Forums Castlot

Suggestions for Castlot page 5

333 posts

Flag Post

Card deck unlocks were confirmed to be non-stackable. I got the deck C unlocked message twice in a row, then i picked a single C card and then deck C was closed again.

This possibly makes autodraw an extreme ripoff!!!

Flag Post

3 different payment systems were paid for, all of which said I could then have diamonds in S13.

None of it is true and they all are locked-in to different servers! I am formally removing my family VS family yearly game as we have spend all the budget for 3 years, and yet can’t get all of us on a single server.

This is the fault of some either misinformed or intentionally misleading newbie helpers, but also those clapalong staff who anwsered me wrong on payment issues.

And yes, that means they won’t get to see a single diamond bought until most of the entire list of issues I listed is fixed, PLUS having some documentation on which payment system is hopelessly chained to which servers so people trying to play on the same servers don’t get to pay 3 times (after asking around for proper info each time) and still don’t get to play together.

I will try again to put family VS other family on castlot next year if they clean up their act (for now, I deeply distrust many of the key information they give as misleading or grave omissions or missing), for now we have 7 kids crying and a cancelled family tradition. )-;

It’s possible I still play a 1 VS 1 if they can anwser my question about hero stats washes with diamonds… I’ll keep you posted.

Flag Post

Also big warning: we put some FB credits in one server, and some other FB credit in another, which was a complete disaster as they didn’t relate to the same cluster of castlot servers. This is something castlot payment info on facebook and elsewhere should clarify so no one has to cancel such a huge and complex family tradition as setting up a 5 VS 6 multiplayer game tournament lasting a vacation month…

Flag Post

While clapalot never anwsered that one, I think by looking at the top player scores long enough I can safely say there isn’t a method to zero your intellect so you can put all your old intellect points into strenght or something.

Flag Post

Having met information from a new facebook group about Castlot, I have quit Castlot. This decision is final. Too much grief on so many people.

Flag Post

Hey, you know how selling equipment was changed so that the next piece (not the first one) of equipment would be selected automatically? Do the same thing for picking cards. :-)

Flag Post

On S2 there has been a lot of intra-league seizing going on. I am suggesting you stop it from being allowed because it means leagues are gaining score and going up in rank with no effort at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by minimanmax1234:

On S2 there has been a lot of intra-league seizing going on. I am suggesting you stop it from being allowed because it means leagues are gaining score and going up in rank with no effort at all.

On S1 too, you know. But that’s less obvious there, since seize scores is counted in thousand. But I kinda agree with your point of view.

Suggestion :

Why, after a week or so, newbie helpers would HAVE to disappear ? Why not simply let them continue if they’re doing great. Not necessarily with a reward after x days or such but just with the ability to have a colored name and text. After all, newbies are coming in and out everyday, they wouldn’t stop to come a week after the launch of a new server for some kind of obscure reasons.

Flag Post

I think a warning message for sending the last army available out into battle should be established. Or make that a warning at 5 or 10.

Most welcome would be a counter added to your base or rax where you can see how many you are still able to send.

Flag Post

Since the workshop, stable, and smithy is pretty much worthless now with babel tower an everything, how about you make them a little more useful by have them selling the old gear? The ones before the update. If not that, add something that makes it worth while to check them all.

Flag Post

Not sure if this has been proposed, and apologies if it has. One suggestion I would add is to make relocater scrolls a matter of exact preferred location and not random relocation within a different kingdom. It would allow players greater preference in the sort of terrain they would like around their cities, for flavor if nothing else.

