Forums Castlot

Suggestions for Castlot page 2

332 posts

Flag Post

No probs, You guys have a great MMO here and as a nice twist it isn’t pay-to-win, so anything i can do to help i will (even if it is pointing out a minor spelling mistake). Keep up the good work

Flag Post

Maybe someone already said it before, but i think that it would help a lot, so:

Please make League Level a default league tech when contributing. It would really save leagues lots of trouble. Now we need to explain to all members that they have to always switch it. It isnt a big thing , but it would be of great help to all leagues.

Flag Post

could we have 1 free attribute points wash, or buy an item in the shop that washes all attribute points?
Thanks

Flag Post

can you implement a “recall all” or “force recall” button for heroes. sometime you find out then you have no idea where you hero is, either among 200+ siezed cities, or in explore dungeon. so it would be nice to not spend like 30+ min checking all possible places, but have 1 button to recall him

Flag Post

@Olo17 League Level will be a default league tech after the upcoming update. Thanks!

Flag Post

Troups that are in towns and are not going anywhere still counts as dispatched (if you check your “Army” you can see that no troups were dispatched, but you still have a message “you have dispatched a max number of troups for your current base level”). Is it possible to count them as guards? With current system it is too hard to defend siesed cities.

Flag Post

To me the league contribution points are wrong:
at the moment you get 100 for timber and crop
200 for stone
250 for iron
1000 for gold

I will suggest following scheme: 100 crop and iron
200 timber
250 (even 300 stone)
1000 gold
Double score if material is needed for actually develping the technology (or half score if material have been donated in eccess to tech requirements choose the way you prefer the net effect is the same)

Flag Post

i agree with agburnaar, timber is more valuable than iron, and stone is very valuable

Flag Post

The way magic is calculated should be totally reworked, should be somethink based on int and lvl of hero, not based on troops. The way now it is it is impossible to seize high lvl city if it is full of troops and there is offence magic on the heroes defending it, you will be just wiped out directly by the magic. Sample 30k/each troops in defending city → furrycrit – will kill 6k on each turn, call of dragon 12k troops.

Flag Post

edwin79@ 30k troop = 1,5k furycrit and 3k call of dragon. still great numbers, but who told you that siese is an easy work? still you may use trick or enchantment to reduce overall numbers and siese finally after 5-10 battles

Flag Post

should be new option like rob but ‘enslave’ were to go to grab salves from the targeted city to increase the population in own city.

Flag Post

The server clock should be set to one time not to the time of that persons computer because it caused a lot of confusion during the ‘show feelings’ activity because people didn’t know when the activity started

Flag Post
Originally posted by minimanmax1234:

The server clock should be set to one time not to the time of that persons computer because it caused a lot of confusion during the ‘show feelings’ activity because people didn’t know when the activity started

This is a bug (but yes, this should be corrected).

Flag Post

Suggestion: Please implement scouting results in the world map overview….so you can see what you “should” know about a region. Like Territory “Lake” and there is a 150 Spearmen on it information about this is 6hours old or something…

it would make orientation a lot easier on the world map and also might help keeping a good watch over things happening in the game.

Flag Post

when I attacked a blue castle yesterday and I won the fight it only gives me resources, which is good, but in the scout report it says the blue castles also have gold. with rob you can’t get gold, so what is the use of gold being in those castles?

suggestion: gold can be robbed in blue castles but only a small percentage of the loot, like 5% of the total loot or so.
If this will not be implemented, than you can better get rid off the gold in blue castles since we cannot take it.

greetz liese

Flag Post

Could there be a way to send private chats to more than 1 person, so a group of 3+ can talk privately
Thanks

Sorry if there is and I can’t find it

Flag Post

Hi there, i noticed that when im going to the Member page in the League, i see that i can invite everyone to be friends. Though im already friends with them.

