Forums Castlot

Suggestions for Castlot

332 posts

Flag Post

I am making this topic so people can post suggestions for the game. Please, try to explain your idea de best you can.

Flag Post

So, i think I will start. The drop rate of cross medals is just low. There should be a 100% probability. So, how many cross medals would the user get. If the enemy level is lower than the one of the player, just give 1. If the enemy level is the same, give 2. If the enemy level is higher than the player, give 3

Flag Post

1) Please add a Forward button for Mail.
2) Please add a Mail All League option.
3) Allow the member list in league to be sorted by Score/Contribution.
4) Zoom out function in World.

More to come later.

Flag Post

For starters, i think a league-only market would be a nice addition to this game, sometimes people dont really want to donate stuff to other players, so we trade for lower rates among league members.

Flag Post

and i do agree with Jimmypop100 on the Zoom out function, its kinda annoying to be so zoomed in and have to slowly scroll around, or maybe a mini-map to help us see other players. the players could be blocks, green – ally, red – enemy, grey -inactive/neutral so on so forth.

Flag Post

everything jimmy said i agree with most of all the league mass mail also a league market would be great to. i would also like to see something to automaticly collect the min donations required by some clans.

Flag Post

In explore, you should be able to go back to any NPC you already defeated without needing to go one by one again.

Flag Post

Thank you guys! We’ve passed these valuable suggestions on to the Development Team. They are working on some of them already:)

Flag Post

Maybe a bit offtopic, but it would be nice if you could change your avatar more than once.

It would be best if first change was free and the next ones could cost like 50 diamonds/magic potions.

Thanks for a great game.

Aleksander

Flag Post

Aleksander, thanks for the great suggestion! We’ll allow players changing their avatars more than once when we have enough good avatars available in game.

Flag Post

Why dont you create a contest, in which players make and upload avatars, and the three best ones become some of the avatars, and the winners receive something (magic potions or diamonds).

Also, there should be weekly tournaments in the arena.

Flag Post

i have to say, that I dont think that Iron crosses drop to few, since you have the possibility to farm the respawning treasure chests, there is a good amount of iron crosses to be derived. I think that it is ok. since you need longer to advance in the game in the higher levels, you have enough time to collect

Flag Post

just thought of something else how about making the box that your donating to (in your league) be highlighted blue or or have a check mark in the corner of it. i get to much mail about this. its just not obvious to a new player that they have to choose what to donate to. also the default choicefor donations should be league lvl not whatever is the newest tech we can upgrade.

Flag Post

I totaly agree with kull360 about league contribution defaults. It could be a bit more clear.

Flag Post

Don’t make Arena scores be a main quest in the game because you have to rely on other people being there (let alone being able to beat them enough times to get enough points), and the more people there is the better so the first ones who get there are actually at a disadvantage.

Leave them for side-quests only because the ones who get there first can wait until more people get there and at the same time it won’t halt their progress going forward in the Main Quests.

Flag Post

of course, for fairness, apply that to future quests that no one has encountered yet. The 2k one isn’t as daunting now that a bunch of people are entering Rival. It gets easier as more people enter.

Flag Post

a levi all button .. or a box next to the towns where you can select which one then when you click levi all you can click the things you want to levi as usual

then to help this function work and not be a repetative ‘’clicking recall’’ all the time the same thing again with the check boxes and a recall all button maybe do it on a page by page basis that way it cuts down a long time of levy and recalls on 70+ places

Flag Post

I have a suggestion that the game should save our settings. (Like the Lock buildings option)

• edit Just checked. The game saves Sound and Music settings, but it doesnt save Lock buildings one.

You may also try to reconsider jewelery costs for awarding some heroes. Jewelery is not that common and 6 units of it per 1 friendship point is a bit expensive.

Flag Post

Would be nice to assign default heroes to units in explore. Its very cumbersome assigning heroes to troops every single fight in explore.
(Possibly have a drop down that has multiple saved hero assignments in explore that we can name appropriately)
This can also be applied to World

Flag Post

@Olo17 The settings can be saved. But there is a bug which causes the lock buildings option get back to the default when the game reloads. We’ll fix this soon. And about the jewelery costs, we’ll reconsider it. :)

Most of these suggestions are accepted. Some functions are currently under development and some of them are on our ‘to do list’. Thank you all for these awesome ideas and valuable suggestions!

Flag Post

Why do soldiers cost stone?

Flag Post

Make Defeat Cooldown period shorter (how long is it)

Flag Post

Offer hero washes as some event prizes. I didn’t know my first hero would be the main arena fighter or I wouldn’t have built him for int for production (Which is always key early in the game). So now my arena rank is handicapped and also it should be noted that your highest friendship hero will be your partner on arena also which I did not know and again invested in my prod hero. Now it will cost me 44 diamonds to correct the hero build which I cannot acquire for free due to potion expirations. There should be some sort of resolution for this in the future.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have a “Total Yields” section on the scroll over bar graph in the senate (currently shows industry yields, hero bonus and other bonus).

Also just as a side note… When referring to Timber, Stone and Iron as raw materials as the game dose there is NO “s” at the end of each word to make it plural (I.E it should just read Timber, Stone and Iron). Crops however is correct… Just saying XD

Flag Post

@Lukeyboy1302, thank you so much for pointing out the grammar error! We are correcting it right now. It will be corrected with the next update.