Although, upon further reflection it would add more to the game if different terrain types in the immediate vicinity of (i.e. next to) one’s city offered minor bonuses/pitfalls such as:

1. Lakes: + 10% food production (irrigation) /+ 5% fortification from that direction/-5% mage power (dark castle def only), +5% mage power (bright castle def only). Random threat event: Flood: -10% food production/pop growth for 24 hours

2. Forest: + 10% timber production /+ 5% guerilla power (def) /+5% mage power (dark castle def only) – -5% mage power (bright castle def only). Random threat event: Goblin raids: random theft of non-food resources 10% of overall annex production (1 raid every X hours, cannot be caged)

3.Hill: + 10% quarry production /+ 5 level efficiency bonus to Watchtower reports (far sight: advanced reporting of approaching troops)/+5% archer power/range (castle def only). Random threat event: Assassins: random attacks for 10% loss of annex troops for 24 hours

4: Mountain(chain): + 10% mine production /+ 5% (or +1 level) dragon power (death from above)(castle def only)/-5% army speed (attcker): Random threat event: Rockslide: random city building damage (1 upgrade level) every X hours for 24 hours.

5: Plains: no bonus/no detriments.

Edited to add: terrain types would not stack bonuses. So, more than one forest (for example) next to the city (say on either side) would only give one forest terrain bonus/detriment as listed above.

Preference for new city location(s) would be provided by the addition of an X: Y: coordinate function along with the kingdom choice feature when activating the scroll.

Any thoughts?

Flag Post

suggestion:

Make troops recalling become smaller…

The problem now is, when you recall, you recall every single troop from their tents…

In general, I just want 10k or so, and with 3 tents, I have 3 times as many troops in my tents, then I can possibly cram into my barracks…

So please make something that you can recall a certain amount of troops (own tents only)

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Remove the lady that constantly pops up telling me to level up my senate because my hero has enough experience to level up beyond the senate. She gets in the way and I can’t level up my senate because I am still trying to get 400k prestige to get to Marquess. It’s been a while and it’s going to be a while longer.

I should only have to clear her warning once, not repeatedly.

Flag Post

The new coin animation when upgrading buildings sometimes gets in the way of clicking upgrade again. Please have it bounce somewhere else. Or just remove it entirely as it adds little to nothing to the game.

Flag Post

either get rid of old equipment or make it available again. having people 10+ levels below you have 1000+ def and attack makes it impossible for arena.

Flag Post

Auction house for hero items would be nice.I am level 40 but i got few good level 100 items and +5 or +7 items i dont want to sell them for only 9k gold and i think they worth more than just 9k

Flag Post

A full screen option would be fantastic. I know we can do it using the double exit to game method, but then you lose all interactions with Kong site. Just something you can drop in drop out of would be wonderful.

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Make gold a universal resource or make it transportable between cities. It gets annoying when I just need a little bit more gold to buy something but can’t send gold from my other city.

Flag Post

Also, being able to arrange your army window by length of time left in the march would be helpful.

Flag Post

1. Keep the newbie helpers but remove or lower the rewards for it, but they keep the name and color changes.
2. Make a more in-depth newbie guide and FAQ.
3. If a town has been seized by a league member the flag should have a green font, with so many in a guild it’s hard to keep track of who’s in the league.
4. A “reload UI” button in settings, so you don’t have to reload the whole game but just the UI when you get a bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kam323:

Add back the daily resources, and the 100 diamond buy pack in the next update. All I can say

There is 100 diamond buy pack.. and daily resources too, if you mean alchemy..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mahta:

Suggestion:

Make gold a universal resource or make it transportable between cities. It gets annoying when I just need a little bit more gold to buy something but can’t send gold from my other city.

Would be way too abusable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rulezz:
Originally posted by Mahta:

Suggestion:

Would be way too abusable.

I can understand how making it transportable would be easily abused, but how would making it universal for all your cities be abused?

Flag Post

what happen to the Online Bonus, and the full screen? would be real nice if you guys somehow made that come back again

Flag Post

Possible avatar idea.
Well as we all know we have the option to change our avatar but only once, but for some people that’s not always enough, because they may have picked an avatar they no longer like or some other reason.
So my idea is an option to change your avatar for a set amount of diamonds or magic potions after your first free one.
maybe 10 more or less for example.