Is it possible to change those buttons so we can see fast who we are friends with in the league? And then we can only unfriend them with a new button (preferably a red button)?
thank you ^^

Flag Post

Suggestions

Please implement a group chat that allows more than 2 person to chat in private especially when it involves officials for private discussion. Have you seen or used the group chat featured in facebook? Its quite convenient having that and very useful. One more feature in facebook is that it allows a person to chat direct with others using private chat which is different from group chat. You can add specific person or more than one person at a time but it was still a private chat.

About the league logo, I wonder that when can we start using our own customized logo? I wish to see this feature implemented soon so that league can use their own logo. Appreciate if you can implement this feature and update as soon as possible.

Add a search button in Friend list. I see an Add button but not for ‘Search Friend’ options. It would be a nice feature to have it and makes it easier to search for friends.

Add a hierarchical tree showing the structure how it works from the lowest level of knights, to the most prestige title of duke. Most of new players are not sure or do not have a clear understanding how hierarchy works. The only reference that we currently have is by checking in Academy or Player info. Perhaps adding information showing what is the requirement for each title and what other necessary upgrade requirements needed to progress to next level. I feel that it wasn’t enough with a small fraction of information and I wish to see that it should be implemented soon in the game.

Thank you.

Flag Post

Here’s one. In Enhancement, it would be nice to mouse over an item and see which char has it equipped. That way you don’t end up enhancing a piece of equipment on the wrong character, or have to waste time switching equipment between them.

Flag Post
just a really simple cosmetic suggestion...

for the CoolDown queue indicators, isn't it possible to stack ALL the 5/5 building + 1/1 tech + 2/2 training + 1/1 wall together in one list? it's just 9 rows...

also, can they ALL be listed with the nice yellow bars? i find those extremely intuitive and eye-catching!

visually, something like this:

ALL
Bldg 1/5 [---------------- 00:13]
Bldg 2/5 [-----------]///// 02:30
Bldg 3/5 [---]////////////// 09:05
Bldg 4/5 [-]//////////////// 11:20
Bldg 5/5 []/////////////// 1:23:55
Tech 1/1 [--------]/////// 20:11
Trg 1/2 [---]//////////// 5:45:02
Trg 2/2 [---]//////////// 5:43:34
Wall 1/1 <available>

Flag Post
Just a thing that might be bothersome later on, when the game gets more war-intensive. I´d suggest at least an optional button to either generally or personwisely NOT make your friendlist get detailed / any information about when you have been active the last time/or when you are online. Dont get me wrong, I know it can be a usefull feature to talk to people. But considering there might be some guys out there, who do have befriended several persons from the other faction or even their closer "enemies" who they occasionally want to have a friendly chat with or negotiate for something. At least those should not be able to receive your activity data that easy, just because you like them... :S What I am trying to say is that befriending your "opponents" at the moment can be a serious tactical disadvantage in case of starting/existing conflict. Especially since the game seems to encourage friendship amongst players this would be kinda contradicting. Similiar to many things I like to have a choice at least on who gets to know when I am on or not. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @alveolate ´s cosmetic suggestion: this could be kind of troublesome for vip members with way more builders/techies/trainers....they might wont fit in the box...maybe :S else that would be nice to have. :D

Flag Post

Another suggestion: Dont know if this has been suggested yet, but some sort of

levy all and recall all function

would be nice to have, since leving gets somewhat bothersome or at least timeintensive after some pages I guess.

Not suggesting that there should be some sort of automatic levitation though…as that would be kinda lame… :S

best regards

Flag Post

a recall all on the page u on i think would b able to do but not sure on levy all tho as has 2 levy per city may b hard to do a levy all function

Flag Post

It would be nice if you didn’t get the same talent or war element you were trying to get rid of when refreshing. For two days in a row, I’ve tried to get rid of Mist only to refresh into it.

Flag Post

I suggest a cooldown timer for when you will be able to claim your rewards / hierarchy – arean – league

that would be helpfull