous free for all for every player by removing the the 30 minute time limit altogether.

Flag Post

@LoganVexx, for instance, John challenge you and win, then you’ll have 30min protecion and no one can challenge you in this period. But, if you challenge someone else within the 30min protection, you’ll be out of protection and John can challenge you again.
Only the losing side can have protection, that is to say that if you defeat John, then John will be the one has that 30min protection. And as the same rules, if John challenge someone else within the protection period, then you can go challenge him again.

Flag Post

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the speedy reply and explanation.

Flag Post

This was mentioned somewhere else, but I don’t know if it was ever addressed and I can’t find the comment. With Jack Sparrow coming up quickly, it is relevant.

While all the snow is pretty on the map, it makes attacking wildlands very difficult because you can just barely see the highlight (it is currently a white highlight on white snow…). With the snowy landscape, can the highlight of the square be made a different color that shows against the white snow please?

Flag Post

Hi guys, do you wanna cancel the snow view in world? Make it turn back into the normal one?
Please let us know what you think, thanks.

ModSharon from Castlot Team

Flag Post

yes please modsharon, as utol said, it would be good to have it back to normal for the jack sparrow event :P

Flag Post

yes please

Flag Post

With the new content you have a graphics glitch in the medium relics screen, you can only see a tiny slither of the new relics button and also the exit button

Flag Post

Please remove Faerie from the banned words, we can’t link gear.

http://i.imgur.com/jjj1qJi.jpg

Flag Post

@anyoneforabrew, hi player, what browser are you using? And what’s its version? Could you pls refresh the screen or clear cache? I think these two methods could help you solve the problem.

If the problem still occurs, pls get back to us with your screenshot for the Relic interface, as well as your in-game name.

Any problems, you can send us in game mail via Contact GM—>System Menu

Have a good day.

Flag Post

@Vandiego, hi player, sorry for the problem. We have fixed it, you can link the equipment now.

Any questions, pls feel free to contact us.

Flag Post

Bug report for Instances…. If you use an annihilate, it seems to have no effect in the first few rounds, that troop is not accelerated faster than normal like it should be? please have a look at this

Flag Post

the quick result button in explore is only semi-working for me, when i press it it brings up the victory/defeat screen and the rewards but when i close it i have to go into the army tab down the bottom, where the battle i just quick resulted shows up, if i try to move or keep attacking in explore it gives messages saying that your still attacking and to get around it i have to go into army tab, view the battle and quick result it from there and i can attack something else in explore. although i have to repeat the procedure for each battle.

Flag Post

Hello @ ShawnOwnzE, Sorry for the problem and any inconvenience caused.

We have checked and tested at our side, the Quick Result worked normally, we didn’t have to go to Army panel and close quick resulted explore battle there.

Would you pls refresh screen or reload game when you have your heroes back from Explore? Or you can just repeat the procedure like you said above.

Actually, we got the same feedback from other players before, but our Tech group could not find out the reason caused to it, as it was normally when we tested, on the other hand,such kind of problem rarely happens.

We will keep tracking the problem and will fix it straight away once we found out the source.

Again, we are sorry for the problem.

Any questions, pls feel free to contact us.

Flag Post

Thanks for quick reply, it works normally for me again now

Flag Post

Hi, I can’t login since yesterday. It’s loading… I have cleared the cache and restarted my browser and it’s still loading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kamal61435:

Hi, I can’t login since yesterday. It’s loading… I have cleared the cache and restarted my browser and it’s still loading.

Dear player,

Will you pls providing your in character name, server and the platform you are playing in? You can write your character info here or send us via in – game mail, System Menu→ Contact GM.

We will look into it.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

ModFiona from Castlot Team

Flag Post

No reply till now…