Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 2

389 posts

Flag Post

@roryajax why not count them as guards? with current system it is too hard to defend siesed cities.

Flag Post

i think u should post that in suggestion list, i am not the creator of this game, so i cannot answer this question

Flag Post

Not sure whether it is a bug, but I think it is:
If you have a seized city which crosses a threshold (21, 41, 61, 81), then your crown and seize score will not update unless you recapture.

Flag Post

i have lost two fruits for my dragon lvl 5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yukakoki:

i have lost two fruits for my dragon lvl 5.

Those fruits dissapear after few days if they are nor used.

Flag Post

i cant capture the second annexed land in my sub city i have Gaheris at my sub city but it wont let me capture it

Flag Post

oh yh also my in game name is minimanmax

Flag Post

u have to use gaheris in the fight to conquer the subcity

Flag Post

Ok, one of my side quests id Defeat Left Wing Head in Wild Temple….did it twice but still not getting quest completion notification…refreshed twice. I even went and beat Right wing head just in case it was a typo. Any solutions? in-game name, Mercilessgod.

Flag Post

warelement showcase event: everyone got reward a part me. Checked event time and i posted in time my mist siege spell.

Flag Post

Got finally the reward.
thank you for solving my issue so quickly

Flag Post

it is more a type error: in the help of city seizure score the text is this:

The rewards will be delivered at 0-1824:00 (GMT+8) every day based on the ranking at that moment.

it should be:

The rewards will be delivered at 7:00 (server time) every day based on the ranking at that moment.

greetz liese

Flag Post

It seems the game thinks i dont have a level 1 senate so i cannot build anything. a quick page refresh fixes it though
http://imgur.com/PzQnP

Flag Post

my Lamorak is stuck in Dispatch mode without me sending him anywhere. I’ve recalled all troops, refreshed, logged in and out. I’ve checked the army tab and he isn’t out for scouting or for robbing/seizing.

Please fix this for me. Thanks

Flag Post

On race up, when having battle with enemy square, if you get bonus on armor (double buff for you, or armor bonus for both parties), enemy square is doing extremely high dmg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lUnholyl:

It seems the game thinks i dont have a level 1 senate so i cannot build anything. a quick page refresh fixes it though
http://imgur.com/PzQnP

Same Problem here

Flag Post

Same problem as xiranth
3 of my heros have dispatch status for over 20h … please fix it ;)

Tried to clear cache and nothing

Flag Post

@dartd did you seize anyone?

Flag Post

Once you have two cities, a few problems with the hero hall and avalon training arise. If you have a hero in your subcity, you cannot train him through the menu in your main city. Upon discovering this, I went to my subcity, clicked the hero hall, and sure enough, it said “training space: 0/2”, indicating that there was room for two heroes to be trained. So naturally, I clicked “train” for my hero in the city, but then got a window saying that the training queue was already full. I’m guessing that it wasn’t intentional that it appears that there is open training space. In that case, please fix that as it is sure to trip up other players too.

Flag Post

Tried to promote a member of the league i´m in, but could not do it, as the panels/menues were malfunctioning.

It looked like the rollmenue for managemember was in the background and thus not available for interaction.
A reload solved the issue, but if I had not known there is such a button, as roryajax told me so, I would maybe still be searching for this.

Flag Post

I have a main quest to defeat lvl 30 CPU Rose I need 2 heros I have to fight with my main hero and Garonet the problem is Garonet is lvl 29 and has liek 2000-3000 atk but when I setup the challenge he fights as a lvl 17, 500 hp and 400-600 atk pls help I can’t move on with my lvling I have maxed out all building to 30 but I can’t do anything till I past the main quests to upgrade hierachy.
PLS HELP.

Flag Post

are u on dark or bright side? if dark side, it is either dagonet or geraint, so you might wanna check-out if you trained to right hero

hope this will help, if not private message liese ingame

greetz liese

Flag Post

hi this is DarkKnight Liese thank you all this time it was Dagonet thx I was training the wrong guy lol!! (am in dark)
Thank you
now I can move on.

Flag Post

Hi, my character name is Laela and I’m having a couple problems. When I go to my senate to raise the taxes, the button does not show in my browser, it is like it is too far below my screen to click on it. I have passed the quest by completing it on a different computer but it is no good having to swap computers to complete certain quests. Also, I have been upgrading and acquiring new equipment for my character, but when I logged on today it shows my character (Laela) and my hero (Geraint) as having no equipment. The odd thing is, when I show both the characters in world, they are still equipped, and when fighting NPCs in the arena Laela still has the right stats and everything. In my depot I am not able to see the items that I have had equipped, and in the smithy, when I go to enhancement, all my items are there. The thing is, I am not able to equip any new items. I will include a screenshot because I understand how it may be difficult to understand without seeing what I am talking about.
oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1051.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs432%2FMeowler123%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DLaelashow.png/img.jpg!

Flag Post

A BUG or A feature?
Gold revenue is independent from scrolls and castellan bonus: got two city with same population number but high different bonuses and the revenue per hour is exactly the same