Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 7

374 posts

Flag Post

Typing error:

Effectively, while I was doing the quests to upgrade to viscountess, this little sentence got thrown in the mix, just before the quest to get Sir Bors in your team:

“After the Holy Grail was retrieved, there were many celebrations.”

Not only are we still looking for the Holy Grail, in the event, there will probably be another in some time…

so…what Holy Grail is the true Holy Grail? Maybe change one of the 2?

Flag Post

yeah…nother bug…was in explore when mercenaries attacked…showed losses of less than 100 cavalry and less than 50 traps. tried to do another explore and was informed that i have no more troops… a net loss of about 30K troops…what gives? battle report showed a net loss of fewer than 100, but i lost all of them?

Flag Post

found a great bug!

Wizardio on s2

Whilest doing the first nightmare lvl 41-50 tower of babel, on the lvl 47 fight, against minotaurs…

The top minotaur got killed in 2.1 blow (he did a suicide attack, killing himself off)
And then he just stood there, enjoying himself, instead of falling onto the floor!

Can you make all deaths do that, is so much more fun then them being dead?

Flag Post

babel tower bug
if you start any long fight (world sieze/rob fight, explore instance fight), then press show button, then close it, and then immediately start babel tower fights – they are done automaticly without animation, you just recieve message “system is busy at the moment”. so babel can be done in 1-2 minutes all 6 floors.

Flag Post

crosseye,

I have a lvl 80 workshop and the bugger keeps making low lvl junk.

Flag Post

@DrRobertJones well, there’s still an odds in workshop shows lower level equipment even your workshop is high level.

Flag Post

Vandork on s1

Hero Gaheris Dispatch to nowhere. i cant find him plz help

thx

Flag Post
Originally posted by vandork:

Vandork on s1

Hero Gaheris Dispatch to nowhere. i cant find him plz help

thx

i have the same problem. three of my heroes are dispatched and i have no idea where they are

Flag Post

Automated friend system doesn’t send messages, actually it doesn’t seem to have any effect at all, I sent to many people, none seem to get any kind of message or anything else.

Flag Post

@Soccerman12 may I have your in-game name? So that I can check for you. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by rulezz:

Automated friend system doesn’t send messages, actually it doesn’t seem to have any effect at all, I sent to many people, none seem to get any kind of message or anything else.

We are now contacting with KKG for this issue and try to fix it ASAP. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ideachannel:

@Soccerman12 may I have your in-game name? So that I can check for you. Thanks!

rainbowpony

Flag Post

Svylix Server1
None of the cards that I’m drawing are showing up under my hero skill area. Selling off gray, but green and blues won’t “transfer” over to that screen. Thanks.

Flag Post

@Svylix hi, did you click the “pick” icon on left of the drawing page?

Flag Post

oops . . . i did now. Thanks.

Flag Post

On S2 dark side won the event for Holy Grail and gained control of Powys. I moved to Powys and I still ain’t able to attack bright players.

Flag Post

I keep getting told I have my maximum number of armies dispatched, when I don’t even have half of them out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mahta:

I keep getting told I have my maximum number of armies dispatched, when I don’t even have half of them out.

Did you levyed your seized cities and left the troops there ( not recalled) ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zaeri:

On S2 dark side won the event for Holy Grail and gained control of Powys. I moved to Powys and I still ain’t able to attack bright players.

I think you need to have Miracle. But no idea how to make that.

Flag Post

Zaeri, did Bright on s2 ever win the event, and thus had the ability to also be in the neutral area, to be attacked by you?…

ps: Small bug on s1, but a very lame, yet important one..

After weeks, finally, our league, BloodMoon got to the max level…50 :D
After this great achievement, I decided to finish the quest: Dexterity (to get lvl 5 and lvl 10 dexterity, league technology)

Now, the next quest is: (you guessed it) Get league level to 15…

Honestly, we needed lvl 50 to get Dexterity technology, but getting lvl 15 league level…

Could definately maybe be switched around, because this way it is really awkward…

Flag Post

hi weirdjudge, congrats on your league! Thank you for pointing out this bug, we’ll fix it. :)

Flag Post

Every time I try to log in to the game today i get a “Server not found. Firefox can’t find the server at s1.kongregate.castlot.com.” error.

My network connection is perfectly fine, and I have not changed any firewall or proxy settings from when I last logged in. Any help getting back in game would be much appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mahta:

Every time I try to log in to the game today i get a “Server not found. Firefox can’t find the server at s1.kongregate.castlot.com.” error.

My network connection is perfectly fine, and I have not changed any firewall or proxy settings from when I last logged in. Any help getting back in game would be much appreciated.

Exactly the same problem for me.. Only I use chorme.

Flag Post

I’m not certain if this is a bug or not but when challenging Christian, lv 40 in the arena I can only fight using my character and Lamorak. I use Lamorak as my Castellan so he is useless in combat, please help if this is a bug.

Flag Post

@pooage4 hi, even though Lamorak is Castellan, he won’t become useless in combat. However, I suggest you adjust the Attribute Points of Lamorak for a better fighting.